American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

January 26, 2021, 06:07:43 PM

Author Topic: The Great Smoky Mountains FS 15  (Read 73164 times)

Offline AndyC

Re: The Great Smoky Mountains FS 15
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2015, 07:21:50 PM »
Is it up for download now? The updated version? The one I see in the downloads section says V1 still.

Offline johndeere 4255 (OP)

« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2015, 07:36:46 PM »
Yeah its the updated version. I kept the name the same for the sake of savegames. I think the zip has to be named the same if you have a savegame going....maybe not? I dont remember LOL...but anyhow it is the new updated map, I promise!  :D

1 Corinthians 2:2: For I determined to know nothing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified....we preach Christ crucified....AMEN!

Offline gatorguy

• Don't cut me, I bleed 90% Green paint 10% Diesel
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2015, 07:40:31 PM »
Ok guys updated the map again....yes sorry. Wasn't planning on updating like this lol...I found a old wood shed and firewood near the main farm that had a few issues....all taken care of now, same with the one down the road from the dairy. Also removed some bush's/shrubs around some fields. The reason is so that you can cut down the trees and make fields larger is you choose (combining two fields into one)....Again you WILL NOT need to start a new game, you can continue on. Remember if you plan on playing MP you and your friends must have the save version. To download the new version simply download the map from the downloads page.

If anybody finds any problem, please let me know ASAP. I cant fix what I dont know is broken.
Open to suggestions as well.

Thanks for downloading guys!
Ok! Great, your map is awesome! I like the way you put scripture verse(s) on the billboards and briefing too!
Are you going to have a dedicated server up for this one as I think this map on multiplayer would go good!

Offline CountryBoy50

• Rookie
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2015, 07:42:20 PM »
I downloaded the map but its not in game any help??

Offline gatorguy

« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2015, 07:53:06 PM »
I downloaded the map but its not in game any help??
You need to open the folder and take the map and the few mods in it the put them in your mods folder. It is a pack which you need to unpack!

Hope this help,
                            gatorguy

Offline alcobus

« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2015, 08:07:40 PM »
I'm loving this map!

« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2015, 08:09:21 PM »
Ok! Great, your map is awesome! I like the way you put scripture verse(s) on the billboards and briefing too!
Are you going to have a dedicated server up for this one as I think this map on multiplayer would go good!

Thanks! Yeah I have thought about it. I normally dont play MP, but if we had enough interest in it I would get a dedicated server.

I'm loving this map!

Thanks! Glad you like it.  :)

1 Corinthians 2:2: For I determined to know nothing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified....we preach Christ crucified....AMEN!

Offline CountryBoy50

• Rookie
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2015, 08:41:40 PM »
Thanks for gatorboy

Offline gatorguy

« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2015, 08:50:43 PM »
Thanks! Yeah I have thought about it. I normally dont play MP, but if we had enough interest in it I would get a dedicated server.

Thanks! Glad you like it.  :)
Ok, well you have one guy interested for part time and no obligation!

Offline rungreen12

• Regular
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2015, 12:39:51 AM »
Hey thanks for the great map.  Runs great looks great.  By the time I cut all those trees I should maybe be able to run the logging equipment
Thor Farms Inc. -"making life a little sweeter"

Offline Mobell

« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2015, 01:07:28 AM »
downloaded the map, unzipped it into mod folder. still no map in game. log says all the mods from pack are unsupported. any ideas?

Load mod: FS15_StollToolShovel
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod FS15_StollToolShovel
Load mod: GreatSmokyMountains
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod GreatSmokyMountains
Load mod: GuelleMistMod
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod GuelleMistMod
Load mod: m1070APackage
Load mod: ZZZ_addMultiFruit
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod ZZZ_addMultiFruit
Load mod: ZZZ_ChoppedStraw
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod ZZZ_ChoppedStraw
Load mod: ZZZ_greenDirectCut
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod ZZZ_greenDirectCut

Offline JohnDeere1952

• Administrator
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Search the Book of the Lord . . . Isaiah 34:16 (
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2015, 02:29:34 AM »
downloaded the map, unzipped it into mod folder. still no map in game. log says all the mods from pack are unsupported. any ideas?

Load mod: FS15_StollToolShovel
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod FS15_StollToolShovel
Load mod: GreatSmokyMountains
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod GreatSmokyMountains
Load mod: GuelleMistMod
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod GuelleMistMod
Load mod: m1070APackage
Load mod: ZZZ_addMultiFruit
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod ZZZ_addMultiFruit
Load mod: ZZZ_ChoppedStraw
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod ZZZ_ChoppedStraw
Load mod: ZZZ_greenDirectCut
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod ZZZ_greenDirectCut
Have you installed the latest patch?  http://www.farming-simulator.com/updates.php?lang=en

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

Offline gatorguy

« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2015, 10:55:41 AM »
Have you installed the latest patch?  http://www.farming-simulator.com/updates.php?lang=en
Did you download it for FS 15 or FS 13? And you will need the latest patch as John said.......

Offline Dodgers2014

• Rookie
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2015, 11:17:37 AM »
As someone mentioned earlier "And I just thought I was about to go to bed....   8) " ! I downloaded and installed this map  last night and  purposely waited until this morning to try it out and for the sake of my sleeping patterns, I'm glad I did!
Wonderful map with so much time invested into it. I am becoming aware of the amount of work that goes into a good map as I'm learning to create one based on where I grew up - thank G-d for Youtube and message boards. 
Anyway thank you John Deere, I love the hills, the cross, the signs and that great water wheel is so much fun to jump off of in to the creek! Perhaps later today I'll actually grow/harvest something! 

Offline Mobell

« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2015, 12:12:22 PM »
Did you download it for FS 15 or FS 13? And you will need the latest patch as John said.......

I downloaded the newest patch and the map at the same. the patch didn't get fully installed before I tried the map. all is well now. great map reminds me of home. thanks guys

Offline AndyC

« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2015, 03:26:20 PM »
One thing I noticed today on the map, I was field 30 and 32 together and I cut the trees in the thin grass spot that divides those fields and took my plow and plowed the grass strip up no problem. But when I went to plant there wis a really wide are there that wouldn't plant saying that I didn't own that field. Ended up having to buy field 31, 54,  48, and 51 to plant all of field 30 and 32. No biggie to me as I was going to buy those fields anyway, just wanted to pass it on

« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2015, 03:38:29 PM »
Ahhh yes, field 30, and 32 AKA the Devil's fields...haha We have had nothing but trouble from these fields. I'm gonna go jump in game and give that a whirl, sounds like we will need another field update....ughhhh. Thanks for the info though! Thats the stuff we need to know!  :)

Offline AndyC

« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2015, 03:42:47 PM »
No problem, so far everything else is working perfect. I've combined a lot of fields and changed the shape of some just by planting grass. Everything else has been fine

« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2015, 04:33:05 PM »
Is it possible you could post a pic of the spot your having trouble planting?I'm trying to reproduce to error in my game but haven't so far. But I haven't gotten the entire thing planted yet. Im using the default Horsch drill (The biggest one) seeding wheat. In that area I only own field 30, and 32. If I could pin point a certain area it would be great. Or can anybody else confirm this error? Also make sure you have the latest update of the map (If for no other reason just to be up to date) It still says v1 on the download, but that zip keeps being updated.

Offline BigWorm2011

• Regular
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2015, 05:13:46 PM »
just wondering is the dropbox link been updated to the newer version or is it just the main page with the updated map. slow download on the main page reason why im asking. thanks. glad to see a map close to my neck of the woods.

« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2015, 05:54:31 PM »
No the drop box link is just a zip with the updated fields to install in GE, not the entire map. I will upload the map to dropbox and post the link when it gets done for anybody having slow downloads, or not able to download from the site though.

Offline frontman

« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2015, 06:08:18 PM »
I'm really enjoying this map. My only complaint is that psychedelic banding on the farm house. Is there something I can do to fix that?

Offline AndyC

« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2015, 07:08:20 PM »
Is it possible you could post a pic of the spot your having trouble planting?I'm trying to reproduce to error in my game but haven't so far. But I haven't gotten the entire thing planted yet. Im using the default Horsch drill (The biggest one) seeding wheat. In that area I only own field 30, and 32. If I could pin point a certain area it would be great. Or can anybody else confirm this error? Also make sure you have the latest update of the map (If for no other reason just to be up to date) It still says v1 on the download, but that zip keeps being updated.

I'll get ha a pic next time I'm on the game of about the area, I bought all the surrounding fields and when I did it solves the you don't own the field problem

Offline seanb29

• Rookie
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2015, 11:57:10 PM »
do we need the water mod for u map? i brought the water tank and filled it at the creek but dont see any place to unload it for the animals..only thing i see that could use the water is the greenhouses..is that what the water for the greenhouses or am i missing something? thanks and great map u made i love it...if it is ur intention on using the water only for the greenhouses in ur next update if it not asking much can you put in the map where we can water the animals please thanks and again great map i love the cross n the billboards :)

Offline JohnDeere1952

• Administrator
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Search the Book of the Lord . . . Isaiah 34:16 (
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2015, 12:59:36 AM »
do we need the water mod for u map? i brought the water tank and filled it at the creek but dont see any place to unload it for the animals..only thing i see that could use the water is the greenhouses..is that what the water for the greenhouses or am i missing something? thanks and great map u made i love it...if it is ur intention on using the water only for the greenhouses in ur next update if it not asking much can you put in the map where we can water the animals please thanks and again great map i love the cross n the billboards :)
No u do not need the water mod. Water is for greenhouses.

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14