American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

December 02, 2020, 09:57:25 AM

Author Topic: (WIP) Idaho, USA TMZ Timber Edition (released)  (Read 10564 times)

Offline tmzdesign (OP)

(WIP) Idaho, USA TMZ Timber Edition (released)
« on: October 14, 2014, 12:06:38 AM »
I Thought I would show my latest project. its an Edit of the Idaho, USA Timber Edition map. this new edit features a new main farm location, new road layout and 4 additional forestry locations.

the two farms have been combined into one new farm a new location by the lake. the bio gas, silage pits and saw mill are now at the farm and the sheep and cows have completely new setups.

the forestry location has been expanded and 4 new locations have been added i decided not to add trees in the new locations so if your computer cant handle a lot of trees you will still be able to use the map. the new locations have been hidden so if you don't want to use them you wont see a big open space every time you drive by but there not hard to find if you want to use them

new roads have been added and a few have been moved or deleted

I had originally started this edit as a private edit, but i thought see if there is any interest in this map and if there is enough i will try to get everything lined up so i can release it

Permission to edit and release received from original creator. AEM         
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 12:30:30 PM by tmzdesign »

Offline tmzdesign (OP)

Re: (WIP) Idaho, USA Timber (TMZDesign Edition)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 11:11:35 PM »
just a quick update. I have been working on finishing the main farm and the new forestry areas. below is a map showing the location of all the new forestry areas. as mentioned before all the new areas wont be pre loaded with trees so if your computer cant handle lots of trees you can still use the map   

Offline LeeS09

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 11:47:48 PM »
That's gona be very nice looking forward to this map,, thank you (y)
"I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much" and stretched his arms on the cross and died for me. If you love Jesus , put this as your signature. 97% WON'T do it. only 5% will stand up. I want to thank those who put this as there sig.

Offline yrfmcire

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 05:09:59 AM »
Brilliant idea.  (y)  This map would be perfect for FS15 because of all the extra logging options, hope it can be easily converted.  Thanks for the great work.

Offline Tyman

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 04:50:40 PM »
Dude the map looks sick! I hope you can get the permissions to release it. I'm not big into the forestry but I would definitely do forestry on this map. Thanks for sharin the pics and stuff
Respect For Modders!

Offline kkettler1989

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 09:08:09 AM »
Dang this looks sweet. I love the layout of the main farm now. I have been playing on Idaho for awhile, but have been looking for something new to change to. This would be an awesome map to switch it up. Great work man. Cant wait for it to come out.

Offline bobjones23

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2014, 10:12:52 AM »
looking good love the new design

Offline frontman

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2014, 08:39:57 PM »
I hope whoever created the Idaho map converts it to fs15. This is by far my favorite map. It actually has a U.S. feel to it, even yellow lines on the roads.

Offline tmzdesign (OP)

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2014, 09:53:52 PM »
Glad to hear there is interest in my edit. I wasn't sure if anyone would want another Idaho edit   

I hope whoever created the Idaho map converts it to fs15. This is by far my favorite map. It actually has a U.S. feel to it, even yellow lines on the roads.

Im waiting to see what he does. the map will come out for fs13.  If he converts the original Idaho map to fs15 then i will edit that one to match this edit. at the very least you can expect to see the new farm in a map for fs15 at some point     
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 09:07:14 AM by tmzdesign »

Offline craig82c

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2014, 12:38:51 AM »
Will be looking forward to this.

Offline tmzdesign (OP)

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2014, 08:32:32 PM »
I have finished all the visual parts of the map now i just need to fix these errors and then i can release the map
does anyone have any suggestions for fixing the errors? I can send files if needed
thanks
TMZDesign

C:/Users/TMZ Design/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Idaho_USA_v1_1_Timber_Edition/map01.i3d (5.52mb in 11593.07 ms)
Error: failed to load particle system C:/Users/TMZ Design/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Idaho_USA_v1_1_Timber_Edition/newModels/Foerderband/PSDunkel.i3d
Error: getChildAt index out of range
Call Stack:
  D:/code/lsim2013_desktop/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/triggers/CoinTelescopeTrigger.lua(25) : printCallstack
  D:/code/lsim2013_desktop/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/triggers/CoinTelescopeTrigger.lua(10) : new
Error: getChildAt index out of range
Call Stack:
  D:/code/lsim2013_desktop/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/triggers/CoinTelescopeTrigger.lua(25) : printCallstack
  D:/code/lsim2013_desktop/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/triggers/CoinTelescopeTrigger.lua(10) : new
Physics: Add trigger callback failed, object ContactTriggerLinks is not a physics trigger
Physics: Add trigger callback failed, object ContactTriggerRechts is not a physics trigger
Physics: Add trigger callback failed, object ContactTriggerOben is not a physics trigger
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/TMZ Design/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Idaho_USA_v1_1_Timber_Edition/models/objects/containers/colors.xml'
Error: LUA running function 'Colorizer.onCreate'
D:/code/lsim2013_desktop/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/objects/Colorizer.lua(45) : bad argument #2 to 'random' (interval is empty)

Offline JimmytheGeek

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2014, 12:51:51 PM »
Code: [Select]
Error: failed to load particle system C:/Users/TMZ Design/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Idaho_USA_v1_1_Timber_Edition/newModels/Foerderband/PSDunkel.i3d
Error: Failed to open xml file C:/Users/TMZ Design/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2013/mods/Idaho_USA_v1_1_Timber_Edition/models/objects/containers/colors.xml'

These two errors look like file path issues or file omissions.
A descendant of farmers, I'm the entire IT department for a small, rural-town library.

Offline tmzdesign (OP)

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2014, 03:07:39 PM »
Code: [Select]

These two errors look like file path issues or file omissions.

thanks for your help. i found the issue for these two. turns out they were for objects i removed but i guess just not all the way

do you know how to fix the other issues?

Offline JimmytheGeek

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2014, 05:05:53 PM »
No, I don't have any experience with Lua scripting, but it looks like the script is looking for something to do with coins in lines 10 & 25 in the CoinTelescopeTrigger.lua script.

Have you removed the coins?
A descendant of farmers, I'm the entire IT department for a small, rural-town library.

Offline tmzdesign (OP)

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2014, 11:23:30 PM »
I dont think i have (im not really sure) mostly what i've done is move the farm to a new location the rest has been removing objects (trees, cars, signs etc..)  i did find a few textures called CoinTelescope they are connected to the car wash
i did change the car wash a little maybe thats what caused  the issues

Edit:
I tried removing the car wash and all the issues are now fixed.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 11:33:23 PM by tmzdesign »

Offline JimmytheGeek

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2014, 12:46:59 PM »
Cool, glad you figured that out!

Offline tmzdesign (OP)

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2014, 02:30:58 PM »
Anyone interested in testing the map? its almost finished i just need  to fix a missing texture i found and update the PDA map

the only thing i ask is you give me feedback on what you think of the edit and any errors you find or things that need fixed. i will take up to ten. PM me if interested

Thanks
TMZDesign     

Offline craig82c

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2014, 02:33:05 PM »
I have most the day today available and all day Saturday if needed.  Just let me know.

Offline bobjones23

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2014, 07:23:07 PM »
I will do it

Offline tmzdesign (OP)

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2014, 12:19:30 AM »
the map has now completed the testing phase and has been submitted to the download section. I expect an approval decision to be made in the next few days. I would like to thank bobjones , craig82c and jimmythegeek for their help with testing and help with fixing a few errors that came up

after the map is released im planing on starting a muliplayer game that will be running 1-2 nights a week depending on interest.
the muliplayer will be a large operation with 40% forestry 40% crop production and 10% livestock/bio gas production
let me know if your interested in joining.

I have also included a picture from the testing phase. found a huge hole in the road