American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

December 10, 2019, 07:43:31 AM

Author Topic: Chopped Straw Mod  (Read 1626 times)

Offline ffthorne05 (OP)

Chopped Straw Mod
« on: September 18, 2014, 03:53:57 PM »
Has anyone successfully loaded the Chopped Straw mod in any of their maps? I'm trying to get it on the Idaho map but I keep getting errors in the editor script that state "Error: Can't load resource file".
According to the directions I've missed some element but when I loaded the elements according to instructions, nothing worked, and no data stating the mod had been loaded existed in the game log file.
I tweaked a few things and moved some files around and got 2 out of 3 elements to appear in the log file but no texture appears in the game. According to the directions, this would be an error loading the LUA.

Does anyone have any suggestions for installing this mod on that map?

Thanks!

Offline MikeLowery

Re: Chopped Straw Mod
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 04:16:05 PM »
Has anyone successfully loaded the Chopped Straw mod in any of their maps? I'm trying to get it on the Idaho map but I keep getting errors in the editor script that state "Error: Can't load resource file".
According to the directions I've missed some element but when I loaded the elements according to instructions, nothing worked, and no data stating the mod had been loaded existed in the game log file.
I tweaked a few things and moved some files around and got 2 out of 3 elements to appear in the log file but no texture appears in the game. According to the directions, this would be an error loading the LUA.

Does anyone have any suggestions for installing this mod on that map?

Thanks!

FS UK has a long topic about it and also my help you with your issue..http://fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic=163916.

Offline ffthorne05 (OP)

Re: Chopped Straw Mod
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 05:37:12 PM »

FS UK has a long topic about it and also my help you with your issue..http://fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic=163916.

Reworked some of the file locations according to the fs-uk site and no more errors appear in the editor script log so  (y) hopefully it will work! Thanks for the help!