American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

October 17, 2019, 04:53:03 PM

Author Topic: question regarding horseshoes  (Read 1726 times)

Offline johndeerejunkie (OP)

question regarding horseshoes
« on: August 22, 2014, 08:20:25 AM »
I asked this on LS-uk as well, but am covering my bases.  I have searched forums here and there, and found 1 topic at Ls-UK, but it appears to have been deleted.  Does anyone have a list of where the horseshoes are located?  I had been busy playing other maps, but with LS-15 being on the horizon, my OCD would really like me to complete all the objectives.  I don't need all the pics that were posted on the other site, but would greatly appreciate if some1 could give me the grid coordinates of the location of where they are located.  I've managed to find about 47 of them, and am not sure where/how I missed the rest.  I don't know if they are on top of buildings/hidden under things, etc. like the bottles in previous games.  I understand that typing all that out would be time consuming, so if anyone had th foresight to save the locations, I can provide u with an e-mail address and u could e-mail me said document.  any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!

Sincerely

John Deere Junkie

Offline farmerboy69

• ScreaminEagle
Re: question regarding horseshoes
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 08:24:40 AM »
I asked this on LS-uk as well, but am covering my bases.  I have searched forums here and there, and found 1 topic at Ls-UK, but it appears to have been deleted.  Does anyone have a list of where the horseshoes are located?  I had been busy playing other maps, but with LS-15 being on the horizon, my OCD would really like me to complete all the objectives.  I don't need all the pics that were posted on the other site, but would greatly appreciate if some1 could give me the grid coordinates of the location of where they are located.  I've managed to find about 47 of them, and am not sure where/how I missed the rest.  I don't know if they are on top of buildings/hidden under things, etc. like the bottles in previous games.  I understand that typing all that out would be time consuming, so if anyone had th foresight to save the locations, I can provide u with an e-mail address and u could e-mail me said document.  any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!

Sincerely

John Deere Junkie

google  horseshoes located map  but I found them all before doing that

Offline 61galaxie

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 10:58:14 AM »
This has them all listed with screen caps of them.

http://guides.gamepressure.com/farmingsimulator2013/

Offline johndeerejunkie (OP)

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 12:29:36 PM »
awesome, thanks guys!!!!!!!