American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

January 16, 2019, 09:46:58 PM

Author Topic: Idaho, USA v1.1 - Timber Edition  (Read 14435 times)

Offline Travman2288

Re: Idaho, USA v1.1 - Timber Edition
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2014, 05:39:45 PM »
I'm getting issues where it crashes at the main farm and can only use the livestock farm.

Offline madmex

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2014, 09:48:45 PM »
hello great work on this map only one thing and  that is when you are doing all the timber work then there is no time for the normal farm work.
And I dont think forrest had nothing to do with farming, for MP games it is an nice outcome  because few people can do working in the forrest and other people can fo farming.
But for SP games i think its not an good one, perhaps the Tiber Edition need more forrest instate off fields and more different trees. perhaps some missions you can do.

Offline FarmerJohn122

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2014, 04:30:53 PM »
Jeez... what is in that zip file? typically on my internet maps take about 20 minutes to download but this one says 2 days remaining... I downloaded 2 other maps today just fine in about 20 or so minutes.

Offline dholden66

• Why like this?
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2014, 04:42:21 PM »
First off thanks for the great map.  I can tell a lot of hard work went into creating it. 

My question is actually about the v1.1 non Timber Edition but I think it may apply here as well.  For the upright concrete silage silo on the farms.  How do I know how much silage is in the silo?  I've put grass in them and the animation works great, grass disappers as though its being blown up the silo tube.  The silage pits have the information show up in the HUD when you drive into them but I can't figure out the new silos.  Anyone else had this problem?

Offline robroy33

• Regular
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2014, 11:25:45 PM »
Really like this map.  Haven't got around to cutting timber yet.  Having trouble with the stave silos.  Filled both up with chaff until full.  Then I worked all night on harvesting a few wheat and barley fields.  The next morning after unloading all the straw, I decided to pick up a load of silage from one of the stave fields.  I noticed that both were empty by looking at the outside fill tubes they have.  However, to no avail there was no silage to come out. Did I wait too long before loading the silage from the stave silos?  Is there a certain time limit before the silage disappears?  Haven't checked the other thread on this map so will look there if there is any other reports about it.  Still an excellent map.  Open space to do plenty of work.

Ed:   Ok I just saw on the other map thread that we are not to fill the stave silos completely full.  How many liters does the stave silos hold by the way? 
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 11:57:15 PM by robroy33 »

Offline raycer55

« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2014, 02:48:37 AM »
hey guys i was wondering if anybody could help me figure out why this map wont load for me. so i will start the game and select the map and it will start loading at one time i left it sit for almost a hour just loading does anybody know why it wont stop loading?

nvm found a mod that was conflicting
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 04:31:22 AM by raycer55 »

Offline Vampirecat019

• I miss farming.
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2014, 10:34:34 PM »
Since the Topic for V1.1 has been disabled for some reason, I had to come here.
I'm about 7 hours into my game, and it for some reason is stuck on $-1 no matter what I do. Help!

EDIT I see that the link for the discussion topic does not work, but clicking the forum link does. *shrug* Sorry.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 10:43:14 PM by Vampirecat019 »
Moo.

Online LeeS09

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2014, 12:29:22 AM »
Ok I need help I have bought the pigs ,feed and water them, ,,but I really need to know how to do this ,how long it take and how they work, I see no difference in my pigs ,,, help :)
"I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much" and stretched his arms on the cross and died for me. If you love Jesus , put this as your signature. 97% WON'T do it. only 5% will stand up. I want to thank those who put this as there sig.

Offline svanb

• The Gamers' Network
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2014, 08:08:21 AM »
Ok I need help I have bought the pigs ,feed and water them, ,,but I really need to know how to do this ,how long it take and how they work, I see no difference in my pigs ,,, help :)

They should just create more slurry/manure and that's all.
"I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much" and stretched his arms on the cross and died for me. If you love Jesus , put this as your signature. 97% WON'T do it. Only 3% will stand up.

Offline ryan8272

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2014, 06:28:44 PM »
OK, stupid question: How do I change or refill the oil at the repair shop on this map?

Online LeeS09

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2014, 06:39:35 PM »
I don't know if you can,
"I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much" and stretched his arms on the cross and died for me. If you love Jesus , put this as your signature. 97% WON'T do it. only 5% will stand up. I want to thank those who put this as there sig.

Offline farmboy2750

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2014, 08:47:03 PM »
I can't get the map to open in giant's editor i wana ad some silos an a barn just for my use can some one tell me how to do it
"I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much" and stretched his arms on the cross and died for me. If you love Jesus , put this a your signature. 97% WON'T do it. only 5% will stan up. I want to thank those who put this as there sig

Offline nomadjc

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2014, 08:50:09 AM »
Before ani3d file can be opened....the map must be unzipped. There are support files along with the i3d file that are needed.

Offline Spidubic

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2014, 01:15:00 PM »
I would just like to say thank you to blueweb for such an awesome map. The Idaho map became a favorite within a day and when I learned this version was out I grabbed it. Now it has become my new fav. Not sure how much of the forest side I will play around with but the map has so much to do. And no idea how you optimized it but for being so full of items it runs great.

On a side note I had an issue with the tree layer on the map shifting after a save. On another site I found someone with the same issue. It was the Mapampein mod causing this.

5 stars can't say enough for all the work and time that had to go into this map. Every inch has character.

Just wanted to add that after posting this I found the donate button for AEM and donated. Figured that was one other way to say thank you for the map.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 01:19:35 PM by Spidubic »

Online LeeS09

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2014, 09:37:51 PM »
love this map I am just confussed , I bought pigs feed them like I am supposed to , loaded them on a trailer sold them at basset , where you sell the pigs and got  nothing for them a whole truck load, anyone else having this problem thanks in advance

Offline Joe3125

• Regular
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2014, 09:59:08 PM »
not sure if anyone else has run into this but I cant sell my eggs at the supermarket.  the egg icon isnt triggering when approached on foot or in a vehicle.  Other than that Loving the map.

Offline jamiemacy76

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2014, 11:16:26 AM »
love this map I am just confussed , I bought pigs feed them like I am supposed to , loaded them on a trailer sold them at basset , where you sell the pigs and got  nothing for them a whole truck load, anyone else having this problem thanks in advance

I have the same problem, selling hogs or cattle.  Don't receive any money for either.  That is actually why I am looking here now, seeing if anyone else has had the issue.  Will have to look at the postings for the old version and see if anyone has anything there.  Awesome map, though!

Post Merge: September 10, 2014, 11:51:23 AM
I have the same problem, selling hogs or cattle.  Don't receive any money for either.  That is actually why I am looking here now, seeing if anyone else has had the issue.  Will have to look at the postings for the old version and see if anyone has anything there.  Awesome map, though!

I just quickly went through 25 pages of the original version support topic and didn't see anything about the pigs and cows not earning money when they sell.  Basically, if I look at my Career Save Game file, the pig price and beef price are both $0.  I have adjusted the price, saved, and restarted the game and then have been able to sell.  Then, when the prices change the next hour, I am back to $0 for both pigs and cows.  Any ideas?  Just to clarify, I am playing the Timber Edition.  Thank you in advance for the help.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 11:51:23 AM by jamiemacy76 »

Offline Joe3125

• Regular
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2014, 12:03:34 PM »
I cant for the life of me figure out how to sell my Slurry at the Garden Center.  Ive got the bulk Fert tank as well as a slurry spreader and neither will allow me to sell slurry or the trigger isnt working.

Offline Ag Hauler

« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2014, 04:29:23 PM »
I cant for the life of me figure out how to sell my Slurry at the Garden Center.  Ive got the bulk Fert tank as well as a slurry spreader and neither will allow me to sell slurry or the trigger isnt working.

The trigger is around behind the garden center. I use the East end dump and Polar tanker of Doc Elyocs and they both work well.

http://unlimitedmodding.freeforums.org/polar-liquid-transport-trailer-t47.html

http://unlimitedmodding.freeforums.org/east-end-dump-trailer-t48.html

Offline Bostonjohnny1226

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2014, 12:55:45 PM »
Ive looked for the sawmill and think Ive found it, but how do you sell wood there? I havent come across any triggers  Ty
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much" and stretched his arms on the cross and died for me. If you love Jesus , put this as your signature. 97% WON'T do it. only 3% will stand up. I want to thank those who put this as their signature.

Offline Broncfan03

« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2014, 01:32:38 PM »
Ive looked for the sawmill and think Ive found it, but how do you sell wood there? I havent come across any triggers  Ty

The sawmill is west of where the trees are.  To sell them, you have to load the trees onto the conveyor belt on the north side of the sawmill.  Make sure you have a trailer under the spout on the SE side of the sawmill so you can collect the sawdust to sell at the heating plant that's by the BGA.

Offline Bostonjohnny1226

« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2014, 11:29:00 PM »
For the life of me, I still cant find the place. It says in his briefing that its near the radio tower, but i dont see it.
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much" and stretched his arms on the cross and died for me. If you love Jesus , put this as your signature. 97% WON'T do it. only 3% will stand up. I want to thank those who put this as their signature.

Offline Broncfan03

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2014, 11:42:06 PM »
I believe it's in a fenced area within some painted trees.  If you ever loaded your save game without the forest mod loaded, those buildings will be deleted.  Is the heating plant by the BGA still?

Offline Bostonjohnny1226

« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2014, 12:21:06 AM »
I think some icons for their locations would have been helpful. I just started foresting on this map and now I cant find where to bring stuff. There is a fenced in area close to the foresting area, but there is no "sawmill" there. Just stacks of lumber.

Im not busting on the map's creator by any means, the map's awesome. But I hope FS 15's foresting equipment is better than this, I cant even keep the logs on the trucks!

Offline Broncfan03

« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2014, 10:18:50 AM »
I think some icons for their locations would have been helpful. I just started foresting on this map and now I cant find where to bring stuff. There is a fenced in area close to the foresting area, but there is no "sawmill" there. Just stacks of lumber.

Im not busting on the map's creator by any means, the map's awesome. But I hope FS 15's foresting equipment is better than this, I cant even keep the logs on the trucks!

Any beef you have with the logging isn't on the map creator.  He's just working with what's available.  I grew pretty tired of logging, so I switched over the soil mod version of the map.  Much more enjoyable.