American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

October 17, 2019, 04:56:44 PM

Author Topic: Offering teamspeak3  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Cornfed (OP)

Offering teamspeak3
« on: June 11, 2014, 03:26:20 PM »
Howdy gents,

I have been on this site just for a little bit but with help given by modders here, I like to give back to the community here.
Obviously I suck at modding so have to do what I can.

Was not sure where to start this topic in these forums or who I should contact to further develop this project.
I have been in online gaming for 15 years, started with railroad sims, messed around with FS2009, then went onto World of Tanks.
Recently seen FS 2013 and how it has progressed and back into it again.

I own a TeamSpeak3 site, the biggest game in the site currently is World of Tanks, but we have numerous other games(25) as well.
I often thought of having a section for Farm sim and I am offering this to American Modders here.

TeamSpeak3 is a site, that lets you talk to each other in real time, all is needed is to download TS3 and have a microphone/headset.
I carry a NPL TeamSpeak license which allows 512 people to be on at same time, on same teamspeak. My TS3 is also on its own dedicated server. You can get a personnel TS3 on your own PC but can only have 20 people on at once and can slow your pc to a halt.

I am willing to have an area for American Modders.(each game unit has their own section and not bothered by other games)
Have several channels(general chat, modders, multi-gaming sessions, etc. No limit on amount but be sensible.

I think this would be excellent when you guys get together and multi game together on a farm to have communications with each other.

Now the good news, this will cost nothing for your members.

Whoever is the powers that be here, talk it over and contact me.(lol, if you had TS3 you could discuss it real time)
I be glad to meet with you and let you see the TS3 site that I have and you can check it out.

Download area for ts3 is
http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Main teamspeak official site
http://www.teamspeak.com/

Have a headset with a mic. USB headsets are the easiest to use and to get set in TeamSpeak.
You can still be in TeamSpeak with just speakers and be able to hear the others in channel.

After that, just a matter of putting in my address and password to get on the TS3 server(that can be bookmarked.)

Even though we have 512 slots in TS3, that only pertains to how many on at same time. You can have as many members on this teamspeak as you wish.

Any other questions just let me know.
Dan D. , online I go by 'Cornfed'
Cornfed.dandy1@icloud.com

Offline BigCountry

• Administrator
  • ScreaminEagle
Re: Offering teamspeak3
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 03:31:07 PM »
Your generosity is much appreciated, however American Eagles Modding already provides an exclusive Teamspeak server that is free to use for all our members.

Address: ts40.bargainvoice.com:7077

Link to topic: http://www.americaneaglesmodding.com/index.php?topic=2278.0

It is stickied at the top of our Forum News Section. (Just noticed address needs to be updated).

You are welcome to start your own or participate on the official AEM TS3 at any time. Thanks.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Offline Cornfed (OP)

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 10:03:03 PM »
awesome,

Well if it goes down, let me know, mine could be a backup.

Offline big farmer 3

• NO matter how big the field keep on turning
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 09:10:37 PM »
ok so some ear phones have mics can that be  used in team speak

Offline JD4440man

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 09:16:03 PM »
I dont see why not...just need t ok set it up im sure

Offline big farmer 3

• NO matter how big the field keep on turning
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 09:28:36 PM »
ok thanks

Offline Cornfed (OP)

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2014, 09:38:52 PM »
TeamSpeak 3 does not have an option to use this combination but......

http://everydaylife.globalpost.com/apple-iphone-headphones-work-teamspeak-26311.html