American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

October 17, 2019, 04:50:04 PM

Author Topic: Need a life  (Read 2664 times)

Offline lindbejb (OP)

Need a life
« on: April 11, 2014, 05:44:13 PM »
So I just looked at my saved game I always play and have been playing since last summer, just copy and paste things into a new map if i make changes, and this is what it says:
Code: [Select]
hectaresWorked="11030.062500"  I know I've logged at least double that through various other games but not bad. 

Offline J_Kyle01

Re: Need a life
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 06:59:14 PM »
Hey as long as your enjoying yourself who cares haha. That's like 27,000 something acres if I did my math right.

Offline homebuilder

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 07:08:56 PM »
my wife keeps asking me how much money we are making off this farming thing, and I keep saying ...........lots

im a bad person!

Offline MikeLowery

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 07:27:12 PM »
my wife keeps asking me how much money we are making off this farming thing, and I keep saying ...........lots

hilarious lol *facepalm*

im a bad person!

Offline rmckinney

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 07:32:47 PM »
If I remember correctly you stated in one of your posts that you don't use ai. If that's the case you have logged some serious time into this game. I just have to ask - How are your grades?

Offline seriousmods

• ScreaminEagle
  • Serious Mods for Serious Farmers
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 07:46:56 PM »
If I remember correctly you stated in one of your posts that you don't use ai. If that's the case you have logged some serious time into this game. I just have to ask - How are your grades?

I think he uses Courseplay for some stuff, so it would take a little less time.

Hosea 10:12
"Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground. . . .

Offline JamesBrandt

• Eagles Club
  • CEO of my life!
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2014, 08:21:16 PM »
My wife asked a couple of years ago why I haddent won this game yet.  I told her thats the beauty of it, its just like real farming.  You never win, you just keep playing.

National Bull Haulers Association
Its not a job its a lifestyle

Offline LMBFarmer

• OS-FS
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2014, 08:58:18 PM »
My wife asked a couple of years ago why I haddent won this game yet.  I told her thats the beauty of it, its just like real farming.  You never win, you just keep playing.

That what drives my mom nuts about this game too lol

Then again i also have 1365 hours in this game in 13 months  ;)

EDIT: or about 105 hours average  ;D
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 09:19:56 PM by LMBFarmer »

Everyday's a revolution, welcome to the future.

Offline lindbejb (OP)

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2014, 10:22:02 PM »
I'm in dental school and majored in chem and business at Wisconsin...it takes about a 3.6 gpa minimum as a science major to get into dental school...after that C's get the DMD lmao.  I use courseplay while im studying and check in every few hours.  It helps that I dont have to study as much in order to do well as some of my other classmates too.  It's all about time management which my dad has been teaching me ever since he put me to work running a shovel at 14.

Offline Challenger15

• "My Happy Hour Is Miles Per Hour"
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2014, 10:28:17 PM »
I'm in dental school and majored in chem and business at Wisconsin...it takes about a 3.6 gpa minimum as a science major to get into dental school...after that C's get the DMD lmao.  I use courseplay while im studying and check in every few hours.  It helps that I dont have to study as much in order to do well as some of my other classmates too.  It's all about time management which my dad has been teaching me ever since he put me to work running a shovel at 14.
👏👏Sounds like You are on The right Track,The learning track that is

""""I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much" and stretched his arms on the cross and died for me. If you love Jesus , put this as your signature. 97% WON'T do it. only 3% will stand up.

Offline lindbejb (OP)

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2014, 10:38:58 PM »
maybe ill post some videos for you boys.  sinus lifts, apicalecomys, implants, bone grafts...some cool stuff now that we can record via surgical mircoscope.  We have some hard and soft tissues lasers in the clinic now too so if you get bored one night youtube some soft tissue dental surgeries.  Cool stuff.