American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

September 21, 2019, 07:06:41 AM

Author Topic: Anyone got GTA V yet?  (Read 2707 times)

Offline kj981300 (OP)

• Eagles Club
  • ScreaminEagle
Anyone got GTA V yet?
« on: September 18, 2013, 01:45:50 PM »
Would like to know whats yalls opinion are on it and how it impressed yall compared to GTAIV? thanks, KJ.
If You Believe In YourSelf And Have Dedication And Pride - And Never Quit - You'll Be A Winner. The Price Of Victory Is High - But So Are The Rewards. ~Paul (Bear) Bryant

When They Say, "Let A Professional Do It".. Just How Dumb Do You Think I Am :facepalm: 

Offline Fraser Cow

• The answer is always yes unless it's no
  • Gallery Mgr
  • 500+
  • Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/fdg12345678/videos
Re: Anyone got GTA V yet?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 02:35:13 PM »
I'm not going to look at anything GTA 5 until they say PC.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be"
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kj981300 (OP)

• Eagles Club
  • ScreaminEagle
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 02:37:57 PM »
I'm not going to look at anything GTA 5 until they say PC.
usually they release pc about a year after console, so prbibaly next fall sometime, but i dont know if my computer could handle a game that big and detailed considering just watching youtube videos of console gameplay my computer was lagging... and i have a strong computer so i was shocked...
If You Believe In YourSelf And Have Dedication And Pride - And Never Quit - You'll Be A Winner. The Price Of Victory Is High - But So Are The Rewards. ~Paul (Bear) Bryant

When They Say, "Let A Professional Do It".. Just How Dumb Do You Think I Am :facepalm: 

Offline Fraser Cow

• The answer is always yes unless it's no
  • Gallery Mgr
  • 500+
  • Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/fdg12345678/videos
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 02:39:54 PM »
If an xbox360 can run it everything can.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be"
Thomas Jefferson

Offline FarminHuey

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 03:19:29 PM »
I have it! 
It is the best of the GTA Yet!!
Love the Lifted Diesel truck!

Offline johndeere1993

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 03:24:34 PM »
I've always been a huge fan of the GTA series and was really excited to about GTA V. I few people out there have been disappointed but i honestly think that is because they hyped themselves up way to much and expected total perfection.

I'm really loving GTA V! A heck of a lot more than GTA IV. The graphics are amazing and the story is really diverse and interesting. There is a lot more to do than GTA V and I think it will be hard to outdo.
I have GTA V on xbox 360, and it runs fine. I've experienced very little lag.

Offline BigCountry

• Administrator
  • ScreaminEagle
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 03:53:35 PM »
I have it! 
It is the best of the GTA Yet!!
Love the Lifted Diesel truck!

That truck is sick, all 3 of my characters have one saved in their garage. I got the "F350" crew cab knock off. Looks like it has a 6" lift with 37's. I had a 2 door one, but lost it on a mission.  I'm earning some dough so I can take them to the custom shop to trick them out. Can't wait til the PC version comes out.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 04:11:24 PM by BigCountry »

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Offline jobyrns72

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 04:26:27 PM »
I love it so far only played two missions so far though!
)

Offline kj981300 (OP)

• Eagles Club
  • ScreaminEagle
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2013, 07:05:18 PM »
sounds great guys, im  so anxious to get it, i think im going to go buy it this weekend for my PS3, i havent bought a game for my PS3 since febuary..looks like this will be well worth it. KJ.

Offline nh is the best

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 01:22:03 PM »
I have to say, I am quite impressed with gta 5, the graphics are great, and I like how its not just the city, like its both, and thank you bigc for that video of the truck, I have two so far at my garage, and did anyone else go to the country and get a tractor? they are pretty big

Offline kj981300 (OP)

• Eagles Club
  • ScreaminEagle
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 01:53:29 PM »
I bought GTA V saturday and im just now opening it up, its installing stuff right now so i havent had a chance to try it out but im so excited about it, I got it for only $40.00! brand new locked up in the case.. KJ.

Offline nh is the best

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2013, 02:02:01 PM »
You gonna like it  ;)

Offline johndeere1993

• Regular
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2013, 03:35:33 PM »
I bought GTA V saturday and im just now opening it up, its installing stuff right now so i havent had a chance to try it out but im so excited about it, I got it for only $40.00! brand new locked up in the case.. KJ.

Wow we pay so much more over in Australia. I payed $80 and that was the cheapest, I think that converts to $88 USD haha.

Offline jon1212

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2013, 08:01:14 PM »
did  tilldisk quit workin so hopefuly rock star will  send me another copy
500 x 150 max allowed size!!