American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

September 19, 2020, 05:20:01 PM

Author Topic: Adding AutoLoad  (Read 611 times)

Offline Ag Hauler (OP)

Adding AutoLoad
« on: June 15, 2020, 09:06:01 PM »
I have been trying unsuccessfully to add Auto Load to a couple log trailers and trucks that I have and also add Auto load for pallets etc to a couple of good American flatbeds that I have. Unfortunately I can't seem to find any tutorials on this anywhere and when I have asked the answer that I have gotten is to find one that works and copy what they did. I understand this concept and that is what I have done multiple times in multiple different ways without success. I don't understand what I'm looking at or looking for. I'm told the process is a simple one. Unfortunately it seems to evade my understanding. Is there anyone out there that can point me to a tutorial of some kind that will walk me through the process step by step so that I can actually make this work? Thank you in advance. One Frustrated Ag Hauler.

Offline hoot

• Eagles Club
  • If it's stupid but works, it ain't stupid.
Re: Adding AutoLoad
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 07:50:17 PM »
Some of this will be different depending which autoload trailer you are using the scripts from.  This is from the mod FS19_FlieglTimberRunnerWithAoutloadWood.   For each of the files copy the transform into the same file for your trailer.  If that transform is already there just copy the needed lines and paste them into it.

From the modDesc.xml:
Code: [Select]
<extraSourceFiles>
        <sourceFile filename="Script/register.lua"/>
    </extraSourceFiles>
The file register.lua calls the other script autoLoadWood.lua so you don't need it as an extraSourceFile.
<vehicleTypes>
        <type name="AutoLoadWoodTrailer" parent="baseAttachable" className="Vehicle" filename="$dataS/scripts/vehicles/Vehicle.lua">
<specialization name="ikChains" />
<specialization name="tensionBelts" />
<specialization name="dynamicMountAttacher" />
<specialization name="autoLoadWood" />
        </type>
    </vehicleTypes>
That is the vehicle type that you will use in the xml file.
<l10n>
        <text name="input_AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_AUTO"> <en>AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_AUTO</en><de>AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_AUTO</de></text>
        <text name="input_AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_UNLOAD"> <en>AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_UNLOAD</en><de>AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_UNLOAD</de></text>       
        <text name="input_AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_SIDE"> <en>AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_SIDE</en><de>AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_SIDE</de></text>       
        <text name="input_AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_SHOW_POSITION"> <en>AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_SHOW_POSITION</en><de>AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_SHOW_POSITION</de></text>       
    </l10n>
    <actions>
        <action name="AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_AUTO" category="VEHICLE"   axisType="HALF" ignoreComboMask="false"/>
        <action name="AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_UNLOAD" category="VEHICLE"   axisType="HALF" ignoreComboMask="false"/>
        <action name="AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_SIDE" category="VEHICLE"   axisType="HALF" ignoreComboMask="false"/>
        <action name="AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_SHOW_POSITION" category="VEHICLE"   axisType="HALF" ignoreComboMask="false"/>
    </actions>
    <inputBinding>
        <actionBinding action="AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_AUTO" >
            <binding device="KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT" input="KEY_b" />
        </actionBinding>
        <actionBinding action="AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_UNLOAD" >
            <binding device="KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT" input="KEY_x" />
        </actionBinding>
<actionBinding action="AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_SIDE" >
            <binding device="KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT" input="KEY_o" />
        </actionBinding>
<actionBinding action="AUTOLOADWOOD_TOGGLE_SHOW_POSITION" >
            <binding device="KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT" input="KEY_z" />
        </actionBinding>
    </inputBinding>

From the xml file:
<vehicle type="AutoLoadWoodTrailer">

<dynamicMountAttacher triggerNode="dynamicMountTrigger" rootNode="timberRunner_main_component1" jointNode="timberRunner_main_component1" forceAcceleration="30"/>
    <AutoLoadWood  SizeY="5"  SizeX="10"  Speed="500">
        <woodTrigger  xOff="1.2"   yOff="-3"   zOff="1.5" />
        <fillPose     xOff="0"     yOff="2"    zOff="0" />
        <unloadPose   xOff="3.5"     yOff="0"    zOff="0" />
<limitToLen   minLen="2.5" maxLen="20" delimbOk="0" />
    </AutoLoadWood>
<cylindered>
        <movingTools>
<movingTool node="autoLoadWood" playSound="true">
                <controls axis="AXIS_CRANE_ARM" invertAxis="true" mouseSpeedFactor="0.6" iconName="CRANE_ARM2_TRANSLATE" />
                <translation transSpeed="10" transAcceleration="80" transMax="4.3" transMin="-4.7" startTrans="-0.2" translationAxis="3" />
            </movingTool>
        </movingTools>
</cylindered>
That moving tool is the loading position that you can change in the game.
<i3dMapping id="dynamicMountTrigger" node="0>0|4"/>
        <i3dMapping id="autoLoadWood" node="0>0|6"/>
        <i3dMapping id="autoLoadWoodBegin" node="0>0|7"/>
Those id's match the names above in the xml file and the node is the index path for that object from the attributes window in the editor.  You can import the dynamicMountTrigger.  It needs a Kinematic compound collision with trigger selected so it is easiest to just import rather than try to create it.  The id="autoLoadWoodBegin" is just called "transform" in the editor scenegraph and I am not sure what it does.  Match the node to the index path though to figure out what the objects are.

Copy the scripts sub folder over into your trailer.

Haven't had time to test this out yet ;D.

The following users thanked this post: Ag Hauler

Offline AlbertL

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 11:23:09 PM »
Seeing there was no older game included with OP's post.
I am going to guess this is for FS19.

Here download,
https://fs19.net/farming-simulator-2019-mods/scripts/easyautoload-v1-0/

If you have this in your loag after loading this GLOBAL script,

2020-06-18 19:58   Warning: vehicleType "DefenseA4FlatbedRamp" in the mod "FS19_Oshkosh_Defense_A4" conflicts with FS19_EasyAutoLoad
2020-06-18 19:58   Warning: vehicleType "DefenseA4Flatbed" in the mod "FS19_Oshkosh_Defense_A4" conflicts with FS19_EasyAutoLoad
2020-06-18 19:58   Valid easyAutoLoad vehicleTypes are "autoloadTrailer", "autoloadTruck" or "hookLiftContainerTrailer"
2020-06-1

Remove the older scripts,
Use these Valid  vehicleTypes ,

"autoloadTrailer",
"autoloadTruck"
and
"hookLiftContainerTrailer"

Like global mods, the markers extra will me imported into mods with the above vehicle types declared in your XML.
"I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much" and stretch

The following users thanked this post: Ag Hauler

Offline Ag Hauler (OP)

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 05:17:21 PM »
This is for FS19. I've just been slammed the last few days and haven't had a chance to test it out.

Offline alfalfa6945

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2020, 11:29:52 AM »
Here download,
https://fs19.net/farming-simulator-2019-mods/scripts/easyautoload-v1-0/

I don't use autoload, but if I did I probably wouldn't download an ancient version from a pirate site, I'd try and find a less buggy version from the original source ;)

Offline Ag Hauler (OP)

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2020, 03:03:12 PM »
I think I have your original. I pulled the version I have from Nexus Mods.