American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

December 09, 2019, 01:08:48 AM

Author Topic: Midwest Horizon (Season Ready)  (Read 4956 times)

Offline octaviusop

Re: midwest horizon ssn-rdy 5:03AM bug
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2019, 04:31:02 PM »
Does your log show any sort of errors? Are you playing with seasons? Maybe the game is telling you that you need more sleep? LOL

Seriously, check your log and see if you can see any errors. It sounds like it could be a mod conflict or something.

Worst comes to, try playing with just the map and seasons in a fresh save and see if it still happens. If it doesn't, then you know you have another mod that is conflicting.
I enabled the dev console and waited for 5:03 to come around, it obviously did the exact thing I explained earlier, skimmed through the chat or whatever and it kept mentioning a file from RM_seasons. Im not to sure how exactly to copy the text to give you a good example.
".../src/weather/seasonWeatherHandler.lua:176: attemp to index local "nextEvent" (a nil value) " is the error im getting

Offline JohnDeere1952

• Administrator
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Search the Book of the Lord . . . Isaiah 34:16 (
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2019, 05:23:30 PM »
I enabled the dev console and waited for 5:03 to come around, it obviously did the exact thing I explained earlier, skimmed through the chat or whatever and it kept mentioning a file from RM_seasons. Im not to sure how exactly to copy the text to give you a good example.
".../src/weather/seasonWeatherHandler.lua:176: attemp to index local "nextEvent" (a nil value) " is the error im getting
Are you using the latest official version of seasons found at :
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.php?lang=en&country=us&mod_id=137669&title=fs2019

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

Offline octaviusop

Re: Midwest Horizon (Season Ready)
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2019, 12:33:24 AM »
I deleted the RM_seasons folder, and put the "updated" folder into mods and it still did the same thing. I even turned off my seasons GEO and it didnt work. Im tempted to try a new save but I dont want to invest another 5-6 hours, for this to just happen again..

Offline MikeLowery (OP)

« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2019, 11:00:12 AM »
I deleted the RM_seasons folder, and put the "updated" folder into mods and it still did the same thing. I even turned off my seasons GEO and it didnt work. Im tempted to try a new save but I dont want to invest another 5-6 hours, for this to just happen again..

sound like a mod conflicting with the something..

Offline L2K_Perma

• Rookie
« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2019, 02:55:33 PM »
That sounds like one of the bugs in the current official version of seasons. Try changing your season length to a shorter season, let it go past the point it stops at, and then change your season length back to what you normally have it set to. Should fix it.

Offline way2drunk2walk2

• Rookie
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2019, 03:57:15 PM »
I seem to be having a problem with the map.  None of the NPC farmers are working their fields.  Just wondering if this is something on my end or if others are experiencing this too. 

Offline PEIfarmer

« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2019, 04:44:08 PM »
hello. Is anyone having trouble with with the growth of potatoes and corn. I have everything updated and the maps seems to be all working great exept for corn and potatoes they never make it passed the germinated growth stage. In my saved game im in mid autumn and there no plants to be seem, even the computer generated corn fields don't make it passed the germinated growth stage and also the ground texture for planted corn is the potato ground texture

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2019, 09:10:52 AM »
Hi ..

Again FS19 is making trouble .. And it seems like, where FS17 was generally a game where troubles could be sorted out by the most of us, FS19 has proved to be a challenge - even for the most experienced modders ..

Honestly, I don't have an answer - and it looks like nobody has .. But you could try and post a copy of your log - It is always a good place to start - you could have some sort of conflicts, or errors ..

Regards - Tom Cat
In order to get the right answer, you must ask the right question.

Offline Ag Hauler

« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2019, 11:46:18 AM »
hello. Is anyone having trouble with with the growth of potatoes and corn. I have everything updated and the maps seems to be all working great exept for corn and potatoes they never make it passed the germinated growth stage. In my saved game im in mid autumn and there no plants to be seem, even the computer generated corn fields don't make it passed the germinated growth stage and also the ground texture for planted corn is the potato ground texture

I don't know what would be conflicting to cause this but I haven't had this problem on mine. Do you have another map in your folder that might have some kind of specialty growth script in it? I have learned the hard way to only keep one mod map at a time in the mods folder because it seems that sometimes the scripts from one gets loaded on another. NebraskaLands, Emerald Coast, Seneca, are 3 that I can think of off the top of my head that are best run on their own. 

Offline PEIfarmer

« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2019, 04:24:40 PM »
Thanks guys I found the problem its was the Midwest seasons geo I had installed

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2019, 04:39:56 PM »
Really ?

No kidding - I was just about to suggest, that you could have a wrong GEO installed .. But thinking; no, this would be a silly suggestion ..

Glad you figured it out .. What lead you to the conclusion, that you had a wrong GEO file in your mods folder ? .. Could be nice to know for others - this is all about sharing problems and solutions ..

Regards - Tom Cat
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 04:42:00 PM by Tom Cat »

Offline PEIfarmer

« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2019, 07:28:11 PM »
I just deleted the other maps and I seen it and thought that's gonna control growth lets take it out to and try it, when I seen it worked I put the geo back into the mods folder and sure enough same problem so I took it back out. but having said that it caused a new problem I've lost the ability to double crop and all that fun stuff so could u point me in the direction of the proper Midwest geo that's reliable

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2019, 01:28:30 PM »
Hmm ..

Do they double crop in the Midwest IRL ? If they do, then there is a fault in the GEO - but if the climate isn't suitable for double crop, then you have to follow the GEO restriction for that area ..

But, doesn't this map have a GEO file build in to the map ? .. They did that in FS17, but don't know if it's standard procedure in FS19 ..

You could always edit the GEO file, if you want a certain behavior - your edits may not be true to real life, but that's up to you to decide ..

Tom Cat