American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

November 18, 2019, 02:17:30 PM

Author Topic: SeasonsMod  (Read 219 times)

Offline SCHMIDTM (OP)

SeasonsMod
« on: October 07, 2019, 01:22:19 PM »
I gotta question about this mod.

That would be
Does anyone else get LUA errors? I mean, getting bombed from errors so its not playable anymore.
Im getting an error saying something with melting snow, and a mission error. And a different error which i do not remember.

I had a log that was about 50MB big with all these errors. I had to take it out of my folder for now. But i do still want to play the mod.
Its an awesome mod.
Don't worry, Just be Happy.

Offline MikeLowery

Re: SeasonsMod
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 07:57:26 PM »
make sure you have the newest version. One just came out, also if you are using modded mods with it, it will causes issue with call stacks doing certain tasks. The new version will work with modded mods. I have it and i have no issues or error as of now but I have not tried to cart with an articulated tractor yet. So far so Good.

Offline Broncfan03

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 12:05:57 PM »
What map are you running it with?  Most likely reason is a mod conflict with either the map you're using or one of the other mods you have. 

The following users thanked this post: MikeLowery, SCHMIDTM

Offline SCHMIDTM (OP)

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 03:01:27 PM »
Thanks for your replys.

make sure you have the newest version. One just came out, also if you are using modded mods with it, it will causes issue with call stacks doing certain tasks. The new version will work with modded mods. I have it and i have no issues or error as of now but I have not tried to cart with an articulated tractor yet. So far so Good.

Where is it? I cant find it in modhud. Searched it, i only find the old version of it.
Edit,
Is that the one? Seasons v1.0.1.0

What map are you running it with?  Most likely reason is a mod conflict with either the map you're using or one of the other mods you have. 

Im using the Canadian Production Map season v3.1
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 03:04:36 PM by SCHMIDTM »
Don't worry, Just be Happy.

Online JohnDeere1952

• Administrator
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Search the Book of the Lord . . . Isaiah 34:16 (
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 03:37:31 PM »

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

The following users thanked this post: SCHMIDTM