American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

November 18, 2019, 02:15:21 PM

Author Topic: Global Company Scripts and Mods  (Read 404 times)

Offline mweber (OP)

• Regular
Global Company Scripts and Mods
« on: October 06, 2019, 08:13:24 AM »
I need some help from my fellow FS players. I can not get the GCS to load. I have downloaded and installed the basic mod plus all the additional mods into my mods file like all my other files. However I see nothing anywhere that shows GCS is installed. I looked up the instruction to install and followed to the letter. According to the instruction after it is installed you should hit ATL + G and a screen comes up for GSC. Mine does nothing. So can someone please help me. Does this work on some special maps? If you can run me through it or tell me what I am doing wrong, I ca be e-mailed at wmwpaw@live.com. Thanks in advance. MW

Online JohnDeere1952

• Administrator
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Search the Book of the Lord . . . Isaiah 34:16 (
Re: Global Company Scripts and Mods
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 10:15:22 AM »
 Are you trying alt+g while on foot. It will not work in vehicle.

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

Offline mweber (OP)

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 11:20:19 AM »
Yes Sir I have tried it both ways. Also let me ask, should these GCS mod, brewery, main mod, etc. show up in you game mod listing. The page that has all the game mod installed. They don't.

Online JohnDeere1952

• Administrator
  • ScreaminEagle
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 01:00:44 PM »
Yes Sir I have tried it both ways. Also let me ask, should these GCS mod, brewery, main mod, etc. show up in you game mod listing. The page that has all the game mod installed. They don't.
All i know is to post your log text with all mods other than the global company mods installed and see what happens.

Offline Ag Hauler

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 04:40:06 PM »
Depending on which mod it is it appears in different places. Some of them show up in the miscellaneous category under the placeables but some of them have their own categories. If you have the same version I have there is a Global Company Category for the breweries and bakeries as well as a couple of the sawmills. There is also one group of sawmills that have their own category. If you are having problems with any of it showing up then I'm guessing that it's a mod conflict. There are several mods that don't play well with Global Company or Seasons either for that matter. Do you have the Contractor mod? Depending on which version you have I know there is a conflict with this one and Global Company. If that isn't your problem I would try redownloading from Giants ModHub and see if that works.

Offline mweber (OP)

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2019, 08:55:11 AM »
thanks. I did remove all my mods from my mod folder except the maps. The installed the GCS script mod and the placeables for it. Still did not work. Ill try again.

Online JohnDeere1952

• Administrator
  • ScreaminEagle
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2019, 10:00:22 AM »
thanks. I did remove all my mods from my mod folder except the maps. The installed the GCS script mod and the placeables for it. Still did not work. Ill try again.
You will need to post your log text.

Offline Ag Hauler

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2019, 02:28:24 PM »
Which maps are you trying it on? I have no problems with Midwest Horizons from here, Seneca from Modhub.US as well as just almost all of the ones posted  in the Found A Map topic here on AEM. Another Mod I've found to conflict with it is Store Delivery from the ingame Modhub.

Online JohnDeere1952

• Administrator
  • ScreaminEagle
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2019, 02:55:49 PM »
Which maps are you trying it on? I have no problems with Midwest Horizons from here, Seneca from Modhub.US as well as just almost all of the ones posted  in the Found A Map topic here on AEM. Another Mod I've found to conflict with it is Store Delivery from the ingame Modhub.

I use store delivery and Global company on the Estancia Lapacho (South America) with seasons added and have no issues.  I might note I am using the latest patch from Giants which is UPDATE 1.4.1

Offline mweber (OP)

• Regular
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2019, 07:09:34 AM »
I am trying on Midwest horizons and the California Map.

Offline Ag Hauler

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2019, 09:05:32 PM »
I am not sure about the California map but try taking all maps out but the one you are using. I am making the sawmills work on Midwest Horizon the version from here. I have also got them working on Black Mountain from here. I have the breweries and bakery from ModHub.US but I haven't tried them out as most everybody here knows I'm just a little bit into the logging side of things ;D ;D

Online JohnDeere1952

• Administrator
  • ScreaminEagle
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2019, 07:07:50 AM »
I am trying on Midwest horizons and the California Map.
Out of curiosity do you have the latest Giants patch  1.4.1
https://www.farming-simulator.com/updates.php?lang=en&country=us

Offline mweber (OP)

• Regular
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2019, 09:23:14 AM »
I have the patch. I have also removed all mod from the game. the reinstalled the Midwest horizons map, plus the GCS placeable mods. This is that is in my mods folder. Still does not show up anywhere. No CTRL + G screen, etc. I am puzzled. Guess I just won't use it. Thanks for all the help.

Offline Bigskymod

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2019, 07:17:51 PM »
sounds to me like when you downloaded the mod it put different characters in the name and the game doesn't like that.  should show up in your log file.