American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

August 26, 2019, 01:00:45 AM

Author Topic: County Line Seasons FS19  (Read 3675 times)

Offline Fatikki

• Rookie
Re: County Line Seasons FS19
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2019, 02:50:50 PM »
Hey abright12, I think you quoted me but you didn't answered me

Offline abright12 (OP)

« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2019, 03:05:29 PM »
We need your log.txt to see whats going on.

Offline cwattyeso

« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2019, 08:40:40 AM »
Can you screenshot where the invisible collision is? Also I checked the farmland mask and it looks like the area you screenshotted is painted correctly so not sure why it's not letting you work that land.

I'll grab a screenshot of the crossing next time I'm on the map/server. It seems to me and other players to be something to do with the train. It's like when the train comes and closes the crossing an invisible barrier is put up to stop players driving across the crossing. However the barrier seems to remain in place for long periods of time before the train actually comes and uses the crossing and long periods after the train has passed the crossing. However I notice the AI cars are completely unaffected and in actually viewing them, they pay zero attention to the crossing or the train and just magically drive through the barriers, the train and anything else they want to and carry on their way.

As for the field patches issue, I'm confused, I don't know if it's something to do with the fields themselves, or something to do with seasons or a combination of map and seasons, but these patches seem to original come from area where crop failed to germinate or for whatever reason during growth suddenly went to Withered or Harvested status. When the actual field reaches proper harvesting phase, and we harvest, these patches then remain, then when we try to fertilise, lime spread and plough prior to the next years planting, the patches seem to be weird and different stages/status to the rest of the field. However once we get the seeders out and go over the field, the patches disappear. Though only briefly, as the next day in game they again show as Germination Failed or a little later in the growth process they go to Withered/Harvested status. It's a weird thing to see, because these patches are always perfectly square in shape and stick out a mile on this map as the fields themselves are obviously not square or rectangular. So unlike the rest of the map that looks very natural, these patches are very unnatural in their size, shape and status.

Offline abright12 (OP)

« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2019, 09:39:25 AM »
Ok yeah the Train.Lua script does not sync across multiplayer clients. So when you are hitting the invisible barrier, on the server the train is actually there but on your end you don't see the train. Not sure how to go about fixing that, its been an issue since FS17 as well. As for the patchy crops, yeah thats a seasons feature. You could report that as a possible bug to Realismus.

Offline cwattyeso

« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2019, 03:03:02 PM »
Another thing we have discovered this evening on the server. We bought the Pig Area on the Map, to set about purchasing some Pigs to give us something to do during the Winter. We noticed next to the pig building there is a silo building. However it doesn't seem to want to let you store anything in it, nor does it indicate what you could store in it. Being the server admin and having the console enabled on my game, I was able to go into the F5 Wire-Frame Developer mode to see there is no actual fill/tip trigger on this silo, however the pipe does have an unloading trigger attached to it. So my question is should this silo building be functional in game and let players store something in at the Pig area, or is it just a decorative object, that hasn't had all the triggers removed from it?

Looking at it and it's placement, it would have made sense you could store your Grain Crops and Pig Food in here to give to the pigs as food throughout the year. This would compliment the building next to it which I'm assuming you're meant to tip your root crops/sugar cane into and store there to feed the pigs.

Offline abright12 (OP)

« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2019, 03:13:13 PM »
It's functional, you can see the fill trigger in your screenshot. It's just very low to the ground.

Offline cwattyeso

« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2019, 03:25:19 PM »
Well we tried tipping into it with trailers and got no tip prompt, if we force unload it just causes a pile up of stuff on the ground. We even tried tipping in with a Bucket on a Front Loader and the stuff goes nowhere. Nor when we drive a trailer under the pipe can we fill anything.

Edit: Okay just seen there is an error in xml for pigSilo that Pig Food is not listed as a fill type, but only as a storage type. Which probably explains why when we try to tip PigFood via trailer or bucket it won't accept it.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 03:30:23 PM by cwattyeso »

Offline abright12 (OP)

« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2019, 05:43:27 PM »
Strange. I tested it with pig food and I was able to unload it. It could also be the trigger is too low for certain equipment.  I tested it with only default Giants wagons. I'll look into it, potentially another item for the next patch.

Offline sdmadsen

• Rookie
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2019, 10:08:48 AM »
Has anyone had any luck getting the Seasons water pump working for the cow water trough? I've tried many positions and I can't get it to start to work. I'm aware that it should only fill to 15%, but it doesn't fill any.

Offline cwattyeso

« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2019, 06:12:11 AM »
Strange. I tested it with pig food and I was able to unload it. It could also be the trigger is too low for certain equipment.  I tested it with only default Giants wagons. I'll look into it, potentially another item for the next patch.

Yeah I'm noticing definitely that some sell points/tip points definitely are having issues triggering for some equipment. The IT Runner Stuff and Auger Wagons seem particularly to have issues getting the tip prompt to come up. Maybe the triggers are too low, or they need to be scaled up a bit higher in the Y value in the editor to create a bigger detection box for all types of trailers and attachments. That's how I fixed the Pig Food silo for myself and the map on my server, loading up the i3d file in the editor and just made the trigger and actual clearly visible box that all vehicles/trailers extra can pass through. It's also how I fixed my previous issue with the BGA and not getting prompted again to tip trailers and stuff. I just moved the trigger to the slightly below the ground level, and then just scaled it up in all 3 axis X, Y & Z to create a nice big box that has no detections issues for whatever anyone wants to drive through it and unload. I also did the same with the Bale Trigger, so people can just drive past with a bale trailer and the bales get sold off it, without having to unload them and then place them in that hopper thing.

Also another thing I want to ask, the animal husbandry on the map the Pigs, Sheep and Cows, is there a reason why they hold so few animals, compared to the default Giants pens? For example you made that really nice Sheep Pen and Grazing Area, but then it only holds 80 sheep, which seems like a really low number for the size of the area and the pen. Also combined with seasons, having 80 sheep will mean you only generate one pallet of wool every 5 years. Also at the farm that Chicken pen there, how come we can't use it to put our own chickens in? It's just decoration and serves no actual function correct? Seems a bit of a waste, as you could place an actual working Chicken pen in that space, to have at the starting farm for players to use.

Offline Sootysax

« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2019, 08:16:42 AM »
The bale shed platform at the cattle ranch is supposed to be made of concrete...  but no matter how I try and stack square bales, staggered or not, they just fall over if I try and stack more than 4 stacks..  like the platform is made of unsupported plywood

Offline matking4

• Rookie
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2019, 09:01:31 PM »
Hi i recently downloaded the map and it works fine if i have no mods not even seasons but as soon as i add seasons into it after the loading screen i hit start and it brings up the same screen i have to hit start to get the screen to go away and the game is paused, i cannot move or look around and no sell points or anything on the start menu can you please help

Offline MikeLowery

« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2019, 09:53:31 PM »
Hi i recently downloaded the map and it works fine if i have no mods not even seasons but as soon as i add seasons into it after the loading screen i hit start and it brings up the same screen i have to hit start to get the screen to go away and the game is paused, i cannot move or look around and no sell points or anything on the start menu can you please help

make sure you have an update version of the season mod. i have season with this map and and bunch of mods and it works perfect. So it has to be on your end somewhere. if all fails redownload the map again..

Offline Tezzward

• Rookie
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2019, 01:32:18 PM »
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong at the BGA.  I put bales in the top and it filled to 50,000.  It didn't process any though, and stayed at 50,000 for hours.  Overnight, it used about 2,300 of the silage but it still has 47k in there that won't process. 

**EDIT** Sorry.  I had an old BGA mod in the mods folder that I didn't remember.  Problem solved. 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 01:47:23 PM by Tezzward »

Offline Benny2018

« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2019, 04:02:53 PM »
I've reinstalled the map twice but I'm still unable to mow any grass unless I plant it myself.  I've searched the forum but haven't found a fix for it.  Can someone help me?

Offline abright12 (OP)

« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2019, 06:01:52 PM »
What stage is the grass? Is it showing yellow/harvest ready on your PDA?

Offline Benny2018

« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2019, 06:03:49 PM »
What stage is the grass? Is it showing yellow/harvest ready on your PDA?

Doesn't say any stage, it was already a grass meadow and i purchased it.  I don't get any field info.

Offline abright12 (OP)

« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2019, 08:00:38 PM »
Doesn't say any stage, it was already a grass meadow and i purchased it.  I don't get any field info.

You can still look at the status of the grass on the PDA. You need to enable the grass crop to see the growth stage as it is disabled by default. My guess is that it isn't in a harvestable stage yet.

Offline Benny2018

« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2019, 08:25:38 PM »
You can still look at the status of the grass on the PDA. You need to enable the grass crop to see the growth stage as it is disabled by default. My guess is that it isn't in a harvestable stage yet.

Thank you, I feel like a complete dummy now smh - sorry lol

Offline Tezzward

• Rookie
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2019, 09:30:18 PM »
Anyone find where to place the seasons water pump yet?  Have placed it all over near the water trough with no luck. 

Offline KYHardHead

« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2019, 03:58:41 PM »
found a small issue at field 31, with terrain near sell point at northern area on the right side