American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

August 26, 2019, 01:04:15 AM

Author Topic: County Line Seasons FS19  (Read 3678 times)

Offline majkello

Re: County Line Seasons FS19
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2019, 02:51:12 PM »
So you don't have these strange FPS drops/micro stutter? Great map but bad luck, unplayable  :'(

Only one error in log
Error: No depth map available, but shape 'drivingDust' (emitter1Ref) with material 'fx_smoke01_mat' uses a custom shader which requires reading depth data.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 03:14:17 PM by majkello »

Offline abright12 (OP)

« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2019, 04:31:41 PM »
So you don't have these strange FPS drops/micro stutter? Great map but bad luck, unplayable  :'(

Only one error in log
Error: No depth map available, but shape 'drivingDust' (emitter1Ref) with material 'fx_smoke01_mat' uses a custom shader which requires reading depth data.

That error is a known issue with mod maps. The map runs at a smooth 60FPS for me unless I'm driving a high poly model and panning the camera quickly near the towns which have lots of objects, then I will get a FPS drop for a split second. Hardly unplayable for me. I'm only on a 4790k and GTX970, graphics set to high. What are your specs?

Offline majkello

« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2019, 03:28:31 AM »
That error is a known issue with mod maps. The map runs at a smooth 60FPS for me unless I'm driving a high poly model and panning the camera quickly near the towns which have lots of objects, then I will get a FPS drop for a split second. Hardly unplayable for me. I'm only on a 4790k and GTX970, graphics set to high. What are your specs?

I have i5 4670k + 1070Ti. It only happens when you work on the field. Cultivating, harvesting dsnt matter. I lowered the cultivator and went outside the area to which I have access and there was no problem with FPS. Can u do something for me? Try this map https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.php?lang=en&country=us&mod_id=124280
This map have also this issue

Offline FarmerBeorn

• Rookie
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2019, 08:13:40 PM »
Does this map have all of the Seasons rotting features available? I left a bale out in the rain just to test and nothing has happened (could be a Seasons issue too, just want to verify if the map supports bale rotting).

Other than that question, I love the map, thanks for all the work on it.

Offline KYHardHead

« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2019, 01:01:29 PM »
Does this map have all of the Seasons rotting features available? I left a bale out in the rain just to test and nothing has happened (could be a Seasons issue too, just want to verify if the map supports bale rotting).

Other than that question, I love the map, thanks for all the work on it.

i think that has more to do with seasons and the bale file not the map but i could be wrong

Offline uicboi

« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2019, 01:20:18 PM »
I have i5 4670k + 1070Ti. It only happens when you work on the field. Cultivating, harvesting dsnt matter. I lowered the cultivator and went outside the area to which I have access and there was no problem with FPS. Can u do something for me? Try this map https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.php?lang=en&country=us&mod_id=124280
This map have also this issue

This stutter/pulsing is due to the weight files being resized, the map author has already stated that he isn't fixing this issue.

Offline KYHardHead

« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2019, 01:56:37 PM »
So I played around with it and found out it's the house that is causing issues. So what I did was simply move the house below ground so it can't be seen, additionally I unchecked "visibility" under its attributes.  I'm guessing since its part of a transform group with such a large number of objects, when you delete it, GE has trouble reindexing all the nodes in the transform group and it corrupts the i3d. Just a guess. Anyway, the rest of the surrounding objects can be deleted without issue. 

i tried as you said and still get the same issue did you do the same with the silo because i deleted that and still get the same outcome with GE

Offline abright12 (OP)

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2019, 02:10:50 PM »
Are you using the latest giants editor?

Offline cwattyeso

« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2019, 07:11:51 AM »
So been playing this map with Seasons now on a Dedicated Server for this past week. Have run into one little, but a big issue for me and I don't know whether it's a fault with the map or a bug in seasons. I just tried to deliver and unload a trailer with 50,000 of silage at the BGA, I got no prompt as I drove past the unloading area, and when I dumped, it's just put a massive heap of silage on the ground. Now bales seem to sell just fine and we had no issue driving though the BGA and having them sold straight off the trailer. However I decided I'd sooner do Silage loose as waiting the two/three days in game for Grass Bales to turn into Silage with Seasons was too restrictive, and with a Fermenting Plant placeable at the main farm we can churn out the silage much quicker. However the BGA doesn't seem to let us tip trailers. Does the BGA have a trailer tip trigger on this map?

I must admit the design and building of the BGA on the map is not one of my favourites, it seems like it's from the Giants Ravenport or Felsbrunn maps and I never liked that. I much prefer having a proper clearly defined trailer unloading point like you get at silos and other sellpoints at the map. Having spent quite a bit of time playing on maps like Fenton Forest and Dondiego they managed to absolutely nail how to do the selling/unloading points at the BGA whether using loose filled trailers or bales on stackers/trailer or bales on forks.

Offline bandit188

« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2019, 11:33:03 AM »
Cow cleaning process shuold be moved from back of the cow barn as the ramps there stop us from cleaning the cows.

Offline KYHardHead

« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2019, 11:39:37 AM »
Are you using the latest giants editor?

using GE 8.1.0

Offline abright12 (OP)

« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2019, 12:34:49 PM »
Does the BGA have a trailer tip trigger on this map?

The BGA works just like the Ravenport one. You need to lift it into the mixer with a bucket or conveyor. There is a trailer dump point for silage at the animal dealer, but it pays less because it's less work intensive. On the plus side you don't need to own the land to sell it at the animal dealer so it might be more cost effective to sell loose silage there.

Cow cleaning process shuold be moved from back of the cow barn as the ramps there stop us from cleaning the cows.

Fixed for the next update, thanks.

Offline cwattyeso

« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2019, 12:46:24 PM »
Nope need to tip the Silage at the BGA, because I'm in desperate need of Digestate that we can take back to the farm and turn into Fertiliser using another production building. So there is no ground tip for trailers at the BGA. Okay no problem, I'll open the BGA.i3D with Giants Editor and copy across one of the tip triggers from one of your other sellpoints or maybe even the farm silo one, and set that up. No offence, I just never use Buckets to load BGA Hoppers and find that to be an absolutely 'No No' for me. Normally if I'd have spotted that doing my first look at a map, I probably would have uninstalled and deleted it like so many, they don't make proper tip points, bale triggers etc the BGA.

Offline peppas123

• Rookie
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2019, 05:25:32 PM »
Thanks for the map, very fun to play. I recently updated seasons to v1.0.1.0 and my sheep wool production has halted. Is this a seasons issue or does the map need to be updated to the newer version of seasons? Thanks and thanks for your hard work on this map!

Offline abright12 (OP)

« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2019, 05:48:30 PM »
Thanks for the map, very fun to play. I recently updated seasons to v1.0.1.0 and my sheep wool production has halted. Is this a seasons issue or does the map need to be updated to the newer version of seasons? Thanks and thanks for your hard work on this map!

Looks like sheep now only produce wool in the spring, according to the Seasons patch changelog.

The following users thanked this post: peppas123

Offline bandit188

« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2019, 07:38:16 AM »
AI traffic going into each other  and ramming our equipment like there a tank.

Offline JDKevlar

• Rookie
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2019, 12:23:55 AM »
Greetings,
Like the map a lot but I'm having the same issue as Loriath (earlier post)...I am unable to mow any of the existing grass areas on the map, including the ones I clearly own such as the pasture (meadow) that comes with the main farm.  No warnings or messages of any kind it simply doesn't allow the mowing function under any conditions.

Makes the map pretty much impossible to play especially using the Seasons mod.  Appreciate any thoughts.

Loriath - Did you ever figure out how to get your map to work for mowing grass?  Since several of us are seeing the same issue it seems unlikely that it's a corrupted installation or anything similar.

JDKevlar

Offline Ameise2000

« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2019, 05:53:57 AM »
Hi guys, I have no problem with mowing grass. I owned the start farm and the field 28 and can mow it anywhere. But I have a question about the grass. When does the grass grow? Or do I have to plant fields and plant new grass?

greetings
Ameise2000

Offline abright12 (OP)

« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2019, 10:02:45 AM »
Are you guys waiting until it is in the final growth stage?

Hi guys, I have no problem with mowing grass. I owned the start farm and the field 28 and can mow it anywhere. But I have a question about the grass. When does the grass grow? Or do I have to plant fields and plant new grass?

It grows back but you can also plant it in a field.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:10:16 AM by abright12 »

Offline Ameise2000

« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2019, 10:08:24 AM »
I mowed it in the first yellow phase. not waited until the dark orange.

Does the grass grow after mowing? because it is not a real field, I can not sow a new grass with the sowing machine.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:15:54 AM by Ameise2000 »

Offline KYHardHead

« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2019, 01:00:21 PM »
I mowed it in the first yellow phase. not waited until the dark orange.

Does the grass grow after mowing? because it is not a real field, I can not sow a new grass with the sowing machine.

grass regrows on its own, whether its in a field or just in a meadow with or without any created fields in place

The following users thanked this post: MikeLowery, Ameise2000

Offline bandit188

« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2019, 05:55:14 AM »
invisible train  near the sell points north of the map i think.

Offline cwattyeso

« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2019, 04:45:14 AM »
Yeah I found an invisible barrier/wall that prevents you crossing the crossing on the road that takes you towards to Bio Diesel sellpoint on the north of the map.

Also not sure if it's a map issue or a seasons mod issue but I'm finding when working fields, that I often have patches on the fields that don't change to match the rest of the field. For example below in the attached photo I ploughed a field, even had the 'Allow Create Field' option on the whole time, yet I got patches like the one shown, that just refused to change to the ploughed look/texture.

Offline Fatikki

• Rookie
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2019, 01:22:12 PM »
County Line doesn't open anymore in my game. Even with all mods disabled. Already downloaded 3 times to try again but no luck. Can someone help me?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 01:26:52 PM by Fatikki »

Offline abright12 (OP)

« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2019, 02:13:06 PM »
Yeah I found an invisible barrier/wall that prevents you crossing the crossing on the road that takes you towards to Bio Diesel sellpoint on the north of the map.

Also not sure if it's a map issue or a seasons mod issue but I'm finding when working fields, that I often have patches on the fields that don't change to match the rest of the field. For example below in the attached photo I ploughed a field, even had the 'Allow Create Field' option on the whole time, yet I got patches like the one shown, that just refused to change to the ploughed look/texture.

Can you screenshot where the invisible collision is? Also I checked the farmland mask and it looks like the area you screenshotted is painted correctly so not sure why it's not letting you work that land.

We need your log.txt to see whats going on.
County Line doesn't open anymore in my game. Even with all mods disabled. Already downloaded 3 times to try again but no luck. Can someone help me?