American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

November 18, 2019, 02:16:23 PM

Author Topic: Course Play log error  (Read 346 times)

Offline slickerman (OP)

• Regular
Course Play log error
« on: July 01, 2019, 04:24:01 AM »
is anyone getting this log error using Course Play. I was told its to do with CP as I just have map plus CP in mod folder only plus its a new savegame as well. I read also its to do with latest patch

Warning (physics): Non-cpu collision mesh for 'aiCollisionTrigger' is being cooked at runtime - this will not work on consoles

Offline JimmytheGeek

Re: Course Play log error
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 11:41:42 AM »
It is an issue that was introduced with the latest patch and is a warning that the new method of "cooking" that collision doesn't work on consoles. It doesn't affect the game unless you're playing on console.
A descendant of farmers, I'm the entire IT department for a small, rural-town library.

Offline AlbertL

Re: Course Play log error
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 05:55:04 PM »
is anyone getting this log error using Course Play. I was told its to do with CP as I just have map plus CP in mod folder only plus its a new savegame as well. I read also its to do with latest patch

Warning (physics): Non-cpu collision mesh for 'aiCollisionTrigger' is being cooked at runtime - this will not work on consoles

It it is also saying the AI Traffic collision trigger will not with CP CAN NOT read that collision and using that vehicle to run courses, you should exempt and ready to deal with problem, cause the Collision avoidance in CP will fail.
"I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much" and stretch