American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

July 17, 2019, 10:37:01 PM

Author Topic: Midwest Horizon  (Read 647 times)

Midwest Horizon
on: June 30, 2019, 09:42:41 PM
Midwest Horizon

http://americaneaglesmodding.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1785

- Version 1.1 -
Based off Midwest Ohio.
- 127+ fields of various sizes.
- Two gain sell locations.
- Egg, Cotton, Wool, Milk sell location.
- Animal sell/buy location.
- Multi Terrain Angles.
- Several Farm locations.
- Wood sell location.
- Various locations with standing water.
- No in map animals, placeable must be used.
- Traffic.
- Delivery missions.

By Txzar Mapping and CBJ Midwest Modding.

"Don't mess with Texas"

The following users thanked this post: Ag Hauler, Dirtracer00, bmreed78, emdsd90mac, TKALMI

Re: Midwest Horizon
Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 02:48:55 AM
Looking good,

Is it multifruit? Or is it only base game?
Don't worry, Just be Happy.

Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 09:04:03 PM
Txzar,

I'm not on this particular version, looks like I'm on the previous version.  I'm really enjoying the map and the feel of it.  Good job on recreating the American midwest as this could be Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, etc. 

One question - there was a handy guide with the field sizes.  I believe I found it again on my hard drive but others might like to have it.  Is that included in the .zip download?

Thanks again for the map and all the hard work that you and others have done to put the content out there. 

Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 06:39:37 AM
man icusually dont play maps like this. but you did a darn good job in depicting the midwest. go through there alot, but the problem i have is the paved road is way to smooth, lol. nice map.

Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 01:19:35 PM
Loving this map.

Any idea what you did that made your map not have the micro stutter issues that all the other 4x maps seem to have?

http://americaneaglesmodding.com/index.php?topic=15155.msg108540;topicseen#new

The official County Line convert is having that issue and he has no idea why.

Reply #5 on: July 12, 2019, 07:50:32 PM
@mike33s

Field sizes - here's what I do when I want field sizes on a random map:
1. unzip the map and open the map i3d file in GE.
2. Find the "Fields" transform group and select it.
3. With the field transform group still selected, go up to the drop-down menus at the top and select 'Scripts' > 'FS19' > 'Map' > 'Get Field Sizes'
This will print out a list of all the field sizes (in hectares) in the GE console.  Now just copy and paste the list to a Word or other text document.

You never have to guess at the field sizes again.  Keep in mind that if you modify a field with your plow and make it bigger, this still only tells you the initial field size.

The following users thanked this post: Dirtracer00

Reply #6 on: July 13, 2019, 10:13:05 AM
I really enjoy the map but the sell points aren't working for me. How can i fix that?

ih844

Reply #7 on: July 14, 2019, 08:26:50 PM
I am having an issue with the fertilizer states not changing.  I plow the fields and they say they need plowing and when i federalize it doesn't show i fertilized it.  Says it needs fertilized.  Any reason why this could be?  I had no issue with this on version 1.0, but the latest 1.1 I am having that issue.