American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

November 18, 2019, 02:17:35 PM

Author Topic: FS 19 GAME FREEZES ON ALL MAPS PLEASE HELP  (Read 745 times)

Offline chicken25 (OP)

FS 19 GAME FREEZES ON ALL MAPS PLEASE HELP
« on: April 16, 2019, 07:55:26 PM »
Game freezes up, and sometimes during saving loosing complete save game. I have tried differnet maps and even raven port. I have taken all mods out of folder except mod map itself and it freezes. I have tried raven port again with just money cheat mod, because I was impatient... but it also freezes. It seems like game freezes on those auto saving timers, but I have shut off auto save and it freezes up. Not sure what to do. Its not specific mod or equipment, and time frame always differs. Sometime 5 minutes and some time 40 mins and everything in between. THought possible patch 1.3 was going to fix and it hasnt

Online JohnDeere1952

• Administrator
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Search the Book of the Lord . . . Isaiah 34:16 (
Re: FS 19 GAME FREEZES ON ALL MAPS PLEASE HELP
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 10:43:53 PM »
Game freezes up, and sometimes during saving loosing complete save game. I have tried differnet maps and even raven port. I have taken all mods out of folder except mod map itself and it freezes. I have tried raven port again with just money cheat mod, because I was impatient... but it also freezes. It seems like game freezes on those auto saving timers, but I have shut off auto save and it freezes up. Not sure what to do. Its not specific mod or equipment, and time frame always differs. Sometime 5 minutes and some time 40 mins and everything in between. THought possible patch 1.3 was going to fix and it hasnt
Please post your log text so somebody may be able to help you.

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

Offline chicken25 (OP)

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 07:53:43 PM »
Im sorry can you explain how I do that, where do I find that?

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 07:58:54 PM by MikeLowery »

Offline MikeLowery

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 07:58:23 PM »
Im sorry can you explain how I do that, where do I find that?

my documents/my game/ farming simulator 19
then look for a file called log

The following users thanked this post: chicken25

Offline chicken25 (OP)

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2019, 07:23:11 PM »
here is my log, not sure if some one can look through at tell me whats going on, Its AVON map and using mods again but if needed I can play a stock map with no mods to show freezing as well

THanks for the help

Online JohnDeere1952

• Administrator
  • ScreaminEagle
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2019, 08:45:59 PM »
here is my log, not sure if some one can look through at tell me whats going on, Its AVON map and using mods again but if needed I can play a stock map with no mods to show freezing as well

THanks for the help
Try with no mods in your folder at all. And try a default map to start with. The log you posted has 61 errors or in that area and some are call stack. It is important when looking for a map issue to never have mods in folder due to possible conflicts.

FS 19 min specs are :
Here are the Farming Simulator 19 System Requirements (Minimum)
CPU: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.5GHz or AMD FX-4100 @3.6 GHz.
VIDEO CARD: Nvidia Geforce GTX 650, AMD Radeon HD 7770 graphics card or better (min. ...
FREE DISK SPACE: 20 GB.
DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2 GB.

and I se you have
Main System
  CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz
 I do not know if the processor speed difference is an issue or not , but somebody on here will know.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 08:50:55 PM by JohnDeere1952 »

Offline jb3pc4sale

• Global Moderator
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Another day another dollar
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2019, 10:29:51 AM »
Try with no mods in your folder at all. And try a default map to start with. The log you posted has 61 errors or in that area and some are call stack. It is important when looking for a map issue to never have mods in folder due to possible conflicts.

FS 19 min specs are :
Here are the Farming Simulator 19 System Requirements (Minimum)
CPU: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.5GHz or AMD FX-4100 @3.6 GHz.
VIDEO CARD: Nvidia Geforce GTX 650, AMD Radeon HD 7770 graphics card or better (min. ...
FREE DISK SPACE: 20 GB.
DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2 GB.

and I se you have
Main System
  CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz
 I do not know if the processor speed difference is an issue or not , but somebody on here will know.
I'm not sure but I think that the 2.3 in not enough. You should have a app to overclock the cpu. Check on the web site of the board and they should be a app to overclock. All you want to bump it up to 2.5 it should be easy to do and cpu should take it. The graphic card is the same as mine and I have no problems.
 Note: If this is a laptop I don't know if you can.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 12:56:48 PM by jb3pc4sale »

Online JohnDeere1952

• Administrator
  • ScreaminEagle
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2019, 11:08:27 AM »
I'm not sure but I think that the 2.3 in not enough. You should have a app to overclock the cpu. Check on the web site of the board and they should be a app to overclock. All you want to bump it up to 2.5 it should be ea
sy to do and cpu should take it. The graphic card is the same as mine and I have no problems.
I agree on the graphic card part. I have a gtx 1050 not a ti and it performs well.

Offline jb3pc4sale

• Global Moderator
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Another day another dollar
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2019, 01:05:41 PM »
I have been looking on line and it looks like you have a Dell laptop and the review says that there's freezes up and Dell said it was a hardware problem and they got a refurbished one back and they still had problems. They ended up buying one from someone else. I hope this one is not yours.
Here is the link of the one I found https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIADYY8C36126

Offline chicken25 (OP)

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2019, 07:56:50 PM »
I have a Acer Nitro five, that I bought specifically for this game... only game I play and all laptop gets used for. Not super familiar on what you mean by getting app to bump it up if all possible, not a techie by any means. Also note when I originally started play stock map and adding mods at first before 1.2 update I don't recall it freezing, but had only been play for a short whille

Post Merge: May 06, 2019, 08:20:13 PM
HERE IS LOG OF GAME STOCK MAP and with no mods in folder, didn't play long and it froze, I will see if I can figure out processor speed if that's issue or not
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 08:20:13 PM by chicken25 »

Online JohnDeere1952

• Administrator
  • ScreaminEagle
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2019, 08:39:55 PM »
I have a Acer Nitro five, that I bought specifically for this game... only game I play and all laptop gets used for. Not super familiar on what you mean by getting app to bump it up if all possible, not a techie by any means. Also note when I originally started play stock map and adding mods at first before 1.2 update I don't recall it freezing, but had only been play for a short whille

Post Merge: May 06, 2019, 08:20:13 PM
HERE IS LOG OF GAME STOCK MAP and with no mods in folder, didn't play long and it froze, I will see if I can figure out processor speed if that's issue or not
You may want to check your cpu temperature when playing. I use openhardwaremonitor at times.
https://openhardwaremonitor.org/
 Laptops can be bad about heat , when I still used a laptop I ended up getting a cooling pad to put my laptop on.
 You may also want to go into options and change from high to a lower setting.
 If you do decide on any apps be sure to consult with some of computer folks on here.

Offline chicken25 (OP)

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2019, 06:26:30 PM »
I HAVE PLAYED 3 NIGHTS IN A ROW NOW USING A GAMING LAPTOP COOLING PAD, AND GAMES HASNT FROZE YET, FINGERS CROSSED. STILL LOOKING INTO HOW TO OVERCLOCK THAT .2 THAT IM SHY OF MIN REQUIRMENTS
i have played 3 nights in a row now using a gaming laptop cooling pad, and games hasnt froze yet, fingers crossed. still looking into how to overclock that .2 that im shy of min requirment

Please do not post in all caps it is against forum rules. Although I do understand your happiness at being able to play the game now.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 08:06:44 PM by JohnDeere1952 »

Online JohnDeere1952

• Administrator
  • ScreaminEagle
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2019, 08:03:12 PM »
I HAVE PLAYED 3 NIGHTS IN A ROW NOW USING A GAMING LAPTOP COOLING PAD, AND GAMES HASNT FROZE YET, FINGERS CROSSED. STILL LOOKING INTO HOW TO OVERCLOCK THAT .2 THAT IM SHY OF MIN REQUIRMENTS
Only thing with overclocking is it produces more heat some times.