American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

November 12, 2019, 11:13:30 AM

Author Topic: Adjusting corn/maize yield  (Read 506 times)

Offline farmallflan (OP)

Adjusting corn/maize yield
« on: March 14, 2019, 08:20:15 AM »
Hi. I want to adjust the yields for my corn but don't know how to do it. Can someone point me in the right direction? I know darn well from watching my real harvests is that the combine fills up faster when it's corn rather than soybeans. That isn't the case in FS19. And I am in the AutumnOaks map also.

thanks

Mike

Offline Tom Cat

Re: Adjusting corn/maize yield
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 01:24:07 PM »
Hi. I want to adjust the yields for my corn but don't know how to do it. Can someone point me in the right direction? I know darn well from watching my real harvests is that the combine fills up faster when it's corn rather than soybeans. That isn't the case in FS19. And I am in the AutumnOaks map also.

thanks

Mike

Hi

Don't play FS19 yet, but for FS17 there was several yield adjusting mods (including More Realistic Gameplay, that did that job also..)

Did a quick search for you (Google) and this came up for FS19 : https://www.modhoster.de/mods/realistischer-ertrag-und-ladungsgewichte

It's a script, that changes weight (real mass) seed usage and yield for all standard crops ..

The real clever thing here is, that it's made in a single .lua file, where you can change the values as much as you want - So if you want it really realistic, you can search the net for yields and seed usage for specific crops in your local area ..

Don't know how to change it without such a script - but this will do the job, without the risk of breaking the basegame or modded map ..

Regards - Tom Cat ..

PS: If you get a warning, that Modhoster is some kind of not to be trusted, it's really just something about a certificate that hasn't been updated - that's all ..
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 01:42:29 PM by Tom Cat »
In order to get the right answer, you must ask the right question.

Offline farmallflan (OP)

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 09:30:57 AM »
Thanks Tom Cat. You know, after you helped me with another FS19 issue a couple weeks ago, I went back to FS17 to play a little more. What a world of difference in how there is no glitches in 17 compared to 19. How in your opinion do you think the issues in 19 will and if get addressed?

Thanks for your suggestions. God Bless....

Mike

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 03:01:40 PM »
Oh ..

Don't mention it - I'm here to help where I can (as most of us are) Sometimes I can help (and succeed) and sometimes I fail (but it is with good intensions..  :) )

I think you are touching a very good topic, with your question about the FS19 issues ..

I would love to answer, but maybe you/we should try to reach the entire fora, by asking this question in it's own thread - I'm fearing that only a few would scroll down this far in this thread, to actually read the last of your post ..

Have thought about starting a thread that ask/deals with issues regarding FS19 - I know other foras has done this - But I'm afraid to start a fire, and really don't want to go down such a path ..

There is a lot of things regarding FS19, Giants and internet foras I would like to ask others opinions about - But there is a kind of "getting offended" over nothing, around the world at the moment - so I'm sort of stuck in the mud, right now .. If you know what I mean ..

Regards - Tom Cat
In order to get the right answer, you must ask the right question.