American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

February 16, 2019, 12:21:54 AM

Author Topic: FS17 Missouri River Bottoms Final Revised V13  (Read 138 times)

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Another day another dollar
FS17 Missouri River Bottoms Final Revised V13
« on: February 09, 2019, 10:27:55 AM »
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 10:09:56 AM by jb3pc4sale »

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • ScreaminEagle
Re: FS17 Missouri River Bottoms Fina lRevised V13
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 10:09:13 AM »
This version of map is more geared for the loggers. It gives you a little more. I forgot to mention that one new street is south side of the town in center of map and the other street is on the west side of the southwest town. Go west on 4 lane road goes thru town. I corrected the manilaRopes factory and it is across from planter peanuts. I forgot to remove the 2 entries in the extraSourceFiles It's the last 2 entries <sourceFile filename="scripts/mCompanyFactory.lua" />
<sourceFile filename="scripts/mCompanyFactory_AddOn.lua" /> I tried to get those lua to work with map without call stacks and I could not. I will re upload the map so that will removed. I should have it done by tomorrow, I hope.
The manilaRopes does work now.

Offline MOREOPTIONS

• Rookie
Re: FS17 Missouri River Bottoms Final Revised V13
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 06:44:58 AM »
Good day, Love the map after I managed to get it to load.  I had to replace the train script for the drive-able trains. Not sure what the problem was.   If you could help me figure out what went wrong. Would be great. Thank you.  I have always enjoyed the Missouri maps. I look forward to use the trains you added rather than the games train. 

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • ScreaminEagle
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 07:27:46 AM »
I need to look at the log file to see what was wrong on your end. The is the same as the version as 12.1. I added 2 streets and I added a factory and that is all. Oh yea I added lots so you can buy for the houses. When you having problems you need to load the map by itself and see if you have a mod causing the problem. Then you add a few back in and test until you find the mod causing the issue.

Offline MOREOPTIONS

• Rookie
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 09:51:19 PM »
Good day! Busy weeks over here.  I have fixed the problem with the map and trains.  Also cleaned up the red line going down a road on both lanes.  I also managed to make the eagle fly forward rather than backward,  You might of not noticed in your other maps.  I also fixed the waters so car's cant be subs.   

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • ScreaminEagle
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 10:20:34 PM »
I been playing the map that I loaded and been adding some new things. I don't have any problem with the trains. I don't know why you would have? The red lines you are seeing is for line up the splines to, I just didn't remove them. You never know you might want to add more splines. I didn't know a eagle was flying backwards. Location would be helpful. I have added the new sawmill to map. It's has red building, and has production of paper. It is on modHub, I haven't tested yet to see if it will work with new construction houses. I have added the sewer works I have to cut some trees and see if everything works.
 I'm glad you fix the problem you was having.