American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

November 12, 2019, 11:10:39 AM

Author Topic: FS 19 Issues  (Read 677 times)

Offline SaskFarmer (OP)

• Nutrien Ag Solutions Agronomist
FS 19 Issues
« on: November 20, 2018, 03:34:53 PM »
Anyone else having some issues ingame?

First one i'm having is the camera. It is constantly drifting in one direction after setting the camera position, it is REALLY annoying lol.
I've tried playing with the camera settings and such..nothing working. If some else has had the issue and has solved in a game file let me know i might have the skill to fix it myself. I also could be blind and have missed a setting.

Second one i came across is the JD S790. Once you have grain in it for the first time and, you unload it. You can no longer fold the hopper in or anything. Haven't tested exiting and restarting the game yet to see if it goes away. I'm not looking for a fix for this i can wait for the first patch, just want to see if other people are having similar issues
Barrett kosior

Offline Ag Hauler

Re: FS 19 Issues
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 04:14:42 PM »
There is a camera setting for this. I had the same issue when I first started but got it working now. There is a setting on one of the options pages that I had to turn on then off again. I just am not where I can look it up right now but I hope that this helps you.

Offline w900snowman

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 07:51:12 PM »
I tried playing a little last night, and I had trouble getting my corn head off of the header trailer. It seemed that as soon as I unhooked the head on to the trailer I could not hook the head back to the combine.

Offline SaskFarmer (OP)

• Nutrien Ag Solutions Agronomist
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 10:11:15 AM »
There is a camera setting for this. I had the same issue when I first started but got it working now. There is a setting on one of the options pages that I had to turn on then off again. I just am not where I can look it up right now but I hope that this helps you.

It was my deadzone settings on my wheel and side panel, that was causing the drifting.  *facepalm* As for the S790 after i left the game and rejoined i was able to fold the combine up and still can while ingame so.. looks like maybe a one time thing.
Barrett kosior

Offline Mutt

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 10:36:55 AM »
so bought the disk version, hoping to do away with my issues with steam. wont know unti i eave again in a week.
anyway the issue i have now is probably simple, went to the modhub from the link here, actually forgot about that modhub. downloaded the mods to a folder on my desk top, then copied and pasted them into the mods folder. they dont show up in game. the only mod that show up is the mahindra utility.

so do i need to just download straight into the mods folder.

UPDATE

OK THERE WAS A UPDATE ON GIANTS I DIDNT DO YET. so downloaded update installed all things show up in game now. gonna have to remember i have the disk version now instead of the downloaded ones.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 11:37:23 AM by Mutt »

Offline Ag Hauler

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 11:05:36 AM »
I finally actually got to play last night ( about 6 hours ). My first impression is quite positive actually. I am missing a few mods pretty badly but almost all of my issues are due to mods that I had in 17 that I got used to. I think this is a pretty good step forward overall. I like the new placeable system and look forward to a map that it actually will work on as well as buildings to build a nice farm setup. Thank You Giants for another couple of years entertainment.