American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

October 21, 2018, 09:36:51 PM

Author Topic: removing default crops (FS17)  (Read 170 times)

Offline KYHardHead (OP)

• crazy old kentucky boy
removing default crops (FS17)
« on: October 10, 2018, 03:21:51 PM »
i am looking to remove oilseedradish from a map i am playing on since i never use that crop, is it possible to do so without breaking the map? or is all i have to do is remove the file, material and sublayer lines?

Offline MikeLowery

Re: removing default crops (FS17)
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 05:28:48 PM »
yes and in the section at the very top as well. It should still work.. Or just replace it with another crop.

Offline KYHardHead (OP)

• crazy old kentucky boy
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 03:07:58 PM »
yes and in the section at the very top as well. It should still work.. Or just replace it with another crop.

ok i got that part taken care of, is there a way to change the order in game cause now it shows the crop colors on the pda map ingame in separate colors than i would like for them to be

Offline MikeLowery

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 07:00:40 PM »
ok i got that part taken care of, is there a way to change the order in game cause now it shows the crop colors on the pda map ingame in separate colors than i would like for them to be
i think it choses it own colors i could be wrong we have to ask the map guys for this one.. JACK!!!! Where are you man answer this question please...

Offline jb3pc4sale

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 07:48:32 PM »
i think it choses it own colors i could be wrong we have to ask the map guys for this one.. JACK!!!! Where are you man answer this question please...
The game chooses the colors, like it always has. The only way to change is to write script that will overwrite to what you want. I think in 13 game they had script to change that and add crops to map. I think the name is zzz_PDAfix and AAA01_InGameMenuEnhancement used together.
Mike have been here all day I just did not sign in.
No I can't write script, I don't know the language, sorry.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 07:55:58 PM by jb3pc4sale »

Offline jb3pc4sale

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 02:06:16 PM »
In 15 game they had a Maximap overlay that let you customize the colors of fruits and growth.  You can see if you can convert to 17 and use it. You can find it on fs-uk
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 02:08:05 PM by jb3pc4sale »