American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

October 21, 2018, 09:36:18 PM

Author Topic: Brent 1594 Light Scripting  (Read 85 times)

Offline vanstav (OP)

Brent 1594 Light Scripting
« on: October 09, 2018, 11:18:02 AM »
hey i am modding a Brent 1594 cart with better lights but i cant seem to script them properly, could someone please help :) i can post the XML file if you would like

Offline MikeLowery

Re: Brent 1594 Light Scripting
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 05:26:50 PM »
what do you mean better lighting? If you want them to be brighter you have to do that in GE. You have to be more specific.  :-\

Offline vanstav (OP)

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 12:43:14 PM »
what do you mean better lighting? If you want them to be brighter you have to do that in GE. You have to be more specific.  :-\

Well, I am in GE and I have the lights inserted and I do the Scripting for them but whenever I am in the game and I buy the cart it is invincible... and is there a way to have the right/left/hazard lights actually be a real light and appear on the ground or the cart?

Offline MikeLowery

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 03:17:14 PM »
Well, I am in GE and I have the lights inserted and I do the Scripting for them but whenever I am in the game and I buy the cart it is invincible... and is there a way to have the right/left/hazard lights actually be a real light and appear on the ground or the cart?

post your log file.. then we can go from there so i can see and tell you what you need to do.