American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

July 17, 2019, 10:40:01 PM

Author Topic: FS 17 Missouri River Bottoms V11.2  (Read 7009 times)

Re: FS 17 Missouri River Bottoms V11.1
Reply #50 on: October 19, 2018, 02:52:04 PM
It's added already. You have to buy a animal for it to show up for that animal

Reply #51 on: October 20, 2018, 10:29:33 AM
Have loved the map since fs13. Can you fix the pda map it is all blue shaded when you view it. Also the field behind the KFC and dealership needs to be resized my lpanter tries to plant on the concrete  also the concrete edges are way higher than the ground level. And one last theing you have some LED displayes floating in the field west of main silo.  Other than these issues I really love your map designe and thanks for reading this.

Reply #52 on: October 20, 2018, 11:02:16 AM
The PDA is suppose to be blue because its the fields sizes. If you look at the PDA you will see spaces between the blue spaces that's each field. The farms are different sizes so each boundary will be shown in the PDA map. The main farm is 166 acres and it has land on both sides of the road. The field you want to resize so you can plan to the end and turn around in the grass. In real life you plant to the end where you have room to turn around in the field and when your done planting you go around the outside and plant where you have been turning. As for the led displays in places they are not suppose to be is because someone made a group of LED for a info board that is located on a side of building. I overlook that one when I put the object in the map. If zip up the PDA for you  and anyone that wants to change the map can do so. 

The following users thanked this post: slowboat

Reply #53 on: October 20, 2018, 04:29:04 PM
Probably just me but I am unable to plow/cultivate field 53?  I've tried it with all mods turned off too.  Am I missing something?

Reply #54 on: October 20, 2018, 04:40:48 PM
Did you buy the main farm? It's about 166 acres in total.

Reply #55 on: October 20, 2018, 04:45:42 PM
Yes I did.  The field does not appear in courseplay either.  Same with field 58.  I bought the farm but cannot do anything with the alfalfa field

Reply #56 on: October 20, 2018, 05:25:01 PM
I have started new game and I have courseplay and I can see 53 field no# in courseplay map. I'm looking for 58 right now. In the alfalfa field I know you can cut the alfalfa for hay with mower, and you can see I can plow it too. Are you using the mod, zzz_cropMowing, you can not use any other mod to cut alfalfa and clover. field 58 I see is the farm on west side of map, it is also a alfalfa field around the farm. I'm not able to use the courseplay as of yet. There is someone out there that has used the courseplay on this map and they can help you.

Reply #57 on: October 20, 2018, 05:43:17 PM
Thank you.  Love the maps' detail

Reply #58 on: October 31, 2018, 08:01:44 PM
I'm having Problem finding where to sell equipment in shop I see icon in office and hit f5 to see where trigger is it looks like its in the office and cant get equipment inside. Am i missing something? I tried at the farm but only can customize and repair.  I know you can sell in garage but i have some of the same tractors and cant tell which is which. The map is excellent!!!! 
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 08:10:09 PM by Recon Red »

Reply #59 on: November 01, 2018, 06:32:16 AM
If you not able to sell at the shop? Press p on keyboard and you will see at the bottom garage click on that, and you can sell from there.

Re: FS 17 Missouri River Bottoms V11.2
Reply #60 on: November 27, 2018, 05:45:08 PM
Hiya JCP, Great map that is good to play. Not sure if you have time to look at any of your fs 17 maps but if you do just a couple of questions on bottoms. I have purchased the farm on field 58 and wanted to use the land that comes with it. The alffafa is not growing so have not tried to mow and just tried plowing it (using in game plow). Unfortunately that didn't work. So not sure if I need to use a specific plow or some other implement. Second question is re missions. I have found six fields with missions however the rest don't give you the option. So again not sure if its a design feature limiting to six fields or if i need to do something different. PS I am using v11.2 and have installed all mods that came with the map. cheers

Reply #61 on: November 27, 2018, 05:57:35 PM
I can see which field is 58, because I just don't recall the field but I will. The fields are set up that way. I have made the PDA colored so you can see he area. I tried to set it up like I thought 19 would be. I was only going by what has leaked out. I wanted to show this. Now if you know GE you can go in the fields transform and uncheck the areas that you want to have missions on but I should worn you if do you will have the game putting crops in places that not the field only. I'll look at it and post the out come tomorrow. As for the alfalfa and clover I did not write script for them and I don't know how to fix the problem. When you plow a field for the first time. That's a field that hasn't be plow, cultivated you will have to have the plow set to create field. You will have to plow the field manually. If this has correct the alfalfa so you can plant before I get back to you please post so I will know

Reply #62 on: November 27, 2018, 10:15:49 PM
Hi JCB, thanks for the follow up. Good to know re the missions and I will leave as is. I'm playing the map in fs 19 style and starting with absolute nothing. I just disregarded the starting money and have worked multiple missions to earn $$$ for buying farms and fields. Thanks for the heads up re the plow and needing to use create field in the first instance, I have quickly checked it out on a small piece of land and it works. Will now plow the entire area and for my first crop will plant alfalfa - will let you know if this works out. Really appreciate your help and cant wait to check out your fs 19 handy work. cheers

Reply #63 on: December 04, 2018, 03:13:50 PM
Awesome map, having lots of fun with it.  Does anyone know of an auger wagon that will accept clover?