Author Topic: FS17_BatesCassCountyUSA_v8  (Read 913 times)

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • 500+
  • Another day another dollar
FS17_BatesCassCountyUSA_v8
« on: June 22, 2018, 12:48:37 PM »
I want you all to know this is the last update on Bates Cass County USA. I have also decided to not do anymore mods for 17 and 18. I feel that I should step back and not post so much since I have taken a spot on the staff of AEM. I for one, looking for Farming Simulator 19.

Offline flatbush71

Re: FS17_BatesCassCountyUSA_v8
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 04:47:12 PM »
Firstly I came here awhile back lookin for a Bullwagon and got hooked on your maps.

And, on the No. 8, the first thing I checked was the sheep pen to look see ifen it was proper.
and it R, therefore there's no need to get the razor strap down from the nail in the bathroom (wink).

But why would you want to quit posting is beyond me.
Few people take the time to help, explain or give advice on things, which is something that you are kind enough to do.

Oh, and one more thing. Taking all the wheels of my lawyer son's Beamer or what ever he calls it kinda ended our financial arrangement where as I'd leave him alone if he bought me computer parts and games and such.
That kid always was a crybaby.

Therefore, I may need to borrow thirty bucks when 19 comes out.
I didn't wanta sneak up on ya like a Indian which I am by the way,
So I figured I'd give ya heads up in advance.
Deal ?  ::)

Great map by the way.   (y)

Buck

« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 04:50:36 PM by flatbush71 »

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • 500+
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 04:59:52 PM »
I'm just going to take a back seat and I will give advice if I can. I will try to post something new from time to time, but not as much as I was. Thanks for liking my stuff. I can't wait until 19 comes out so I can learn all over again. LOL

Offline flatbush71

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 05:12:07 PM »
so I can learn all over again. LOL

That's the bad part, after 9, 11, and then 13, I kinda took to the sideline.
I've lost my memory and train of thought, I just can't remember anymore.
But I can test and have the patience of Job and never get mad or upset. (HINT)
And I don't say mean things, but I will pull your leg if given half a chance.

Did I ever tell ya about the time I ran a combine for the real Jews over in Israel ?
When we first met, they wanted to take me to doctor because of  the growth on my face, or so they thought.
I had to spit out a whole chaw to show'em it was just chew.

Buck

« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 05:14:30 PM by flatbush71 »

Offline rk7639

• Rookie
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 03:07:12 PM »
Is the grain storage at the Brahma farm supposed to be functional? Its not working for us....

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • 500+
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 03:45:23 PM »
If not working check log file and see if you have a error saying something about storage. The map you down loaded had a error because I forgot to change the name of the grain storage from dairy farm to Brahma farm. If you don't know how to fix the error and getting it to work. Just re download I fix it and updated the map in a few hours after I found out about the error. Open map in GE and look down Scenegraph for farmDairyGrain open up, find grainSilosFarm, and than IN and you see triggerPos and click on that in the window User Addributes you will see the wrong name DIARY_FARM, it needs to be index BRAHMA_FARM. That will fix the problem If you not able to do it just re download the map and it is corrected.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 03:47:50 PM by jb3pc4sale »

Offline rk7639

• Rookie
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 10:25:35 PM »
Thanks. Renamed it like you said and now it works. Thanks for the maps. (y) We live about an hour away from the real Bates/Cass county line   :)

Offline dirtbroke12

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2018, 02:19:14 PM »
Hello,
Love the map, been playing 8 since it came up. Thanks you for all the work it took to bring it to us. The only thing I can't figure out is the Biofeed Factory, been dumping crops at the pits, except sugarcane, (Midwest seasons), so far it just palletizes the crops. First, is there a way to sub in say sugarbeets for cane? Second, is there a way to get the factory to produce the feeds? I'm a player, not really a modder, only minor edits. Again, Thank you. I appreciate any help you can give.

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • 500+
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2018, 02:36:59 PM »
The bio food you need to dump all crops in including sugarCane and water. So it can make the feed. It's not set up for each feed. You can use the feed until you start making feed in bio food. The distillersCorn, digestate1, pigFeed and forage all south of farm does the same effect on animals. The dogFeed is at the main farm. I hope this helps.

Offline dirtbroke12

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2018, 05:52:34 PM »
Yep, Thank you.

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • 500+
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2018, 07:39:35 PM »
If you don't want to raise sugarCane you can look in your saveGame file for vehicles.xml and open in notePad ++ and find <onCreateLoadedObject saveId="Lager_lagerSugarCane">
        <Rohstoff Name="sugarCane" Lvl="0"/>
        <Produkt Name="sugarCane" Lvl="0" isAutomaticFilling="false"/>
    </onCreateLoadedObject> Add the number in Rohstoff Name how much you want in storage than you need to haul that to Bio Food or you can look for the bio Food  <onCreateLoadedObject saveId="FabrikScript_Biofood">
        <Rohstoff Name="potato sugarBeet peanut" Lvl="0"/>
        <Rohstoff Name="sugarCane" Lvl="0"/>    here you can add as much you want to Lvl
        <Rohstoff Name="rape" Lvl="0"/>
        <Rohstoff Name="grass grass_windrow dryGrass_windrow alfalfa clover" Lvl="0"/>
        <Rohstoff Name="wheat barley corn2 maize sorghum oat" Lvl="0"/>
        <Rohstoff Name="water" Lvl="0"/>
        <Rohstoff Name="soybean" Lvl="0"/>
        <Produkt Name="sheepFeed" Lvl="0" isAutomaticFilling="false"/>
        <Produkt Name="milkProductionFeed" Lvl="0" isAutomaticFilling="false"/>
        <Produkt Name="pigFeed" Lvl="0" isAutomaticFilling="false"/>
        <Produkt Name="cowFeed" Lvl="0" isAutomaticFilling="false"/>
        <Produkt Name="horseFeed" Lvl="0" isAutomaticFilling="false"/>
        <Produkt Name="molasses" Lvl="0"/>
    </onCreateLoadedObject> make sure you save and you're good to go. If this like the other fabrikScript you put water in first and sometime during adding the crops it will start making product. I hope this helps

Offline bemster

• Rookie
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2018, 08:21:02 PM »
I have an issue with the alfalfa field next to the farm. I mastered part off the field then saved and exit the game. Played the following day and found the rest of the field had been harvested. Then part of the field that I did harvest regrew all stages within the first 5 minutes of game play. Found tonight I can not cut this the parts of thew field and says withered. Then other part of the field does not grow. Withering has been turned off, first thing I did, real time and normal growth selected.

I also moved the grass in the cow area on the first play session, saved and came back the next game play only to find the grass totally regrow but the cut grass still there. I moved the grass again and turn it into hay. Saved the game and came back tonight. Grass is full grown again.

Not sure what is going on. I turn the more straw mod as it seems to procedure an excess of grass. Probably a mod not playing well. J?ust seeing if other players have the same issue. I need to plant a field and see what happens.

thanks - map looks great and I excited to play on it.