American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

July 22, 2018, 07:48:57 AM

Author Topic: We are back online!  (Read 313 times)

Offline PureEvil (OP)

We are back online!
« on: May 23, 2018, 09:14:47 PM »
WooHoo!

We are back up and online after over 24 hours of being down! Thank you very much for all your patients and understanding while we were trying to figure out what happened and get it repaired.

So, what did happen?
 - Honestly I don't fully know, The systems folder somehow decided to move which made it so the server wouldn't boot up.
    - Lucky the files were still there and when moved to the right place the site worked, it would kinda be like moving you systems folder in windows to you desktop... sure it is there but the computer has no idea where it is and doesn't know what to do.

How are you so smart PureEvil, and how did you figure it out?

- While I agree i'm smart, unfortunately this repair went beyond my knowledge and I had to hire an outside source to help find and fix it.

How much did that cost?
 - $100.00 USD

So if you have ever thought about clicking that fancy Donate button in the top right............ This would be a wonderful time, as this site does not make any profit and honestly most months cost me money.. But I'm dedicated to keeping it going even if it costs me sometimes. However help from the community is always welcome.

Thank You,
AEM Staff
PureEVil
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 09:19:03 PM by PureEvil »