American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

June 18, 2018, 07:59:04 PM

Author Topic: FS17 Ozark Hills 3.0 update  (Read 522 times)

Offline JB3 Modding (OP)

« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 05:42:08 AM by JB3 Modding »

Offline slowboat

Re: FS17 Ozark Hills 3.0
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 10:49:37 AM »
I am looking forward to playing this map.

Offline JB3 Modding (OP)

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 01:30:01 PM »
I did not add the geo mod to map so you can use the one you want.
I got a double entry on cotton in the additionalMapTypes if you know how just remove it, it doesn't effect the map in anyway. I'll get it taken out after I make sure I haven't forgot to do something. I'll put the geo in map when I do a update

Offline farmerbob13

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 08:05:20 AM »
Love the map but found issues.  There is no trigger to dump corn into the distillers corn production area.  The main silo for grain is not working properly.  I put product in it and when I came back it was gone. Everything says zero.  I did dump a load of wheat and it showed up in the forage silo.  Peanuts completely disappeared. Thanks!

Offline JB3 Modding (OP)

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 06:29:38 PM »
I'll take a look maybe while I'm doing that take all mods out and try to do same with just map and see if a mod doing the conflict. It sounds like a mod doing it to you.

Offline crewchief

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2018, 07:10:21 PM »
How do you get grass , straw and silage out of the place in town.

Offline JB3 Modding (OP)

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2018, 07:55:00 PM »
How do you get grass , straw and silage out of the place in town.
I don't know which one your talking about. Are you talking about the transport hub that is the green elevator setting at the 2 trains run side by side?

Offline crewchief

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2018, 09:13:35 PM »
Behind the arcade next to Lowes

Offline JB3 Modding (OP)

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2018, 12:30:06 AM »
Behind the arcade next to Lowes
you need to use the loader bucket or shovel to load trucks.

Post Merge: June 02, 2018, 02:38:47 PM
Love the map but found issues.  There is no trigger to dump corn into the distillers corn production area.  The main silo for grain is not working properly.  I put product in it and when I came back it was gone. Everything says zero.  I did dump a load of wheat and it showed up in the forage silo.  Peanuts completely disappeared. Thanks!
Ok I found the problem with distillers corn I have no fix that and I have been playing the map I have harvest wheat, peanut, and corn and I have saved and restarted the game a number of times no issues with the farm silo. It probably a mod you have that is conflicting with the map. I would look at field sell mod if you have one. It seems it has conflict with the grazing mod. I'll get the fix map up in a few.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 02:38:47 PM by JB3 Modding »

Offline KYHardHead

• crazy old kentucky boy
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2018, 12:26:02 PM »
ok i checked the map out and since i dont use the money cheat, and it shows that no fields are owned, and start with the same equipment from the default GCV map, theres not really much i can do but just basically drive around the map

Offline JB3 Modding (OP)

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2018, 01:27:08 PM »
I'll be doing a update soon. I had to fix the distillers corn and fix the traffic and I made 4 fields own by player so you can get started on farming.

Post Merge: June 04, 2018, 05:12:18 AM
I have figured what was having issues with map. It is the grazing animal mod. I have now disable it and I have made 4 fields own by player. I did not put any crop on fields. I have replaced the distillers corn and have tested working now. I'm now replacing the map. It will be back up soon. Thank you for downloading and put up with the problem I have had.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 05:12:18 AM by JB3 Modding »

Offline farmerbob13

Re: FS17 Ozark Hills 3.0 update
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2018, 04:53:17 PM »
Just gave it a try.   Product is still going into the silo system and is disappearing.  Put some soybeans in the main silo and they did not show up anywhere.  Maybe it is mods I use but I don't have any such issues with all the same mods on other maps. Thanks!

Offline JB3 Modding (OP)

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2018, 05:09:09 PM »
Did you start a new game? I have 16 GB of mods and I have been playing the map. I went to my other map. I'll go back a start a new game with this map and see if I have any problems now. I'll get back to you with out come.

Offline farmerbob13

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2018, 06:15:34 PM »
Yes I started a new game.  Only using about 40 or so mods.

Offline JB3 Modding (OP)

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2018, 02:28:05 PM »
I have been playing it for hours I'm not having any problems. I don't know what to tell you.

Offline farmerbob13

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2018, 10:16:32 AM »
I have no idea either.    I can start a game and the first dump of product goes in fine and then after that the product just disappears.  Only map I have this problem on.  Very strange.  Oh well tons of other maps to play.   I like that animals on this map.  Thanks!

Offline MrPhoenix

• Regular
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2018, 09:24:41 PM »
Snow mask is really patchy, but depending on what GEO, that might not even be an issue for some, the grass area on the tip of field 2 has a large square shape that the snow misses, along with several spots on the asphalt roads.

Offline JB3 Modding (OP)

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2018, 12:21:47 PM »
Snow mask is really patchy, but depending on what GEO, that might not even be an issue for some, the grass area on the tip of field 2 has a large square shape that the snow misses, along with several spots on the asphalt roads.
I have redone the snow mask from the giants added in to the directions for the snow mask I can see where it is. I removed all areas that show where it is removed and now the map is clean and only places snow is not is in the buildings at farm. I will re upload the map soon. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Offline JB3 Modding (OP)

FS17 Ozark Hills 3.0 update
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2018, 04:33:50 PM »
FS17 Ozark Hills 3.0 update

http://americaneaglesmodding.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1658

I have rework the snow mask so that I can see the areas that have snow and no snow. I have clean map and only removed snow from main farm buildings. If you don't use the seasons mod you don't need to re download.
I have replace the map and it has the same download link. If you have problems, Let me know
I have replace the distillers corn and tested it works now. I have also disable the grazing animal mod. It causing issues with the farm silo now and when I disable and started new game the farm silo is now working like it should. You now own 4 fields. I did not put any crops on them.
I have decided that it needed a make over. I have Brahmas, ponies, goats, and dog. The goat give milk and has wool. I put in the waterTroughAddon  and I have taken some things out. I thought it had a little to much. I have added a All Grain Feed so you can feed it to all livestock. I have redone the fields, I made the fields the same size as the fields I have painted. I put in a molasses factory and a distillers corn, I added water to the distillers.
You will need the placeable milk triggers, because they cause a error loading in multiplayer. I have got the grazing pasture mod in. The Brahmas are for reproduction and the sell of meat. No milk. I have went around all the fields and added
grass and along roads and tracks. I put in dynamic sky. You have storage for molasses and fuel. If I think of something else I'll keep you posted.

Realismus Modding realLogger
Giants
farmsimsteve for his help on textures around map and his imput on alfalfa and clover.
zzz_cropMower-alfalfa and clover lua-alfalfa6945
modtrain JB3 MODDING
all farm fenceing and sheds for maps is by: sandgroper
 Pioneer and dekaulb pallets textures by jb3pc4sale
other seed pallets and fertilizers by SF_unpack_me by Wellano920
Danke an alle Modder white hogs
fenceing by: (C) All Rights Reserved - Sandgroper 3rd June, 2011 added barbwire, jb3pc4sale
Union Pacific 8774 by sixgun
railroad_track_set Based on model and textures � 2016 GIANTS Software GmbH. Edited by estyx.
CBModding_BuyableChickens
 CBJ Midwest Modding      american buildings 48x80SheepfBarn 48x82CalfBarn 50x80Barn 56x72Shop_17 72x150_Building_FS17.
Craig: Modeling Details, Texture, and Ingame    120x110FreeStallBarn LiveStockSaleBarn_FS17
Brent: Base Model
Justin: Building Dimensions and Concept
Karmarj: Steel Diffuse Textures
Giants: Straw
SukupBinPack
Smidley_10FTSteerStuffer_FS17
Giants,Danjelmc,Farmer_Andy,Kevink98,Marhu,TheSnake and the others for the objects in the Map
If I forgot anybody I'm sorry.

The following users thanked this post: JohnDeere1952