FS17_BatesCassCountyUSA_v7

American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

August 18, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

Author Topic: FS17_BatesCassCountyUSA_v7  (Read 1731 times)

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 09:54:17 AM by JB3 Modding »

Offline shane_h3

Re: FS17_BatesCassCountyUSA_v7
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 01:13:30 PM »
Unless I'm missing something I can't seem to unload straw at the cow barn.

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 02:49:27 PM »
Unless I'm missing something I can't seem to unload straw at the cow barn.
I don't know why you are having troubles I will post 2 pictures I just taken in both barns maybe they will help. I use this trailer because I use it to pick up the straw.

Offline shane_h3

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 05:11:32 PM »
This is what I'm seeing, it shows there is enough for 6 days but nothing shows on the animals page

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 05:17:15 PM »
This is what I'm seeing, it shows there is enough for 6 days but nothing shows on the animals page
I don't know why it's not showing up I did not do anything to change anything on those. It might not show up until you have cows. I'll run the save map and see if that is what going on. At this point I have no answers but I will

Offline shane_h3

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 05:27:04 PM »
This is in the save game log, does it have something to do with tip Trigger Index

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 05:29:02 PM »
Ok I got the answer. I bought 20 cows I think  and I had to add a number of items. Since I have the mod FS17_AnimalNotifications so I won't have check all the time. Anyway after I bought the cows I had to add more straw when I did I dump until I got the message for 6 days. I look in the animal page and I had 100% for my cows. I think if you dump before you have livestock it spread around to animals that has straw that it don't register in the animal section. When you buy livestock and re dump your straw it will give you a reading. I forgot to take a picture before I close the game. I have use a cheat mod to add 10 cows and 10000 straw and this is what I got.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 05:38:20 PM by JB3 Modding »

Offline shane_h3

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2018, 06:39:37 PM »
I must have tried to put the straw in before the animals, its working now.  Thanks for the help!

Offline iw_shawn

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 10:21:00 PM »
I noticed today that the buildings on the main farm have not been snow masked for use with Seasons.  While unlikely to snow during the winter, it rules out using bales as there is nowhere to store them that they will not rot.  I noticed this today on V6, and checked and is missed in V7 as well.

Also not a big deal,  but the building where the starting Case tractor and Amazone planter are stored has no collision.  The high shed without walls behind the hay/straw sell point barn has collisions on the sides where there is no walls.

Offline holems

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2018, 11:25:33 AM »
having problems with when starting saved game I have no saved equipment! also doesn't show all of your mods that you mentioned that you included . any suggestions ??????

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2018, 11:57:53 AM »
I have tested the map with seasons and no seasons and it loads and save fine. I think that one of your mods might be the problem. The mods I sent is show that you can those and still play multiplayer. It would help if you posted your log. txt. You will find in in documents farming simulator 17 look down the page and you will log.txt.

Offline holems

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2018, 12:18:52 PM »
yeah I had two courseplay mods loaded so I took care of that problem

Offline mscheu

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2018, 07:58:28 AM »
Was the More Realistic (MR) preserved in the map when you made changes to the map ?

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2018, 08:07:55 AM »
No the MR is not in map I don't know much about that and I couldn't be any good in support.

You can use this and see: http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator-2017-mods/realistic-game-engine-v1-2/
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 09:05:05 AM by JB3 Modding »

Offline iw_shawn

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2018, 11:27:18 AM »
The best place to get support for MR is at FS-UK.com. Their is a section of the forum dedicated to MR and Dural the author posts there regularly.

https://www.fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?board=124.0

Offline Logchris89

• Rookie
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2018, 04:29:21 PM »
Does anyone know a good way to get grass out of train car, I loaded the train car and thought I would be able to unload it to truck at train station 3 but none of the train stations take grass. Now im stuck with like 400,000 of grass on trains and no way of getting it out of the cars. anyway to add grass to train stations?

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2018, 05:07:41 PM »
The train stations does take grass. I don't know why they don't?  The train stations are only storage. If you dump any grass? I'll see what's going on I check map and map01.xml and  my save game/ vehicles.xml is where every thing is listed. All storages takes grass. The sell points does not take grass. Maybe your trying to sell the grass. I think I have a sell point on all elevators.
If you want to add grass to sell points? Open the map01 and there is where you can add to the sell points. Just copy a line in that group and put a bottom of group and change the name to grass.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 05:39:43 PM by JB3 Modding »

Offline Logchris89

• Rookie
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2018, 05:53:42 PM »
The train stations does take grass. I don't know why they don't?  The train stations are only storage. If you dump any grass? I'll see what's going on I check map and map01.xml and  my save game/ vehicles.xml is where every thing is listed. All storages takes grass. The sell points does not take grass. Maybe your trying to sell the grass. I think I have a sell point on all elevators.
If you want to add grass to sell points? Open the map01 and there is where you can add to the sell points. Just copy a line in that group and put a bottom of group and change the name to grass.
Yeah its the train station im trying to unload to, pops up on screen saying grass not accepted here. I also tested my therory by putting the placeable board that shows what the silo holds and amounts and it doesnt say grass either. Idk!

Offline Kothnaaken

• Rookie
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2018, 11:55:53 PM »
I can't seem to get the pallets from the pallet area. I've tried a bunch of different trailers and loading combinations but none will actually get any. Is there a specific trailer/loader attachment I need?

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2018, 06:02:21 AM »
I can't seem to get the pallets from the pallet area. I've tried a bunch of different trailers and loading combinations but none will actually get any. Is there a specific trailer/loader attachment I need?
http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator-2017-mods/fliegldpw180vaszics-2-0/

These trailers should work

Offline Uncle Bruty

• Rookie
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2018, 11:02:51 PM »
The west silage bunker (#2 I think) at zebu pasture having problems with courseplay.  Leveling compacting mode, the tractor stands on end, flips upside down, kept me quite entertained for some time. Chaff also 'spills out' of bunker thru walls. Anyone else having problems like this?

FYI, if there was a 'best farm simulator map', this would be the clear winner.  Awesome map!

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2018, 12:30:58 PM »
If you can the map in GE you can use the terrian editing an look for the word info change to tipCOl and go to top and look for scripts FS  map select create collision map  and than save after it makes a new one. I might of put in after I maded the collision file. I don't remember.  I think that will fix your problem. 
The picture is another map, don't worry about that it works on all maps.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 12:37:41 PM by JB3 Modding »

Offline Michigan Farmer

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2018, 12:30:56 PM »
I like your maps. However it is difficult to keep up with the changes, so will stick with number 7. One thing I would like to see is a "score sheet" to what those little picture at the top of $/1000L are for.  And an explanation of how to "make" the exotic ones. ( A pdf like Johndeere1952?)
 Thanks again for the cool maps and keep up the good work. I have enjoyed the good work of you modders all thro FS11,13,15,17 and am waiting for FS19.

Offline jb3pc4sale (OP)

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2018, 01:11:27 PM »
The animals are feed Calf for cow feed horse for horse feed pig for pig feed sheep for sheep feed, etc. milk can for the milk cow feed.

Offline madmex

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2018, 08:22:28 AM »
Hello
I love the map only when I Harverst the Blackbeen I see only white texture and not the Black been texture.

So were can I findt the Texture from Black been, corn2 and Sudangrass. It  is nicer to  see the wright texture then an trailer with an white loading