American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

October 17, 2019, 09:17:35 AM

Author Topic: West Central v2.0  (Read 2323 times)

Offline killerrf (OP)

« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 05:35:03 PM by MikeLowery »

Offline tstrath

• Rookie
Re: West Central v1.1
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 07:45:48 PM »
I downloaded this map and when i start the map it glitches out. For example I will try and walk and I will lose control and not be able to stop walking, or I will start turning in a circle and wont be able to stop. wondering if anyone could help me. Thank you

Offline JohnDeere1952

• Global Moderator
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Search the Book of the Lord . . . Isaiah 34:16 (
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 08:14:33 PM »
I downloaded this map and when i start the map it glitches out. For example I will try and walk and I will lose control and not be able to stop walking, or I will start turning in a circle and wont be able to stop. wondering if anyone could help me. Thank you
Please post your log text found at  "C:\Users\UserName\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2017\log.txt" in most cases.

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

Offline killerrf (OP)

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 08:48:09 PM »
Take ALL mods out of mods folder and just leave the map and associated zips that were with map in mods folder.  I think u have major mod conflict going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Trees

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 06:49:38 PM »
How do you make fertilizer at the CPS?

Offline killerrf (OP)

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 08:27:48 PM »
U have to bring in solid fertilizer for drills or bring in manure.  Manure wasnt in the original trigger but I added it so u can bring in your cow sh$t along with one of your grains u combined and together it will make seeds, solid fertilizer for drills and liquid fertilizer for sprayers. It will take 24 hrs to convert it all over.  U fill seeds and solid fert in the building under the spout and fill your liquid fert by cps tanks outside.

Offline fryguy101

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 11:45:39 PM »
Love the update man great job spent hrs on this map. One question it says that grass is worth big money on the comonidy screen but its not accepted anywhere wondering if its me and a mod conflict or what the issue might be if you had any ideas on this. thanks in advance for your response.

Offline killerrf (OP)

West Central v1.1
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2018, 08:20:50 AM »
No grass would not be in sell triggers anywhere.  I didnt even think of people selling straight grass.  There is a bale sale point though. Could bale grass bales then sell them.  If u want to sell straight grass go into the map folder and look for map01.xml.  Then go in and add grass to where u want the sell point. 

« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 08:22:30 AM by killerrf »

Offline fryguy101

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2018, 11:02:40 AM »
ok ya l just seen in the screen that tells you what stuff is worth at the different sell points and the grass symbol shows its worth lik 1,700 at most of them that's why l asked unless the grass symbol is substituting for something else? but said that i did go into the map01/xml and added it but now the elevators except it but don't give you no money for it lol but np was just wondering as it was the comonaity sell screen is all thanks for the reply sir

Offline killerrf (OP)

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2018, 11:18:33 AM »
Hmm weird.  I would have to look into that. I just assumed people would bale it and sell bales or feed cows and pigs. 
U try selling grass bales to bale sale point?

Offline plowboy14

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2018, 11:44:38 AM »
Played on the map a bit, and so far I like it.

How do the silo displays work?

The biggest problem is the highways are way to nice if you are trying to emulate central Saskatchewan...

Offline killerrf (OP)

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2018, 12:19:41 PM »
The silo displays work by placing them beside the bins.  As u walk up a menu pops up with amounts.  I didnt get a chance to see if I could integrate them with individual bins.  But maybe Ill take a look at the when time allows.  As far as the highways... there are some smooth ones haha

Offline plowboy14

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2018, 05:44:52 PM »
It seems when the combine spreads straw it doesn't do a full spread.  I think this is a function of the map being 4x, as I've tried a couple different cutters and all of them seem to not do the full width.

Is there a way to get the straw to spread the full width of the cutter on a 4x map? 

The only reason I want to sort this out is it screws up the fertilizing with chopped straw.

Offline killerrf (OP)

West Central v1.1
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2018, 06:43:58 PM »
It seems when the combine spreads straw it doesn't do a full spread.  I think this is a function of the map being 4x, as I've tried a couple different cutters and all of them seem to not do the full width.

Is there a way to get the straw to spread the full width of the cutter on a 4x map? 

The only reason I want to sort this out is it screws up the fertilizing with chopped straw.
Its because the chopped straw mod version I have in there is modified.  Its modified to have a narrower spread.  Normally choppers dont spread full 45 ft.  Just down load original version off official giants Farm site to get back to full spread.

Offline FarmerKyle1027

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2018, 11:05:05 AM »
Killer - sent you a PM about the CPS plant.  Making a map and would like to use it in my map as love the seed making aspect.

Have transplanted it to my map along with the Fabrick Script and the information necessary for the ModDesc.   Anything additional I need to add to make it work as when I pull in I don't get the tipper symbol to be able to tip anything in.   Its like I am missing a tip trigger but I have everything transferred over and showing.   Do I have to add something outside GE for the tip triggers?