American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

July 17, 2019, 10:36:46 PM

Author Topic: Distillers corn storage silo.  (Read 1396 times)

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

Re: Distillers corn storage silo.
Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 08:18:19 AM
Thx for making this a placeable!

Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 08:57:47 AM
Thx for making this a placeable!
No problem, I just changed fill types on one of the placeables I had already uploaded.

Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 07:00:02 PM
I have a truck full of distillers corn and when I try to dump it----says it is not accepted here. Tried two different trucks--same result.

??
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 07:33:10 PM by Arclight »

Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 08:01:04 PM
I have a truck full of distillers corn and when I try to dump it----says it is not accepted here. Tried two different trucks--same result.

??
Sorry to hear you are having an issue. I just downloaded both the storage and the distillers corn processor and had no problem dumping into the silo as pictured below.
 You post your log to see if that sheds any light.

Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 08:20:33 AM
Solved the problem. Turns out I d/l'ed the factory version from another site. When I installed the AEM factory version, your silo worked. Thx for your reply and help.

Arc

Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 10:19:08 AM
Solved the problem. Turns out I d/l'ed the factory version from another site. When I installed the AEM factory version, your silo worked. Thx for your reply and help.

Arc
Glad you got it fixed.

Reply #7 on: March 22, 2019, 07:03:38 PM
This is a bit of a necro, but thought I would post here as this thread was directly on topic.  I also had problems "tipping" distillers corn into the storage silo, exactly as described the Arclight.  I also had downloaded both the factory and the storage silo from another site.  I deleted both those mods, downloaded the factory and storage silo from this site, and they worked perfectly.  If anybody else has the same issue, I suggested following our steps and you should find resolution to the problem.

Also, just a quick to note to say hi, my first post here.  Found this site by tracking down JohnDeere1952 on the web.  Landed here and was able to work out the problem as noted above.  Big thanks to those who create mods for the FS games.

Quigley

The following users thanked this post: JohnDeere1952