American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

October 17, 2019, 09:17:30 AM

Author Topic: FS17 County Line  (Read 51811 times)

Offline 812farmer

• 500+
Re: FS17 County Line
« Reply #275 on: November 24, 2017, 07:46:08 AM »
Use the "replace" option to level land easily.  It is available in the dropdown menu to assign to either the left/middle/right mouse button where the default is "subtract", for instance, on the right one.
What he said but I will add put your circle or square on a level spot near what you want to level out and hit ctrl+r to get the replace height

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Offline franko3219

• Regular
« Reply #276 on: November 24, 2017, 01:40:36 PM »
Thanks for the help guys. I'm going to give it more of a go today.

Post Merge: November 24, 2017, 05:56:58 PM
Ok, new question. Is there a way to move entire selections of items? For example, I want to move the entire setup from where it currently is to the main farm as previously mentioned. Do I have to move each object/trigger individually? I've tried to select multiple items from the Scenegraph; however, when I go to move it, nothing happens. I'm assuming that I will need to create a new Nav Mesh for the pigs, which is fine. I am just hoping that there is a way that I can just move all of the objects as is, rather than each individual piece. The problem seems to be that both hog barns are part of the same transformation group. If I can figure out a way to create a new transformation group and just separate the barns, then I should be able to move the group as a whole, correct?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 06:19:07 PM by franko3219 »

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #277 on: November 25, 2017, 10:29:04 AM »
Well ..

There is absolutely no problem in making a new TG (TransformGroup) It's done by choosing the "Create" menu in the drop-down bar in the top of the screen, and pick TransformGroup ..

When you created the new TG, it will be placed in the bottom of the Scenegraph list - Highlight the new TG you made (if it isn't highlighted) go to Edit in the drop-down menu - choose cut - locate the TG where you wan't your new TG to be placed (where the objects you want to move are) highlight the TG - and choose paste in the Edit drop-down menu .. Now you can cut and paste all the buildings and stuff you want to move together, in to your new TG, and move them to the new location ..

Maybe there is a easier way - but this is how I would do it ... (As I don't know any other way ..  :P )

Tom Cat
In order to get the right answer, you must ask the right question.

Offline Bushmaster77

« Reply #278 on: December 06, 2017, 10:23:44 PM »
Use the "replace" option to level land easily.  It is available in the dropdown menu to assign to either the left/middle/right mouse button where the default is "subtract", for instance, on the right one.

Any updates on this?

Offline Broncfan03

« Reply #279 on: December 06, 2017, 11:38:13 PM »
While it is against forum rules to ask for updates on mods, I will let you know I've got it done.  I had trouble uploading, but the admins have it now to look at and approve, so it's close to coming out, depending on if there's any issues they discover.

Offline Bushmaster77

« Reply #280 on: December 07, 2017, 12:13:20 AM »
While it is against forum rules to ask for updates on mods, I will let you know I've got it done.  I had trouble uploading, but the admins have it now to look at and approve, so it's close to coming out, depending on if there's any issues they discover.

That was not brought up when I asked about an update a couple months ago on this very map. I don't really think that rule applies in this case as it pertains to a designated WIP thread....and this is not a designated WIP thread per say.

I appreciate the response though.

Offline SCRAPPY

« Reply #281 on: December 07, 2017, 12:19:12 PM »

thank you! anxiously awaiting your version!

Offline franko3219

• Regular
« Reply #282 on: December 07, 2017, 12:57:23 PM »
Any updates on this?

I have been able to level the land to place the hog farm on, however I now need to mess with adjusting transform groups and moving all of the triggers at once. Unfortunately I've been traveling for work, and have been home for about five days total since thanksgiving. I just haven't had time to mess with it anymore yet.

Offline Broncfan03

« Reply #283 on: December 07, 2017, 07:03:10 PM »
For my version, don't get excited for lots of visual changes.  About 80% of my work was working on foliage layer issues that, unless you tried playing County Line with seasons before, you won't see the changes. 

Offline franko3219

• Regular
« Reply #284 on: December 07, 2017, 07:44:27 PM »
For my version, don't get excited for lots of visual changes.  About 80% of my work was working on foliage layer issues that, unless you tried playing County Line with seasons before, you won't see the changes.

That's plenty. This is a * of a map. The hog farm for me is just nitpicking

Offline Phantoms

« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 07:10:20 PM by Phantoms »

Offline Broncfan03

« Reply #286 on: December 09, 2017, 07:48:43 PM »
Yes, my version is both CountyLine2 and County Line Edit.  I don't know why there's 2 uploads with different names.  Most support is under Countyline2, so use that one.

Offline abright12

County Line FS19 port
« Reply #287 on: May 22, 2019, 03:35:35 PM »
Bump. So I've started working privately on a conversion of this map to FS19. I'd like to get Bluewebs thoughts on this before I get too far in to it.  (Ok Im a little bit into it)  So far I have the terrain, fields, and most of the buildings imported.  (Error free of course. ) I still need to add tons of trees, bushes, and clean up the ground textures as well as add all the triggers. Not sure how to send PMs or if Blueweb is even still active but I need to get his blessing and anyone else's who contributed to this map in the past. Hope he sees this or if anyone knows how to get ahold of him I'd appreciate it.

Offline JohnDeere1952

• Global Moderator
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Search the Book of the Lord . . . Isaiah 34:16 (
Re: County Line FS19 port
« Reply #288 on: May 22, 2019, 07:10:29 PM »
Bump. So I've started working privately on a conversion of this map to FS19. I'd like to get Bluewebs thoughts on this before I get too far in to it.  (Ok Im a little bit into it)  So far I have the terrain, fields, and most of the buildings imported.  (Error free of course. ) I still need to add tons of trees, bushes, and clean up the ground textures as well as add all the triggers. Not sure how to send PMs or if Blueweb is even still active but I need to get his blessing and anyone else's who contributed to this map in the past. Hope he sees this or if anyone knows how to get ahold of him I'd appreciate it.
blueweb is still active. He was last active April 30 th of this year.  He should see your post and respond.

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

Offline Ag Hauler

« Reply #289 on: May 24, 2019, 08:46:04 AM »
He is also active on facebook where you will probably get the quickest response from him

https://www.facebook.com/bluewebModding/

The following users thanked this post: JohnDeere1952

Offline abright12

« Reply #290 on: May 28, 2019, 10:55:25 PM »
Coming along great. Fields are done, ground textures mostly done, all objects imported, sell and buy/fill triggers as well as door animations are in. Cow farm is also up and running. This map looks great with the new engine. I've been squashing errors as the come up so it has a clean log. Still waiting to hear back from Blue! I tried Facebook also..no joy yet. Are teaser screenshots allowed?

Offline jb3pc4sale

• Global Moderator
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Another day another dollar
« Reply #291 on: May 29, 2019, 07:38:00 AM »
Coming along great. Fields are done, ground textures mostly done, all objects imported, sell and buy/fill triggers as well as door animations are in. Cow farm is also up and running. This map looks great with the new engine. I've been squashing errors as the come up so it has a clean log. Still waiting to hear back from Blue! I tried Facebook also..no joy yet. Are teaser screenshots allowed?
Yes

Offline abright12

« Reply #292 on: May 29, 2019, 11:40:27 AM »
Got in contact with blueweb and it's a go. Pressing on.  I've started a new thread for the FS19 version of the map. Previews are also located here. http://americaneaglesmodding.com/index.php?topic=15096.0
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 01:45:34 PM by abright12 »