American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

September 20, 2018, 06:17:42 PM

Author Topic: 2623_50FT  (Read 1326 times)

Offline cjwilksy (OP)

« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 01:21:35 PM by MJD Farms »

Offline Big B 5134

Re: 2623_50FT
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 11:28:55 PM »
how do i change it to be a cultivator

Offline cjwilksy (OP)

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 07:31:56 AM »
how do i change it to be a cultivator
Change everywhere that says "plough" to cultivator--this includes (in descending order from the top of the xml), vehicle
..nevermind, easier just to provide a new xml and modDesc.  Download and drop both into the zipped mod folder and you will have both options available in the store.

Offline vorden

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 09:54:07 PM »
Firstly, thank you for converting this to FS17.  It looks great and functions well, however.... whenever I get the hired worker to use it, it works fine until they reach the end of the field, then the game slows to 1fps and gets really jerky, almost locking up.  Otherwise my fps is pegged at 60fps.  No such problems when operating the plow myself.

Seems to be some kind of rendering issue, when I've viewed the plow from external view while in operation and tried to zoom in on it, it caused my computer to black screen and crash, this has happened two times, only happens with this implement and only in external view if I try to zoom in on the plow too closely.

My system.
Windows 10 64bit
i5-4670K
16GB Ram
GTX1080

Offline cjwilksy (OP)

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 10:35:31 AM »
Firstly, thank you for converting this to FS17.  It looks great and functions well, however.... whenever I get the hired worker to use it, it works fine until they reach the end of the field, then the game slows to 1fps and gets really jerky, almost locking up.  Otherwise my fps is pegged at 60fps.  No such problems when operating the plow myself.

Seems to be some kind of rendering issue, when I've viewed the plow from external view while in operation and tried to zoom in on it, it caused my computer to black screen and crash, this has happened two times, only happens with this implement and only in external view if I try to zoom in on the plow too closely.

My system.
Windows 10 64bit
i5-4670K
16GB Ram
GTX1080
Have not seen or heard of this issue, but it could be caused by many things.  Try running the disc as the only thing in the mods folder.  Test if that fixes the issue.  If so, you have a mod conflict.  Also, check your log and post here if you need further help.

Offline justinw

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 10:18:54 PM »
I actually had this same problem. What tractor are you using with it? I had the John Deere 8530. I switched it with a 7r and had no issues. I just make sure I don't use that combination again and it has been working fine for me since .

Offline NOR3MSTI

• 500+
  • I am not an expert, I repeat, I am not....
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 11:11:31 AM »

My system.
Windows 10 64bit
i5-4670K
16GB Ram
GTX1080

i have the same issue using the ingame case tractor,,, i disabled it for now,, nice looking mod,, will test it more and hopefully post something.
Let it be known today, for all eternity, till the end of time, God is an awesome God