American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

January 22, 2019, 06:05:19 PM

Author Topic: 2017 Find A Mod  (Read 120645 times)

Offline Tom Cat

Re: 2017 Find A Mod
« Reply #950 on: October 30, 2018, 05:26:04 PM »
I'm sorry maybe I didn't make it clear what I want. I want a auto load trailer to load bales from a FS17_NHBB980. The ones I have does not, or it could be that I don't know what I'm doing. I'm not able to get it to work.

The NH BB980 bales aren't standard FS17 bales (I'm sure you are aware of this) and the game doesn't recognize them as such .. So the standard autoload trailer won't load them, as they see no standard bales ..

The only trailer I've seen that would accept them, was the HoT autostacker - but it converted them from these pretty BB980 bales, to standard bales when loaded on the to the trailer ..

Why won't it work It's because many trailers actually destroys the bale on the ground, and put in a bale that comes from the trailers script .. So it's not the bale you made with your baler that ends up on the trailer, but a bale made by the trailer .. That's why the BB980 bales really don't work with autoload ..

This doesn't really help you - I've never seen a autoload trailer that accepts BB980 bales (and then again, I haven't seen all mods) but I'm pretty sure you will have to try and add the BB980 bales to a autoload trailer yourself, if you want this to work ..

In another tread here on AEM, someone mention a trailer that could handle the bales - but there was no link, and no name of the trailer - so I'm not sure where and what kind it is ..

Sorry - Tom Cat
In order to get the right answer, you must ask the right question.

Offline alfalfa6945

« Reply #951 on: October 30, 2018, 11:07:47 PM »
Why won't it work �

I'll bite, why?

It's because many trailers actually destroys the bale on the ground, and put in a bale that comes from the trailers script ..

False. Whether the trailer uses an autoload script or it uses the Giant's BaleLoader specialization, the bales are "mounted" and not "destroyed". In neither case, autoload script or BaleLoader specialization, does a mod or in-game piece of equipment using these specializations _ever_ load its own "built-in" bale. Why? Because they both "mount" the existing bale that entered the trigger. Is a "mounted" bale a real bale? Not quite. You could refer to it as a "representation" of the actual bale - hence no collisions/weight/etc for a "mounted" bale. But it is, in fact, the bale that entered the trigger.

So it's not the bale you made with your baler that ends up on the trailer, but a bale made by the trailer ..

False, see first point.

That's why the BB980 bales really don't work with autoload ..

False. If a modder properly sets up a trailer/implement using autoload (HoT) or BaleLoader spec to accept the non-standard bale sizes (in both cases, only the size and type (round/square) of the bale are of concern) and if the bale cannot then be mounted to that trailer/implement, then it is the fault of the baler mod itself (read: script(s) included with the baler).

_Any_ bale can work with autoload or BaleLoader, provided it is an _actual_ bale

Offline jb3pc4sale

• Global Moderator
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Another day another dollar
« Reply #952 on: October 31, 2018, 04:59:06 AM »
You are right alfalfa. The trailer auto load decided to load the bales this time around. I don't know why it's working now and wasn't working before. Thanks for the help.

Offline caseman83

« Reply #953 on: November 21, 2018, 04:02:22 PM »
where can i find the JD 730 tractor for fs17 & some small implements/tools for it & a JD 8120.
IF IT AIN'T RED, IT STAYS IN THE SHED INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER FOREVER.

Offline richborba1

« Reply #954 on: November 22, 2018, 08:22:45 PM »
Anyone know of a 4x map that is more American? 

Online hoot

Offline Arclight

« Reply #957 on: November 24, 2018, 08:30:48 AM »
Anyone know of a 4x map that is more American?

Michigan at Taylor Farms on FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/BTaylorFarms/

Clean, simple and expandable

Also, his JD Mods are very good.
For mods click on "Play Game" button

Offline richborba1

« Reply #958 on: November 26, 2018, 08:45:17 PM »
Since my map editing is working out too well.  Any American based map the same size as the KernStadt?

Offline slowboat

« Reply #959 on: November 27, 2018, 07:58:11 AM »
Since my map editing is working out too well.  Any American based map the same size as the KernStadt?
Bates/Cass County which can be found on this site is one.

Offline richborba1

« Reply #960 on: November 27, 2018, 08:10:16 AM »
Bates/Cass County which can be found on this site is one.
Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline dornfarm

« Reply #961 on: December 18, 2018, 11:27:12 AM »
Looking for a map that has brahma cows and where u can put cows out to pasture for 2017

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #962 on: December 21, 2018, 05:48:01 PM »
Does anybody know how to get this feature ? .. Running MR, and was searching for some information about the weight of the different bales, and how to see the actual weight in the game, and not just the liters (as shown on my Wopstr Hand Tool from seasons) and then I ran in to a thread, where I saw this picture - hasn't seen this little box (the one inside the red circle I made) and would like to be able to use it ..

Tom Cat

Offline MikeLowery

« Reply #963 on: December 21, 2018, 06:23:42 PM »
Does anybody know how to get this feature ? .. Running MR, and was searching for some information about the weight of the different bales, and how to see the actual weight in the game, and not just the liters (as shown on my Wopstr Hand Tool from seasons) and then I ran in to a thread, where I saw this picture - hasn't seen this little box (the one inside the red circle I made) and would like to be able to use it ..

Tom Cat
have you tried the unit converter? its here on the site i think it will change it...

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #964 on: December 22, 2018, 07:13:37 AM »
have you tried the unit converter? its here on the site i think it will change it...

Thank you very much .. Downloaded it, and this is a fun little tool .. But can't seem to figure out how to get this little message box appear .. Is there a trick to make it work (that I hasn't been able to figure out) or maybe some restrictions about which other mods (apart from those mentioned that it does work with) it doesn't like (conflicts) ?

Regards - Tom Cat

EDIT: Found out .. Game Extension mod is responsible for the little display ..  :P
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 12:35:00 PM by Tom Cat »

Offline MikeLowery

« Reply #965 on: December 22, 2018, 12:39:35 PM »
Thank you very much .. Downloaded it, and this is a fun little tool .. But can't seem to figure out how to get this little message box appear .. Is there a trick to make it work (that I hasn't been able to figure out) or maybe some restrictions about which other mods (apart from those mentioned that it does work with) it doesn't like (conflicts) ?

Regards - Tom Cat

EDIT: Found out .. Game Extension mod is responsible for the little display ..  :P
anytime man have fun.. i still play 17 as well lol..

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #966 on: December 22, 2018, 06:23:51 PM »
anytime man have fun.. i still play 17 as well lol..

Christmas is just around the corner - let's see if FS19 isn't lurking somewhere under the tree .. (need a Santa smiley here ..  ::) ) But not finished with FS17 yet, it's just starting to work as it should ..  :laugh: 

Offline MikeLowery

« Reply #967 on: December 22, 2018, 06:41:46 PM »
Christmas is just around the corner - let's see if FS19 isn't lurking somewhere under the tree .. (need a Santa smiley here ..  ::) ) But not finished with FS17 yet, it's just starting to work as it should ..  :laugh:
just getting good and doing what you want to do with it.

Offline coop_63

« Reply #968 on: December 22, 2018, 07:10:31 PM »
I'm looking for a Deere 8RT with the 3d tracks. Thanks

I have seen a few awhile back on facebook does anyone know who was working on one ?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 11:21:30 AM by coop_63 »

Offline richborba1

« Reply #969 on: December 28, 2018, 12:22:22 PM »
Looking for the rear view mirrors for fs17 like they had for fs13.

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #970 on: January 04, 2019, 07:34:05 PM »
This Volvo with trailer, is absolutely a dream .. It handles all bulk material (not in real life, but here it does) .. Using it for all sorts of grain, pellets and pigfood - and it runs perfect on the road, and quite easy to reverse even with the trailer ..

Sadly there is some major faults in the unload system - it works, but not without spamming my log with errors ..

If anybody has seen an updated version of this nice rig, I would like to know ..

Regards - Tom Cat ..