American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

January 19, 2021, 03:03:57 AM

Author Topic: Great Work  (Read 2708 times)

Offline kewldude (OP)

Great Work
« on: February 10, 2012, 08:19:56 PM »
To everyone who makes these Great mods, I SALUTE YOU.  This is the only site that has nothing but American Machinery.  I hope you keep up your awesome work.  I was wondering though if you all would ever get together and make a Mod Pack.  Taking all of your knowledge and skills, and put some of the best mods the world would see into a pack that would work great on any or all maps you have made to date, and into the future.  The WIPs I have seen are great, the pics of custom work for your personal use is just awesome, and if you could put that together in a mod pack or 2, I think you would be the #1 modding site.  I have seen nothing but quality from you guys. Yea I have seen some mods that have a lot of bells and whistles, but they are not made for everyone or everything.  I can't make a mod for the life of me, and I have tried.  So to me you people are the elite, no the gods of this wonderful world.  So to the gods I must bow and hope you take my words to heart and keep loving what you do and improve on what you know.  THANK YOU MODDERS!! ;D

Offline ThompsonM06

• I do what I want!
  • Giants Software Developer
Re: Great Work
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 10:39:48 PM »
All of the mods/maps that you see on this site will be made available to everyone at some point as long as the modders continue on with the projects.  None of the mods you see on here are private, unless they are edits to existing mods that we don't have permissions to release.

Offline osu711

• Trucks are red, Tractors are green
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 06:33:40 PM »
Yes thank you modders very much!!!! I love these American Mods! I would love to learn how to mod sometime however all I can do as of now is suggest mods and point out whats fact and fiction in these mods. Please keep up the great work!!!

Nothing Runs Like a Deere!

Offline Mrfoodtester

• In Memory of Steven 7/19/12
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 06:43:34 PM »
I speak on behalf of the team when I tell you all thank you its comments like this that keep our modders making decent american mods for you all to enjoy  :)

Offline JDB14

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 06:46:29 PM »
Of course! They are doing a beyond wonderful job! They like the job to keeep us happy with those wonderful 100% American styled mods :D THANK YOU! You guys rocks! Keep the work up or we will loose this website :(

Offline djt14

• Master of the Screw-Up
  • Eagles Club
  • 500+
  • Big Plans, To Little Time
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 06:58:30 PM »
I would like to give a shout out to the NON team members, thanks for what you guys are doing. As for the team members.. A big thanks to you guys is needed!! IDK what I would do if I never got told about this site. You guys are very helpful! All of you, team and user.

Keep up the great work guys!!!!
Dallas  :)

If I call you something you don't like, don't be offended. It's probably the truth. And it's worse to lie.