American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

April 02, 2020, 10:41:17 AM

Author Topic: 40x60MachineShed  (Read 1974 times)

Offline craigoryjamison (OP)

• CBJ Midwest Modding
    • Facebook: CBJ Midwest Modding
40x60MachineShed
« on: October 10, 2016, 06:59:23 PM »
40x60MachineShed

http://americaneaglesmodding.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1381

This model is a 40 x 60 Machine Shed.  The buildings have working doors.  All of these buildings need to be placed using GE. Please enjoy this building, there is no need to contact me for permission to use this building.  All i ask is that you give me some sort of credit if uploaded to other sites.  If this model is used in a map do not worry about giving credit.  CBJ Midwest Modding is just glad to be able to give back to others. Enjoy.

Credits
Brought to you by: CBJ Midwest Modding
Textureing, Model: CraigoryJamison of CBJ Midwest Modding
Walk through door: Unknown (If you are the original creator please PM me with proof)
Steel Diffuse Textures: Karmarj

Offline badgerdieselguy

Re: 40x60MachineShed
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 10:48:29 AM »
well it looks like i have more editing on my maps to do, i have all of your objects very high quality thank you for your work (y)

• CBJ Midwest Modding
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 07:34:18 PM »
Thank you very much,  Make sure that you have the MapDoorTrigger, and AnimationMap Trigger to operate the doors.

Offline badgerdieselguy

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 10:34:45 AM »
hey i had a quick question, if i add these to a map that already has gate triggers do i need to add anything to the map lua or any other files? the gates don't automatically open, they're the one u need to walk up and hit o.i haven't got a chance to play with them yet,darn corn! just wanted to know before i start! thanks (y)

• CBJ Midwest Modding
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 04:28:06 PM »
I can not give you a great answere but I have not had a conflict yet and the map I was testing them in has similar gates like what you have in your map.

Offline badgerdieselguy

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2016, 10:24:09 AM »
sorry what i meant was there anything i have to add to the map files or just import the shed in?

Offline bullethead

• 500+
  • If you dont like what I say ...... cover your ears
    • bullet heads youtube channel
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 12:42:35 PM »
sorry what i meant was there anything i have to add to the map files or just import the shed in?

You should be able to just import the shed in your map and as long as you have the proper MapDoorTrigger, and AnimationMap Trigger everything should work. just make sure to back up your work just incase something goes wrong.