American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

April 02, 2020, 11:04:08 AM

Author Topic: STATES V11  (Read 14174 times)

Offline FarmerJohnFLA

• Rookie
Re: STATES V11
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2016, 11:52:48 PM »
 Does anyone know if there are issues using the milk fill trigger in multiplayer? I placed the trigger near the milk barn, but cannot get it to activate using  The recommended kotte universal trailer.  It works fine in single player.

Offline PDXMike

• Rookie
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2016, 09:08:49 PM »
I've been playing around with this map for a week or so, and I really like it!  I have a few issues I could use some help with:

I think I have this fixed, but CoursePlay and trying to put lime on a field. I couldn't get the spreader to refill. I poked around on the web and found that it's not just this map, but a CoursePlay / SoilMod issue, you need to make some changes to the CoursePlay xml files.

I can't get the cauliflower  pallets to load on the trailer, not sure about the other two as I just am getting those two houses up an going.
Got it working after watching the video on YouTube  :)

The biggest glitch so far is stuff (grass mainly) going missing in the storage,  I mowed twice and put most of it in the storage bins over by the cow /sheep area. I got one small load of grass out of the conveyor to put in the automatic cow feeder, but now when I go to get some for the sheep the digital readout on the conveyor side says 000,000 but there is still a pile on the open side and the readout there is 151,123.

Follow up:

The "grass problem"  When I look at the digital readouts on the storage bins I see the following numbers on what I'm calling the load side six bins and the unload side (the side with conveyors):

Load side                                       unload side         
Silage   857.600                                       857.600
Forage    0                                                    0
Grass    178.407                                       000.000
Windrow  93.652                                         93.652
Chaff       18.304                                         18.304
Manure       0                                                0

So I took a look the CareerSavegame.xml file and see under <farmSiloAmount FillType= "grass" amount="0.000000"
and
<farmSiloAmount FillType= "grass_windrow" amount="178407.218750"
<farmSiloAmount FillType= "drygrass" amount="0.000000"

So for the heck of it I copied the amount shown as grass_windrow (which is what the load side readout says to the amount under just "grass" and started the game, now both sides read the same on the Grass bin, but nothing will unload from the conveyor side.

Also I have figured out that "rape" = Canola, "maize"=Corn, an d "wheat_windrow"= Straw and the rest are pretty easy to figure out, but what goes in the bin labeled Forage? Is it TMR (total mixed rations" from the mixer at the end of the bins?

Offline muleyreaper

• Rookie
STATES V11
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2016, 06:06:24 AM »
Im newbie  to the site and fs. I downloaded states v 11 put it in my mod folder for fs15 and it will not show up in the game any help would great!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 06:10:51 AM by muleyreaper »

Offline ecobb

• Rookie
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2016, 06:30:59 AM »
you have to unzip it

Offline cdfowler1

• Rookie
map help
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2016, 09:46:33 PM »
i downloaded states v11 map is good , but i can't by a seeder .

they are dirty  & open & will not connect to any tractor.

i took out all my Mods & left only 1 map in still did not work...

ANY HELP PLEASE...............

Offline iffy82

• Rookie
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2016, 01:59:28 PM »
Hi loving the latest version of the map with small funds an no equipment.

However I'm having a small issue, I can't seem to sell the silage at the BGA, it doesn't seem like it's turned on and I can't find a trigger if any.

Or does it only operate at certain times of the day ?

Offline NOR3MSTI (OP)

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2016, 03:16:03 PM »
Im newbie  to the site and fs. I downloaded states v 11 put it in my mod folder for fs15 and it will not show up in the game any help would great!
forage is tmr
Let it be known today, for all eternity, till the end of time, God is an awesome God

Offline crs1959

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2016, 08:20:02 PM »
I love the map okay I buy the mix feeder and it there after I buy it, the problem is I save it and quit game come back to play it the next time its not there have to buy it again thanks in advance for answer

Offline JohnDeere1952

• Administrator
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Search the Book of the Lord . . . Isaiah 34:16 (
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2016, 05:08:17 AM »
I love the map okay I buy the mix feeder and it there after I buy it, the problem is I save it and quit game come back to play it the next time its not there have to buy it again thanks in advance for answer
sounds like a mod conflict. Please post your log text using the code tags(the # button in the preview window).

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

Offline crs1959

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2016, 11:20:46 AM »
It was a mod, thanks have a blessed day in God!!

Offline crs1959

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2016, 10:49:59 AM »
Well I thought It was a mod, I still have the orange light on mixer and door on and I took all the mods out. And its not feeding time

Offline crazyivand

• Rookie
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2016, 04:18:19 AM »
Does anyone know if there are issues using the milk fill trigger in multiplayer? I placed the trigger near the milk barn, but cannot get it to activate using  The recommended kotte universal trailer.  It works fine in single player.

I too am experiencing this issue :(

Works in Single player but not in MP.  Checked all mods and mod versions.   It isn't auto selling milk either.. :(  is there anyway to turn the auto selling back on?  (i looked thru mods and didn't see a nosellmilk mod anywhere :( )  it sucks this isnt working...but atleast if i could make money off the milk it wouldnt be a total wash :(
started new server all removed Soil mod...... (it was just a pain for me right now) and ...i dont know why but Milk now is filling and i can sell it...... But now hirelings are beign idiots on the fields and keep quitting on me :(   
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 05:14:38 AM by crazyivand »

Offline hollywoodfarmer

• Rookie
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2016, 08:11:14 AM »
I am having the same problem...I cant buy a seeder

Offline mimsr

• Rookie
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2016, 05:21:20 PM »
I have been using States v11 for a couple of weeks and (overall) love it, however I am having a few problems and I don't know if my problems are map related, mod related or (heaven forbid) operator relates.
1. I have purchased and installed the GEA Mix Feeder that comes with the map but it installs running and does not allow me to turn it off, access the PDA or load material into the bins.
2. I can unload oats, soybeans, sunflowers, sorghum or cotton into the storage silo that is located behind the farm house but can't reload anything back into any trailer. Wheat, barley, canola, and corn loads and unloads OK. Statistics show that there is product in the silo.
3. If I use the trailer from the mod pack Kraz trailer pack will not load from the silo. I can unload into the silo from this trailer, I just can't reload the trailer from the silo.

Offline crs1959

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2016, 05:59:08 PM »
Okay the mix feeder quit and it says low on silage, then grass filled them all up now it won't kick back on just says interruption Thanks in advance. Its not a a mod it was working fine till it said it was low. No new mods was put in.

Offline Ed

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2016, 01:22:43 PM »
I cannot buy a seeder either but what i did figure out is potato sugar beet and corn specific seeders can be bought and used but anything that has any other kinds of seeds attached to it cannot be bought and used. Please help

Offline crs1959

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2016, 01:39:59 PM »
I would like to know how the buildings that look like fattening chickens buildings are used the ones at end of field 4. I loaded water, fertilizer but says need seeds and califlower and calliflower pallets couldn't find where to unload seeds. Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.

Offline dw002

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2017, 09:54:35 PM »
Hi,

I am wondering something about the Biogaz. When you put sillage in, the machine activate by itself at one moment. Let say i put 41m3 of sillage, the machine grabs 16m3. The money for that 16m3 is not getting in my current balance right away. Will it add at the end of the day like some maps does for the milk?

Thanks in advance for the good soul who can answer my question !

edit:Nevermind, it was a mod conflict.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 07:56:13 PM by dw002 »