American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

April 02, 2020, 10:23:14 AM

Author Topic: Crystal_Falls_2015  (Read 33808 times)

Offline JohnDeere1952

• Administrator
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Search the Book of the Lord . . . Isaiah 34:16 (
Re: Crystal_Falls_2015
« Reply #175 on: April 03, 2016, 10:30:03 AM »
Was cf taken down for any particular reason?
Yes it was taken down to fix the issues it is having. The map maker requested it taken down until it is fixed.

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

Offline silversnakej42 (OP)

« Reply #176 on: May 29, 2016, 09:07:44 PM »
Crystal Falls 2015 V2.03

http://americaneaglesmodding.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1197

Greetings!

I'm releasing this map again because I have discovered an error with the liquid manure storage. The storage facility at Farm 2 should work properly now. I'm sorry about the oversight.
And thanks to JohnDeere1952, it is now possible to buy and sell all your livestock feeds at Bubba's Green Feeds!

You shouldn't have any problems replacing the map without having to start a new game. Nothing has been moved so your courseplay routes will work.

There are several mods that will be needed to make this map work properly. They aren't needed for it to work, you just won't be able to use everything the map has to offer.
These mods are:

Soil Management Mod by:  Freelance Modding Crew - version 2.2.6    (http://fs-uk.com/mods/view/37162)
Chopped Straw Mod by:  webalizer, Decker_MMIV - version 15.0.05     (http://www.modhoster.com/mods/choppedstraw--2)
Multifruit and Multifruit Module Standard (2 separate files) by:  upsideDown version 3.0   (http://www.modhoster.com/mods/multifruit--4)

Change Log

V2.03
   Repaired the underground liquid manure storage on Farm 2 (The grating next to the supply barn). You will need a modded trailer to haul it over to the storage tank.
   Remade Bubba's Green Feeds. You can now buy and sell these items (hay, silage, straw, forage, potatos, and sugarbeets). The prices are the same as the selling price. Hay and straw bales are still "sell only".
   Minor touchups.
   Added a sprayer, manure spreader, and plow to the default starting equipment.

V2.02
   Added fruits to both tip and load triggers. You can now load and unload all fruits at both farms.
   Modified some textures.
   Changed some clip distances.
   Increased some storage capicities.
   Minor cleanup.

V2.01
   Repaired water plane
   Removed obstruction in Cattle Sales Driveway
   Made traffic go a little faster

V2

Added soil mod.
   Added beef and pig fattening mods plus sell points.
   Added more fruits - soybean, sorghum, sunflower, and oat.
   Added straw mod.
   Added milktruck triggers and sell markers for those who want to haul their own milk.
   Added another traffic spline that crosses the bridges.
   Added mixing station mod.
   Made some minor adjustments or additions to the appearance of some map items. Does not affect game play.
   Turned buy point in dealer so you won't reappear inside wall.
   You now own 2 more fields. (12-13)

A big thank you to everyone that created something or made comments ( good or bad) for this project!  THANK YOU!

Credits:
10 Different Hedges  -   spider100
American Dairy Barn  -  Axel_of_sweden
Aussie Shed  -  Kaznall / Sams
Billboard  -  JD 7710
Brewery Building fixed  -  Sandgroper
Brock grain system  -  Petter84
Farmhouse 2011  -  Sandgroper
Farm Fencing V1  -  Sandgroper
Forage Storage V2  -  Frisco0177
Metzger Butcher Shop  -  mchtegernbauer, Pandahma
Mud  -  Senator203
Oil truck damaged  - epic_pryda
Old Weathered Barn  -  JohnDeere1952
Pig - Static  -  Fanrol
Polebarn Shredder  -  Ferrat / Sandgroper
Roadway  -  Wohlstandkind
Round Barn  -   hermit23
Rusty Bridge  - JohnDeere1952
Sukup Bin Pack  - ThompsonM06 / LazyMod Studios FSD
Sell Shed  -  JohnDeere1952
Working RR Train  -  Sven777b
Multiple textures  -  Reaper9111

JohnDeere1952 for his installation of the Soil Mod into the map!
Soil Mod  - 
Script: Decker_MMIV.
Translation 'PL': Ziuta.
Translation 'RU': Gonimy_Vetrom.
Translation 'FR': Iscarriah.
Translation 'DE': mngrazy, Beowulf212.
Translation 'IT': DD ModPassion.
Translation 'CZ': Partly by; KingFrame, Albi.
Translation 'ES': Alfredo Prieto, Vanquish081.
Translation 'NL': DreadX.
Graphics: KaosKnite, GIANTS, Decker_MMIV.

IMT Multifruit Installation  -  Giants, Jengske_BE, Mike Lowery, Decker_MMIV, Bassaddict

Chopped Straw Mod  -  webalizer, Decker_MMIV
Fattening System Mod (pig & beef)  - Marhu
Mixing Station Mod  -  Marhu
Water Mod  -  Marhu
Wool Pallet Collector Mod  -  Marhu

If I have missed anyone, please PM me and I will correct it.

Have a great day and enjoy!! :D

Silversnakej42

Offline Case1370

« Reply #177 on: June 07, 2016, 07:45:14 PM »
Seems the solid manure issue with the hogs barns still exist for me, didnt have any solid show up in the storage area, but on the PDA does show solids are there. I might be mistaken, but thought you added in alfalfa, but it didnt show up in the screen for me. Did check my log and looks like the same log errors as last time. I know you are busy with your daughter and I appreciate you taken time out to try to fix the map. Hopefully someone else DL's the map and can check it out to see if they have the same issue. Ive tried to sned my log txt but it being so big, and me not figuring out how to make that work to post it dont help you none, so I appologize, Im just stupid as all get out with these PC's. Anyway thought Id let you know, I know you have a lot going on, so this is the least of your worries, if you do get a chance to look into it, let me know, and maybe someone else will play it and see if it happens to them too. Thanks
If you want to know the fate of this world, pick up a Bible and turn to Revelations.

« Reply #178 on: June 07, 2016, 08:33:55 PM »
Seems the solid manure issue with the hogs barns still exist for me, didnt have any solid show up in the storage area, but on the PDA does show solids are there. I might be mistaken, but thought you added in alfalfa, but it didnt show up in the screen for me. Did check my log and looks like the same log errors as last time. I know you are busy with your daughter and I appreciate you taken time out to try to fix the map. Hopefully someone else DL's the map and can check it out to see if they have the same issue. Ive tried to sned my log txt but it being so big, and me not figuring out how to make that work to post it dont help you none, so I appologize, Im just stupid as all get out with these PC's. Anyway thought Id let you know, I know you have a lot going on, so this is the least of your worries, if you do get a chance to look into it, let me know, and maybe someone else will play it and see if it happens to them too. Thanks
I apologize for the problems. The map you downloaded is the old map. I have not had a chance to repair and reload the map. I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused.
As soon as I possibly can I will have the corrected map reloaded.

Sent from my Z793C using Tapatalk

Offline Case1370

« Reply #179 on: June 07, 2016, 10:57:27 PM »
I apologize for the problems. The map you downloaded is the old map. I have not had a chance to repair and reload the map. I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused.
As soon as I possibly can I will have the corrected map reloaded.

OK, thanks for the reply. After thinking about it, I was wondering if that might be the case, cause I was sure you had said you added in alfalfa. I just wasnt sure, since I struggle to remember what was said within 10 minutes, or so my wife says anyway,lol. No hurries, just let me know when you upload the new one as I look forward to playing on it.
If you want to know the fate of this world, pick up a Bible and turn to Revelations.

Offline binks

« Reply #180 on: June 08, 2016, 02:22:28 AM »
As soonest I'll get back home I'll play the ... out of this map:) Thx:)

« Reply #181 on: June 08, 2016, 06:09:15 AM »
As soonest I'll get back home I'll play the ... out of this map:) Thx:)
It's still the old map. I haven't been able to upload the updated map yet.

Offline binks

« Reply #182 on: June 08, 2016, 01:35:29 PM »
It's still the old map. I haven't been able to upload the updated map yet.
Oh. Wait. So why I got the email from this thread? Well, ok, never mind. Maybe someone just posted something here and that's why.. Ok, forget it.
Thx for clarification though:)

Post Merge: June 08, 2016, 01:43:18 PM
                                                                                                                                      AEM forum users
At the time of writing this - 08 June 2016Crystal_Falls_2015 map is still not updated map. In a short while silversnakej42 will post updated ver of this map. It'll be posted whenever author feels it's ready. Please don't ask for the updated version till then.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:43:18 PM by binks »

« Reply #183 on: February 12, 2017, 04:54:24 AM »
Crystal Falls 2015 V2.1

http://americaneaglesmodding.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1197

Greetings!

After a long time with health and financial problems (They usually go together), I am finally able to release the updated Crystal Falls 2015 map! My apologies for the long delay, but it was just beyond my ability to do anything about it until now.

Here is the latest update to Crystall Falls! Something during the last update of the game engine or the map, unknown which, caused the pig barn manure pit to stop working properly. That has been repaired. Added new hay crops (Alfalfa and Clover) per request and several new buy and sell points in the map.

If you want to start your fattening barns before you have enough supplies to run them, the option to purchase everything needed to run them is now available at Bubba's and Landi's stores. Solid manure is available to buy and sell at the Garden Center.

You shouldn't have any problems replacing the map without having to start a new game. Nothing has been moved so your courseplay routes will work.

I have several people ask where the manure storage is. The liquid manure storage is on the beef fattening farm at the bottom of the map. I is the concrete pad with the grating. The solid manure storage is across the road from the pig farm.

There are several mods that will be needed to make this map work properly. They aren't needed for it to work, you just won't be able to use everything the map has to offer.
These mods are:

Soil Management Mod by:  Freelance Modding Crew - version 2.2.6    (http://fs-uk.com/mods/view/37162)
Chopped Straw Mod by:  webalizer, Decker_MMIV - version 15.0.05     (http://www.modhoster.com/mods/choppedstraw--2)
Multifruit and Multifruit Module Standard (2 separate files) by:  upsideDown version 3.0   (http://www.modhoster.com/mods/multifruit--4) (MUST UNZIP PACK!!)
Multimowing by:  Upsidedown  - ver 3.01  (http://www.modhoster.com/mods/multimowing--3
MaxiMap Overlay by: Decker_MMIV  ver 1.2 (http://fs-uk.com/mods/view/37622) (MUST UNZIP PACK!!)
Terrain and Dirt Control by: igor29381, Decker_MMIV - ver 1.0 (http://fs-uk/mods/view/37578/terrain-and-dirt-control-v1-0)
Damage and Repairs: LS11 rafftnix, LS13 Black_BPG, LS15 Marhu  (mods2015.com/damage-and-repairs-mod-fs2015/)

Change Log

V2.1
   Repaired the pig barn manure not showing up Added alfalfa and clover for hay crops, damage and repair mod, terrain and dirt control mod, and a loading ramp at Bubbas, Solid manure buy and sell at the Garden Center, Corn and wheat buy and sell at Landi's. Repaired the floodlights so they light up at night. Changed the dirt textures to "Geneborg_v2" for something that looks more realistic. For all you 4x4 mudders! There is a large mudpit by the sawmill. Enjoy!

V2.03
   Repaired the underground liquid manure storage on Farm 2 (The grating next to the supply barn). You will need a modded trailer to haul it over to the storage tank.
   Remade Bubba's Green Feeds. You can now buy and sell these items (hay, silage, straw, forage, potatos, and sugarbeets). Hay and straw bales are still "sell only".
   Minor touchups.
   Added a sprayer, manure spreader, and plow to the default starting equipment.

V2.02
   Added fruits to both tip and load triggers. You can now load and unload all fruits at both farms.
   Modified some textures.
   Changed some clip distances.
   Increased some storage capicities.
   Minor cleanup.

V2.01
   Repaired water plane
   Removed obstruction in Cattle Sales Driveway
   Made traffic go a little faster

V2

Added soil mod.
   Added beef and pig fattening mods plus sell points.
   Added more fruits - soybean, sorghum, sunflower, and oat.
   Added straw mod.
   Added milktruck triggers and sell markers for those who want to haul their own milk.
   Added another traffic spline that crosses the bridges.
   Added mixing station mod.
   Made some minor adjustments or additions to the appearance of some map items. Does not affect game play.
   Turned buy point in dealer so you won't reappear inside wall.
   You now own 2 more fields. (12-13)

A big thank you to everyone that created something or made comments ( good or bad) for this project!  THANK YOU!

Credits:
10 Different Hedges  -   spider100
American Dairy Barn  -  Axel_of_sweden
Aussie Shed  -  Kaznall / Sams
Billboard  -  JD 7710
Brewery Building fixed  -  Sandgroper
Brock grain system  -  Petter84
Farmhouse 2011  -  Sandgroper
Farm Fencing V1  -  Sandgroper
Forage Storage V2  -  Frisco0177
FS15_texture_Geneborg_v2
Metzger Butcher Shop  -  mchtegernbauer, Pandahma
Mud  -  Senator203
Oil truck damaged  - epic_pryda
Old Weathered Barn  -  JohnDeere1952
Pig - Static  -  Fanrol
Polebarn Shredder  -  Ferrat / Sandgroper
Roadway  -  Wohlstandkind
Round Barn  -   hermit23
Rusty Bridge  - JohnDeere1952
Sukup Bin Pack  - ThompsonM06 / LazyMod Studios FSD
Sell Shed  -  JohnDeere1952
Working RR Train  -  Sven777b
Multiple textures  -  Reaper9111

JohnDeere1952 for his installation of the Soil Mod into the map!
Soil Mod  - 
Script: Decker_MMIV.
Translation 'PL': Ziuta.
Translation 'RU': Gonimy_Vetrom.
Translation 'FR': Iscarriah.
Translation 'DE': mngrazy, Beowulf212.
Translation 'IT': DD ModPassion.
Translation 'CZ': Partly by; KingFrame, Albi.
Translation 'ES': Alfredo Prieto, Vanquish081.
Translation 'NL': DreadX.
Graphics: KaosKnite, GIANTS, Decker_MMIV.

IMT Multifruit Installation  -  Giants, Jengske_BE, Mike Lowery, Decker_MMIV, Bassaddict

Chopped Straw Mod  -  webalizer, Decker_MMIV
Damage and Repairs  -  LS11 rafftnix, LS13 Black_BPG, LS15 Marhu
Fattening System Mod (pig & beef)  - Marhu
Mixing Station Mod  -  Marhu
Terrain and Dirt Control - igor29381, Decker_MMIV
Water Mod  -  Marhu
Wool Pallet Collector Mod  -  Marhu

If I have missed anyone, please PM me and I will correct it.

Have a great day and enjoy!! :D

Silversnakej42

Offline Plow Boy

« Reply #184 on: May 01, 2017, 10:31:55 PM »
Getting a Lua call stack at end of log:

Warning (LUA): Unknown entity id 43411 in method name: delete.
LUA call stack:
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/triggers/TipTrigger.lua(157) : delete
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/network/NetworkNode.lua(66) : delete
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/network/Server.lua(34) : delete
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/BaseMission.lua(321) : delete
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/FSBaseMission.lua(400) : delete
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/missions/mission00.lua(74) : delete
  =C:/Users/-/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Crystal_Falls_2015_V2/SampleModMap.lua(32) : delete
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/events.lua(117) : delete
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/gui/InGameMenu.lua(879) : OnInGameMenuMenu
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/gui/InGameMenu.lua(857) : leaveCurrentGame
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/gui/elements/ButtonElement.lua(241) : onClick
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/gui/elements/GuiElement.lua(687) : mouseEvent
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/gui/elements/GuiElement.lua(687) : mouseEvent
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/gui/Gui.lua(238) : mouseEvent
  D:/code/lsim2015/build/finalbin/dataS/scripts/main.lua(1381) : mouseEvent

Anyone else have this problem or a fix? Thanks.

« Reply #185 on: August 04, 2017, 08:37:07 PM »
My apologies for taking so long to reply.
The call stack error doesn't show up until you close out the game. I believe it is caused by the liquid manure storage tank trigger on farm 2. It doesn't appear to affect the game play in any way, but I have no idea how to correct it.