American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

October 16, 2018, 07:01:45 PM

Author Topic: getting new pc  (Read 255 times)

Offline KYHardHead (OP)

• crazy old kentucky boy
getting new pc
« on: May 25, 2018, 05:31:39 PM »
ok i have been looking at a bunch of rent to own sites and found a few gaming pc's and found 2 asus pcs and a hp, and i was thinkin since im on a budget, and i dont really care for HP i was wondering how good is the asus brand?

Offline 812farmer

• 500+
Re: getting new pc
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 10:07:37 PM »
ok i have been looking at a bunch of rent to own sites and found a few gaming pc's and found 2 asus pcs and a hp, and i was thinkin since im on a budget, and i dont really care for HP i was wondering how good is the asus brand?
I have an asus and love it. Mine is one if the higher end laptops. There support is good. I will be getting another one when this one decides to go which I hope isn't for a while. Also msi have good gaming computers. Check out xoticpc they have good deals and an array of computers

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Offline Arclight

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 08:54:22 AM »

Offline KYHardHead (OP)

• crazy old kentucky boy
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 09:18:01 PM »
i tried them, alot of sites but majority sites i that offer financing turned me down, cause my budget is very tight since i am on SSI do to life long disabilities, but im looking at a $2400 asus at aarons rental, that has approved me for credit, just gotta wait til next month to get the pc funds this month fell short unexpectedly

Offline KYHardHead (OP)

• crazy old kentucky boy
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 09:44:16 PM »
OK ordered my new pc its an asus core i7 with a GEFORCE GTX 1050 which i dont remember the other specs but i know it will run alot smoother than the pc i am running now