American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

October 16, 2018, 07:01:01 PM

Author Topic: 2017 Find A Mod  (Read 103196 times)

Offline Malund

Re: 2017 Find A Mod
« Reply #900 on: June 06, 2018, 10:00:29 AM »
Hi,

I had a JD 612C head (Like a proper one not a reskin) that i accidently deleted.

I can't seem to find out where i got it from, I've done some googling plus looked around on the facebook groups I'm part of.

Just wondering if there is anyone in here that could help point me in the right direction.

Offline bmzerkel

• Rookie
« Reply #901 on: June 09, 2018, 01:16:57 PM »
anyone know of a power line spline for ge? 1 pole and 1 wire at a time might drive me mad.................

Offline jb3pc4sale

Cotton Bales
« Reply #902 on: June 19, 2018, 04:17:16 PM »
I'm looking for a trigger that will take bales and you can adjust the price. I want to use it for cotton bales.

The following users thanked this post: slowboat

Offline Karsten_K

« Reply #903 on: June 21, 2018, 12:37:09 PM »
create a transform group. Add your pole and line, Start at center position (0.0.0), adding multiple poles& wires to for a line . I do 50 or 100m segments like that. Place the transformgroup where you like to Start your line , then copy/paste the transform group and place adjacent to the first group  to form longer line

HTH
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 12:41:19 PM by kkk969 »

Offline Ag Hauler

« Reply #904 on: June 21, 2018, 08:57:35 PM »
Hi,

I had a JD 612C head (Like a proper one not a reskin) that i accidently deleted.

I can't seem to find out where i got it from, I've done some googling plus looked around on the facebook groups I'm part of.

Just wondering if there is anyone in here that could help point me in the right direction.

https://marhu.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=204&t=5311&hilit=spline

Offline DocElyoc

Re: Cotton Bales
« Reply #905 on: June 21, 2018, 09:48:47 PM »
I just used the original bale trigger and added cotton.

The following users thanked this post: jb3pc4sale

Offline MikeLowery

« Reply #906 on: June 22, 2018, 10:58:32 AM »
anyone know of a power line spline for ge? 1 pole and 1 wire at a time might drive me mad.................

watch this video and he will tell you where and how to do it all with splines..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqahpSgbxiY

Offline JohnDeere1952

• Global Moderator
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Search the Book of the Lord . . . Isaiah 34:16 (
« Reply #907 on: June 28, 2018, 04:49:18 AM »
 Looking for a placeable bale sell point that is MP compatible.  It should accept both straw and hay bales.
   Thanks in advance.

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

Offline phoenix

looking for balers and bale trailers
« Reply #908 on: July 01, 2018, 06:26:39 PM »
hello to all:

i'am  looking for balers for large round bales straw, hay  . and bale trailers with autoload and auto unload it will make my job to feed the pigs and cows a lot easier.  besides modhoster is there anything else fs17mods maybe, and fs17portal is a bad site I do not visit this site. 

ps. I see you have the jd 568 I got that but did not show up in game/ store so I gave up. come to think about it I did not see it listed in the download list before u start the game.

seems like I cut in someones elses thread sorry about that. I thought I post this in another topic

phoenix
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 05:37:59 PM by phoenix »

Offline phoenix

looking for the following mods
« Reply #909 on: July 05, 2018, 12:57:14 PM »
hello to all: if this is in the wrong spot please move

looking for these mods if they make them. first kemper be125, square bale pick up; jd db120 sowing machine; new Holland bale wagon; last a hydraulic hay trailer the trailer moves down to the ground unloading the bales of hay. all these I found on you tube in real life situations I think that's the way you spell it.

phoenix

Offline Turk_WLF

• Regular
« Reply #910 on: July 13, 2018, 02:55:26 PM »
Im sorry if this has been asked before but Im looking for the first 3 series of Big Bud Tractors (the older versions) from a Good/Safe Website (no virus or malware) for FS17. I have the Big Bud DLC but its just has the 747 & the Series 4 (the 450)Thanks!

Offline JimmytheGeek

« Reply #911 on: July 14, 2018, 10:54:58 AM »
I�m sorry if this has been asked before but I�m looking for xxxxxxx from a Good/Safe Website (no virus or malware) for FS17.

This is just a general reminder to everyone that there is no such thing as a safe website. All you can do is make sure your Windows, antivirus and other programs are up to date, and really pay attention to the link you are clicking for a download. Also, the ONLY place place you should download an .exe file is Giants' mod hub.

Not picking on you, Turk. I work in IT for a living and see this question many times a day in many different places, and we all need reminding of this fact from time to time.
A descendant of farmers, I'm the entire IT department for a small, rural-town library.

The following users thanked this post: JohnDeere1952

Offline JohnDeere1952

• Global Moderator
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Search the Book of the Lord . . . Isaiah 34:16 (
« Reply #912 on: July 14, 2018, 11:17:18 AM »
This is just a general reminder to everyone that there is no such thing as a safe website. All you can do is make sure your Windows, antivirus and other programs are up to date, and really pay attention to the link you are clicking for a download. Also, the ONLY place place you should download an .exe file is Giants' mod hub.

Not picking on you, Turk. I work in IT for a living and see this question many times a day in many different places, and we all need reminding of this fact from time to time.
Good point and we all to need to remember that. Thanks for posting this info.

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

Offline Turk_WLF

• Regular
« Reply #913 on: July 14, 2018, 02:51:58 PM »

No Problem Jimmy, we all need reminders from time to time like you said.

Offline MikeLowery

« Reply #914 on: July 14, 2018, 05:07:08 PM »
looking for a trailer to pick up cotton bales... thanks in advance..

Online slowboat

« Reply #915 on: July 14, 2018, 05:29:53 PM »
Papa smurf modding has a good ual semi trailer for cotton bales.

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #916 on: August 05, 2018, 05:02:08 AM »
Anybody who knows anything about this CaseIH seeder ? .. The picture is attached to a mod on another mod hosting site (one of the "grey" sites) but it's not the correct mod - the mod on the site is the 32 meter CaseIH seeder (pictures of this mod is also shown) - but there are three pictures of this seeder, where the cart is in front of the seeder, and it is also much smaller (and looking quite good)

Can't trace this one down - probably private .. And maybe even not for FS17 .. Hmm

Regards Tom Cat
In order to get the right answer, you must ask the right question.

Offline jeeplj8

« Reply #917 on: August 17, 2018, 11:47:35 AM »
I am looking for a good mid-size older American style combine.  NH, Case, Gleaner, any of the above.  Most of what I am finding is either re-skin of something else, so not very accurate, or poorly done models with script errors.  thanks in advance.
THANK YOU to all modders.  You are the real reason Giants has ever sold a single copy of this game.  Modders make it fun, realistic and whimsical.  They are the true life blood of this community.

Offline cjwilksy

« Reply #918 on: August 19, 2018, 11:33:26 AM »
Anybody who knows anything about this CaseIH seeder ? .. The picture is attached to a mod on another mod hosting site (one of the "grey" sites) but it's not the correct mod - the mod on the site is the 32 meter CaseIH seeder (pictures of this mod is also shown) - but there are three pictures of this seeder, where the cart is in front of the seeder, and it is also much smaller (and looking quite good)

Can't trace this one down - probably private .. And maybe even not for FS17 .. Hmm

Regards Tom Cat
Looks like someone just reversed the caseIH seeder from Rafazr available on here...maybe retextured it a bit.  Guessing it's private since I haven't seen it anywhere either, and I check several mod sites daily.

Offline MikeLowery

« Reply #919 on: August 19, 2018, 04:27:33 PM »
yes it was one on here removed per the owner request. However he will release one shortly with the case texture..

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #920 on: August 19, 2018, 06:15:55 PM »
yes it was one on here removed per the owner request. However he will release one shortly with the case texture..

Looks like someone just reversed the caseIH seeder from Rafazr available on here...maybe retextured it a bit.  Guessing it's private since I haven't seen it anywhere either, and I check several mod sites daily.

Yeeesss Got the one uploaded here - wasn't aware that it was taken down again .. Something wrong with it ?

It's a fine seeder - the modder did a great job overall (max point in all scores) .. Amazing animation (the rubbertube at the end of the auger bounces or bends, when it is sliding over the roof of the hopper -- lost my jaw to the floor there ..)

It wasn't actually this mod I was searching for, but an older one (made originally for fs13 or 15 I think) and it looked like it was converted to fs17 ..

But nevermind that now - this new one here is very, veeeryyy beautiful - and with great features .. I'll keep this one, and not gonna look back ..

And thank you for your answers ..

Regards Tom Cat
In order to get the right answer, you must ask the right question.

Offline ACombatEngineer

• Rookie
« Reply #921 on: August 24, 2018, 11:08:48 AM »
Looking for a Lockwood potato harvester or planter mod. The picture attached is one of their 4 row harvesters but I'd take any of them.

Offline jeeplj8

« Reply #922 on: September 04, 2018, 09:16:50 AM »
looking for a very wide mower, or combination.  Something that approaches the width of the Claas Jaguar - but is a well done mod.  No offense ot whoever did the Jaguar, but the reverse steering makes it too hard to use normally...much less with CoursePlay.

Self propelled is fine, tow behind is cool, really any combo.  Going to be used to mow the hay fields on Oklahoma map.
THANK YOU to all modders.  You are the real reason Giants has ever sold a single copy of this game.  Modders make it fun, realistic and whimsical.  They are the true life blood of this community.

Offline cjwilksy

« Reply #923 on: September 04, 2018, 02:02:45 PM »
looking for a very wide mower, or combination.  Something that approaches the width of the Claas Jaguar - but is a well done mod.  No offense ot whoever did the Jaguar, but the reverse steering makes it too hard to use normally...much less with CoursePlay.

Self propelled is fine, tow behind is cool, really any combo.  Going to be used to mow the hay fields on Oklahoma map.
There is a Krone M500 converted with the extra wide mowers on the interwebs

The following users thanked this post: jeeplj8

Offline jeeplj8

« Reply #924 on: September 13, 2018, 12:13:21 PM »
looking for a script that removes all loose material from map.  I know there was one for loose pieces of wood in FS15, but wonder if anything exists for all lose materials (mown grass, crop spills, etc.)
same idea - but for bales. 

Has anyone seen anything similar?