American Eagles Modding Forums

Hi! You are currently viewing forum as a guest. For more features please login or register!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Forum Stats

Latest Member

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

January 29, 2023, 03:10:50 AM

Author Topic: Have a terrible issue with FS19 and need HELP!  (Read 1474 times)

Offline trs (OP)

Have a terrible issue with FS19 and need HELP!
« on: May 28, 2021, 10:55:43 AM »
For months and months I played fs19 for hours and hours on end with no issues like this. Now the game crashes to the desk top. Pretty much been playing with the same mods and maps. Most newer mods have came from the FS modhub.

Current maps are millinial farms and four lakes map by stevie. I thought maybe the map from stevie as it has multifruits special in game mod placables and so on. But took this map out to try only milinial map. Still have the crash.

Thing I have tried, uninstall game cleaned up files and reinstalled. Removed 60 percent of mods (most mods are the same I have used for countless hours of play),  tried diffrent GPU drivers. All other drivers up to date.

This has been going on now for about 2 weeks. No problem playing any other game.

Can  upload the log but forgot how.

JimmytheGeek

Re: Have a terrible issue with FS19 and need HELP!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2021, 02:31:49 PM »
Have you looked at your log to see if there are errors?

Offline AlbertL

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2021, 04:36:57 PM »
Select the # sign above in line two
Code: [Select]
Then copy your log text to clip board and in between[color=green][/color] the ][ after and before code.

NOTE: You can also highlight sections.
"I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much" and stretch

Offline trs (OP)

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2021, 08:07:15 PM »
try this.

Offline Ag Hauler

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2021, 09:13:56 PM »
This happened to me a couple weeks ago also. It turned out to be a problem with Discord rather than Farming Simulator. I uninstalled Discord and then reinstalled it and the problem went away. I'm not sure just what happened there to cause it but I was like you pulling my hair out trying to figure out what went wrong when I discovered this. You also appear to have a mod with multiple errors also.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:24:46 PM by Ag Hauler »

The following users thanked this post: AlbertL

Offline AlbertL

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2021, 04:15:22 AM »
WOW BRO!!!!

That was a serous solution that I never would have expected, thought of, and fact may have been the cause of many "keyboard Murders"
{Keep that on the down-low or the new administration will charge me for it. After all, it must be racist against artificial intelligence or something.}
 over the years since 2011.

That makes lua writing just that much more complicated.....
The fact that it could conflict with other, back ground running programs, or "bug" Minor virus.....

I got a WHOLE new, much deeper respect for those well known names that wrote all those cutting edge scripts all know so well......

OK,
Sorry for the distraction.

Try taking every mod that in named in your log with any error greater then texture, invalid category, extra.
put them into a file on your desktop called FS 19 Shop.

Then go through and learn to fix, or at least understand what that error message means.

Those left behind are simple fixes and only cause minimal preform ace issues.

"I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much" and stretch

Offline trs (OP)

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2021, 09:56:41 AM »
UPDATE, So far so good! Messed with this all weekend. The trouble was one really bad mod (used it for a year or more...lol) the second was more complicated. After taking out 50 to 75 mods including any errors and so I still had the crash. Saturday evening I was talking to dev. I test for and told him what was happening and what I did.  He said even though I uninstalled the game I may still have a live file on my HD  the game  may have never truly been uninstalled. He said try to find it (difficult at best ) or reformat the HD. So I tried and failed so just reformatted the HD. Got the PC up and running installed my favorite game and so far so good. Played a hour last night aand about 2 hours this morning so far.

Thanks a bunch guys. I did learn how to properly check mod for issues. Thanks again!