Forum > Giants Editor

giants editor help

(1/2) > >>

Chaseshupp:
When ever import things to giants editor it ether all white or invisible please help.  Thanks

Sivy:

--- Quote from: Chaseshupp on May 08, 2014, 02:35:29 AM ---When ever import things to giants editor it ether all white or invisible please help.  Thanks

--- End quote ---
Hi Chaseshupp

I will mention a few thing to maybe help sort what issue your having.

1. What version of Giants Editor are you using.
2. What is the Script Editor showing any errors.
3.Are the texture paths correct in the I3d.
4. When you import are the textures and I3d in the same location before import and in the folder of the mod that you are editing.
5.Do you have the mod/mods in a folder not a .zip

These are just a few we will start here (y)

Chaseshupp:
For 1 I'm using v 5.0.3 and iv tried v 5.5.1 but it will not bring up the mods that v5.0.3 will 2 and 3 I'm not sure  and for 4 most of the time I have them in a different folder then the one I'm editing  for 5 yes both folders I use are not zipped

Caminokid:
I am using the 5.5.1 also and have tried everything. All my stuff is in the same folder. Chrome doesnt look chrome. Turns out black in GE. I am using Autodesk 3dsmax. So I am having the same problem. I have no errors in GE

bullethead:
I think it may be time for a TUT vid on this issue, there are way to many people having trouble with importing objects and having texture issues. I will make one tonight or the next day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version