Forum > Modding Help

FS19 animals and navigation mesh zones

(1/1)

Tom Cat:
Okay ..

After tried a LOT of maps, I've dicided that Flint Hills would be my next project - when I say project, it is because I always edit the maps I'm playing (some more, some less) to try and create the kind of feel I'm always looking for when playing ..

And since the County Line map still is missing all these new additions - Flint Hills was the best looking (best feeling, and seemed to be very well made) of the maps I've tried out ..

The map has almost anything there is to offer in FS19 (seasons, maizeplus + horse extension, precision farming and so on ..) The only thing it hasn't got, is the Manure system ..

Well, it doesn't need to have it, as this is tied to the animal husbandry, and if I understand it correct, the manure system will be available if you put in a placeable mod (a cowbarn with the Manure System built in, and the manure system mod of course) then it will work ..

Now my question is: IF the map I'm editing/playing, already has a cow husbandry built in (with navigation mesh/cow zones) and I add a cowbarn with it's own navigation mesh/zone, how will this work ?

Do I need to get rid of the old cow husbandry - or will it work with both of them in the game at the same time ?

I have the "Map Objects Hider" mod - if I'm using this, could this do the trick ? https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.php?mod_id=190689

Is there a map modder who has any experience with this ?

Regards - Tom Cat

jm44807:
i dont see why they wont both work. if you want to get rid of original first check if you can sell it in game or go to ****items.xml in map folder find the cow husbandry in question and delete it.

Tom Cat:

--- Quote from: jm44807 on September 01, 2021, 09:43:18 AM ---i dont see why they wont both work. if you want to get rid of original first check if you can sell it in game or go to ****items.xml in map folder find the cow husbandry in question and delete it.

--- End quote ---

This is actually some very good advice - did not know that you could delete the husbandry, without getting errors in the log .. Thanks ..

Tom Cat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version