Forum > Modding Help

tsl silo space load wagon pick up chaff too slow

(1/1)

phoenix:
hello to all its been a while:

i have this load wagon tsl silo  space that is picking up chaff too slow so how can i speed that up some i know its in xml but i do not know what iam looking for in terms of increasing pickup speed.

phoenix

Arclight:

--- Quote from: phoenix on January 02, 2021, 04:23:19 PM ---hello to all its been a while:

i have this load wagon tsl silo  space that is picking up chaff too slow so how can i speed that up some i know its in xml but i do not know what iam looking for in terms of increasing pickup speed.

phoenix

--- End quote ---

Just a guess... try looking for "speed limit" in the xml and change it to a higher number.
Use Notepad++ to do this. It is free. It has a "search" button to look for words.
Also, you might try searching the xml for "speed" something might popup.
Also, post the EXACT name of the mod and perhaps we can figure out something else.

phoenix:
hello there,

the speed of the wagon is find but its the scoop on the bottom of the wagon a when it is physically picks up the chaff that is is slow. iam trying to make the scoop faster to pick up the chaff. it picks up so slow that i need to go over the same spot a few times to pick up all the chaff.

its the speed of the wagon and the scoop not keeping up with each other

i forgot to put the name of the file tsl silospaceSA ls17

phoenix

AlbertL:
On combines, there is a section in the XML that allows for the discharge speed to be adjusted.
Have not looked at intact, loading, or pickup speeds exempt in the </speedRotatingParts> scripts that control the visual speeds of pullies, fans extra.

--- Code: ---<dischargeNode node="0>1|0|0|9|0|0|0|0" [color=red]emptySpeed="61"[/color] fillUnitIndex="1" maxDistance="6">
--- End code ---
I would think ether in the XML, somewhere or hard scripted into the
--- Code: ---<vehicletype>
--- End code ---
Lua there is a place to just that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version