Forum > Tools of the Trade

American Eagles Modding License Plate

(1/2) > >>

JDboy:
Well, here's a section of the AEM Forum that doesn't see a lot of activity...

I don't know why I decided to spend my time this evening making this, but I did. Find attached to this post a PNG file which can be used on your equipment (specifically pick-ups and semis). It's a PNG file, so you may want to use Paint.NET to make it a DDS, but I'll leave that up to you.

I should also add that it does not matter which version of Farming Simulator you are playing. This is only a picture file, not a stand-alone mod.

Enjoy!

AlbertL:
Hey, you wanted more traffic here on aem right???

Here's a GREAT IDEA. ---witches rich's face go pale----

Lets see how many mods each person can find uploaded with the "AEM" plate as a option.
The person that finds the Most at the end of 2019, when 2021 is released will get a free copy.

JDboy:

--- Quote from: AlbertL on January 05, 2020, 12:35:27 PM ---Hey, you wanted more traffic here on aem right???

Here's a GREAT IDEA. ---witches rich's face go pale----

Lets see how many mods each person can find uploaded with the "AEM" plate as a option.
The person that finds the Most at the end of 2019, when 2021 is released will get a free copy.

--- End quote ---
Ooo, I like this idea! Perhaps I should have a few different plate options? lol

Maybe the next one will be a logging themed plate... ::)

EDIT

I made a logging plate too. :D

Any other ideas?

AlbertL:
Well you will also have to figure out a FAR, ether public way, or administrative eyes only way of recording member finds and verifying each find.
Also, bounce it around to attempt to foresee any possibility of cheating extra.
People do not have the moral integrity we pride ourselves, {referring to myself and ALL the staff as well as MANY of my friends here in the community} with here.

Ag Hauler:

--- Quote from: JDboy on January 05, 2020, 03:55:23 PM ---
I made a logging plate too. :D

Any other ideas?

--- End quote ---

I would guess that I probably am the forum's "Log King". Do I get any extra points for that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version