Forum > Farming Simulator

Questions about 19 and making maps

(1/1)

Mutt:
Ok i haven't made a map in about 4+ yrs. Still haven't really found one i like for 17 yet. I like small type maps. Anyway the question is will the stuff I'm relearning in editor work on 19. The controls and stuff. Or am I wasting my time relearning it now and should just wait for 19 to come out.    I got a laptop now so been playing on my truck, I'm a truck driver. But I downloaded a bunch of videos to start on a new hillbilly map. I hear banjos alrdy.     Oh yeah using my cell phone to write this, stupid thing can't spell worth a darn

MCBJames:
When it comes to map making no matter the year(previous, current or future it doesn't change a whole lot in terms of how it works. The best thing I could tell ya is familiarize yourself with the map making tools in the current editor and you'll pretty much have it down for when the new one comes out. That isnt to say that it won't change, because it pretty much always changes alittle bit here and there, but the basic functionality stays the same.

TL-DR Your not wasting your time if you mess around in it now.

MikeLowery:

--- Quote from: Mutt on June 20, 2018, 09:27:42 PM ---Ok i haven't made a map in about 4+ yrs. Still haven't really found one i like for 17 yet. I like small type maps. Anyway the question is will the stuff I'm relearning in editor work on 19. The controls and stuff. Or am I wasting my time relearning it now and should just wait for 19 to come out.    I got a laptop now so been playing on my truck, I'm a truck driver. But I downloaded a bunch of videos to start on a new hillbilly map. I hear banjos alrdy.     Oh yeah using my cell phone to write this, stupid thing can't spell worth a darn

--- End quote ---

how are you man... i hope all is well...

Ag Hauler:
I remember your previous maps. You had a couple that I played a lot on.

Mutt:
Ok thanks for the info. Will keep working at it, I downloaded alot of videos from u tube and been watching them. It has been so long I couldn't even remember the basics, lol. Mike I started driving a truck close to 5 yrs ago. Rarely have internet unless I'm home. For Christmas the wife got me a laptop. So installed fs17, and mudrunner. But i have yet to find one decent small type map, lol. U know hillbilly way back in the hills type map. So now we begin. Hope y'all doing good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version