Forum > Giants Editor

Giants Editor Question

(1/2) > >>

Huskerfan50:
First I want to thank all of the members and the help you provide to less experienced modders. Most of my questions can be answered just by looking.

What i need help with is, What is the approx size of a "Chunk" in giants editor?  as in sq meters or acres/hectares.

Thanks for your help
Mark

Huskerfan50:
In case anyone would like to know its approx 62500 sq meters or 15.44 acres.

Mark

dravendrac:
so i was making a 16x map after restarting multiple times and i think i like what i have so far... only problem is  this last restart was because i couldn't put any mowable grass with the 1,6 and 156 combination. upon testing to see whether it was just a giants problem or i did something to the map unknowingly i tried planting grass in game... wait till it got green in the information screens... tried manually mowing it and nothing happened.. so i found this

http://gdn.giants-software.com/thread.php?categoryId=4&threadId=2933

its doesn't seem to be resolved there so i was wondering have any of you resolved this problem?

svanb:

--- Quote from: dravendrac on August 17, 2015, 05:10:03 PM ---so i was making a 16x map after restarting multiple times and i think i like what i have so far... only problem is  this last restart was because i couldn't put any mowable grass with the 1,6 and 156 combination. upon testing to see whether it was just a giants problem or i did something to the map unknowingly i tried planting grass in game... wait till it got green in the information screens... tried manually mowing it and nothing happened.. so i found this

http://gdn.giants-software.com/thread.php?categoryId=4&threadId=2933

its doesn't seem to be resolved there so i was wondering have any of you resolved this problem?

--- End quote ---

This is probably caused by the fruit density png not being large enough.  That's why the largest map I work with is 4x.

mstrohsc:
I accidently terrain sculpted medium sized mounds in my field terrain and I can't level them out now. How do I easily level them out? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version